It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Americans voted for HRC than any other losing presidential candidate in US history

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EightAhoy

This is Parscale...the guy I was talking about...IMO the brains that pulled off the electoral college upset by micro-targeting districts...

www.politico.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5
"More Americans voted for HRC"

You mean more dead Americans and Mexicans voted for HRC than for any other President.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

This is Parscale...the guy I was talking about...IMO the brains that pulled off the electoral college upset by micro-targeting districts...

www.politico.com...

Thanks. I've thought about your comment multiple times and didn't get around to tracking down. Appreciate the link.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
a reply to: Indigo5
"More Americans voted for HRC"

You mean more dead Americans and Mexicans voted for HRC than for any other President.

Almost.

"Less Americans voted, but voted more often, for HRC than for any other President".

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

God bless the electoral system that make sure the death and the California Mexicans didn't chose the US president.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: EightAhoy

originally posted by: Indigo5

www.politico.com...

Thanks. I've thought about your comment multiple times and didn't get around to tracking down. Appreciate the link.

Yes...That link I gave you is from today where he has been tasked to head the political movement arm of Trumpism...MoveOn.org for the Trump movement. Pushing Agenda from a grass roots level.

This link is about him 12 days before election day
www.bloomberg.com...

It's interesting because whatever your politics...this guy revolutionized campaigns..HRC was thinking TV and Airtime etc. ...while this guy was using FB to direct messaging geographically to the districts they needed flipped with messages that mattered to each different population in those districts. Micro-targeting while staring at the electoral map...and he pulled it off...he "hacked" the electoral college...This might be the new way Presidential elections are run, highly custom messaging and micro-targeting groups of people in the districts you need to flip a state your way.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

God bless the electoral system that make sure the death and the California Mexicans didn't chose the US president.

Don't you mean the Texas extremists? Remove Texas and HRC wins.

Or do you mean Florida where the only documented case of voter fraud was a woman voting multiple times for Trump?
edit on 6-1-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join