It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At the least, he is not clinton

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Greetings-

I'm going to lead this off w/a sincere apology, especially those who might be supping... but this politics™ and the recent choices is akin to typing "I like Wendy's instead of McDonalds because I don't snip My pants 'as bad', sure I still 'paint the rim' but don't sweat as much. Thats why Wendy's gets My business..."

I'd opine if You aren't making a ton of $$$ then You'll end up getting screwed but remember, We ALL leave here the same.. Are these "Ri¢hie$" any happier?.. Obviously not or else they wouldn't scrape for every nickel and dime..

Bout circling the drain, I'd guess...

Bon Appetit

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
I guess that's one way to put a silver lining on a turd of a situation.

....yes, but when the alternative is explosive diarrhea, well.....

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman
A sad and simple statement that the majority of the people voted on.

I come from an area that strongly supported Trump. They were regurgitating as they placed their vote, and have no expectations of Trump being allowed to be even a half ass President, and the whole time chanting, "At least he is not Clinton."

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Next time I go to the dentist # at least he's not Clinton.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Is that the best consolation that some Americans can possibly make?

In the great scheme of things, it probably doesn't matter, and perhaps even Einstein could agee with that, however it's never that simple as Einstein also felt the need to pay respect,
"A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving"

You have no respect for the living or the dead.

Respect where its due, not where it is not due.

Simpleton attitudes suit simpletons

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Look after all the years , if they are a criminal family you would expect some evidence to start building up. I don't see much of this around Trump, but the net was full of this.govtslaves.info... this sort of thing is getting hard to find on Utube , and since Snopes are handling Facebook, we are seeing a whitewashing going down. Which means they have probably the most powerful organisation in the history of the USA, which is really so organised and operating at all levels. The # has risen to the surface and now its got to be pushed down, The Washington Post most of the MSN and the New York times by association is also complicit, they are really big and powerful enough to ask has America got the Stockholm syndrome. ? They are not going anywhere.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join