It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's Attorney General Pick Gets "strong recommendation" From Clinton Era FBI Director Freeh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Trumps picks for his admin is gaining support, now from Louis Freeh former FBI director. Louis has known Jeff Sessions, Trumps pick for Att Gen, since 1989.

Clinton era FBI director supports Trumps pick of Jeff Sessions. He sent a strong recommendation that Senators confirm him.

The campaign to rally support for Donald Trump’s pick to head the Justice Department is growing, with former FBI Director Louis Freeh, who served under President Bill Clinton, now joining the effort.
In a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee, Freeh offered his “strong recommendation” that Senators confirm their colleague Jeff Sessions, R-Ala., as the next attorney general, defending his record on civil rights, which has become a key concern for critics.
redstatewatcher.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Jeff Sessions has no place in the Federal Government.

His views go against the will of the American people and he will follow his own fears and biases.

If he is given power or authority he will use it to undermine state's rights and the will of the people.

Sessions is a dinosaur and his era is over.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Why do you like him so hard?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

" I thought the KKK was ok until I found out they smoke pot." - Jeff Sessions.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

This?

Sessions has plenty of political baggage, much of it owing to what NPR has described as his "history of racially provocative remarks" — one of which had to do with marijuana. After his 1986 nomination as a federal district judge by then-president Ronald Reagan, he was said to have maintained that he thought members of the Ku Klux Klan "were okay until I found out they smoked pot."

Although he later claimed to have been joking, Sessions apologized for this comment. But in recent years, he's repeatedly said he views cannabis to be a dangerous substance and has decried efforts to legalize it.
www.westword.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I could do without sessions, I don't smoke weed, but, cannabis has some damn good medicines that can do alot for the cancer sufferers, and probably a hundred other afflictions I can't think of right now. Not to mention the opioid abuse that could be reduced.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Jeff Sessions is one of those people that if tragedy befell them I believe the world would be better off for it. Dude makes me think of the real life grown up version of "Moral Orel" doing more harm thinking that he is actually doing good. Screw that guy.

new topics

top topics

join