It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At the least, he is not clinton

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Yes Trump is a businessman who has crushed people for profit, he will go on to break many promises, fail, get it wrong as president and all those who hate him will spew fourth their rhetoric and you should.
Trump was never the first choice of many who voted for him, Trump may not have been a second or third choice even.

I don't think anyone anywhere will expect he will make a good president and letting his supporters down is going to happen

Though
All that aside
The one good thing, the one shining light
Trump is not Clinton, at the very least, he Won and Clinton lost, she didn't get in

That's the good thing that will never make me feel bad about Trump
edit on 21-12-2016 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I agree.

The reasons the Left lost the election was that it always boiled down to well, anyone is better than Clinton. I will say that I have been pleasantly surprised so far as Trump has begun to focus our country on solving real issues like terrorism, jobs and infrastructure instead of less critical social issues.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Left, right, centre, Clinton is Cthulhu, incarnate.

Thank God Almost Godlike Trump is at the helm.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Perhaps he is also (in retrospect) the only person who could have beaten Hillary.
Twelve months ago, the Republican options were looking bland and anonymous (at least to outsiders). I would not have expected any of them to beat a well-established figure like her.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Ugh, another election choosing between two evils. Clinton had no business running and she only did it for herself and her donors. Thank god, hopefully, we'll never see her run ever again. Hopefully.

That said, Trump is just as corrupt, probably even more, and these next 4 years are going to be just as bad, if not worse, then if Clinton won.
edit on 21-12-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

It's a sad day when people think of Trump as God like. Sad and very scary. Reminds me of a cult.

Unless of course you were being sarcastic?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I guess that's one way to put a silver lining on a turd of a situation.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Out of all the Republicans that ran, the only one that I think could have beaten Clinton, if he was given billions of dollars of free MSM air time, would have been Rand Paul.
edit on 21-12-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Stoopid establishment DNC - they shafted the best chance they had at a 3rd term and for what? Hillikileaks, Scott Foval, Robert Creamer and Huma has-been?

LOL.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

the worst trump can become is a clinton ,bush ,obama and the rest.

the bar isnt very high so will see if he is able to raise it, but i wont hold my breath on that.

edit on 531231America/ChicagoWed, 21 Dec 2016 17:53:19 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

It's a sad day when people think of Trump as God like. Sad and very scary. Reminds me of a cult.

Unless of course you were being sarcastic?

Ah you got there eventually my friend.

Merry Christmas Swills old chap 🎁

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Geez, he could talk your panties off in five minutes.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Oh you cheeky bastard! Cheers! Want some eggnog? I bought some thinking I would like it but I was wrong and now I want to get rid of it but I can't just pour it down the drain!

Please take the nog!!!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Ugh, another election choosing between two evils. Clinton had no business running and she only did it for herself and her donors. Thank god, hopefully, we'll never see her run ever again. Hopefully.

That said, Trump is just as corrupt, probably even more, and these next 4 years are going to be just as bad, if not worse, then if Clinton won.

I wonder if common sense will take over and we will see some grassroots recovery of the Democratic Party?
After the crap that Hillary pulled on Bernie Sanders, I was expecting some change to take effect.
Looking at the person that is still chairing the DNC, I am not sure that positive change will happen.
Why is Donna Brazille still in charge there?
edit on b000000312016-12-21T18:39:52-06:0006America/ChicagoWed, 21 Dec 2016 18:39:52 -0600600000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Left, right, centre, Clinton is Cthulhu, incarnate.

Thank God Almost Godlike Trump is at the helm.

Thats my issue, its people like you trying to push Trumps extremes.
Nobody really wanted him, he was just better than clinton

Its like you are so emotionally damaged Trump won the contest you have to cry, complain, attack and heal by attacking Trump supporters to make yourself feel good

I dont think to many people see Trump as a god or godlike, they see him for what he is, another politician

But on the upside

thats a simple statement..At the least, he is not clinton

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Geez, he could talk your panties off in five minutes.

I would give him more chance to accomplish that feat in 5 minutes than I would with hillary in 5 years.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Bernie led the real grassroots campaign, not Trump and definitely not Clinton. But because Bernie wasn't seeking the approval and support of the elite establishment they used every dirty trick in the book to stop him from getting the nomination. The DNC is completely corrupt. The MSM, we all know, is completely corrupt but the MSM is all powerful during election season swaying opinions and they choose Hillary and Donald to focus on giving us the choice between two evils yet again. The MSM is owned by the elite establishment, as we all know, so they are one in the same.

With the success of Bernie's campaign I'm hopeful we'll see another grassroots contender but we will continue to be up against the corrupt political establishment and the corrupt MSM. So knowing that, my hope is dwindled.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hear hear i can drink to that, at least hes not a clinton.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Yes Trump is a businessman who has crushed people for profit, he will go on to break many promises, fail, get it wrong as president and all those who hate him will spew fourth their rhetoric and you should.
Trump was never the first choice of many who voted for him, Trump may not have been a second or third choice even.

I don't think anyone anywhere will expect he will make a good president and letting his supporters down is going to happen

Though
All that aside
The one good thing, the one shining light
Trump is not Clinton, at the very least, he Won and Clinton lost, she didn't get in

That's the good thing that will never make me feel bad about Trump

Is that the best consolation that some Americans can possibly make?
Maybe this would be better,

In the great scheme of things, it probably doesn't matter, and perhaps even Einstein could agee with that, however it's never that simple as Einstein also felt the need to pay respect,
"A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving"

You have no respect for the living or the dead.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills
I agree with your assessment.

With the success of Bernie's campaign I'm hopeful we'll see another grassroots contender but we will continue to be up against the corrupt political establishment and the corrupt MSM. So knowing that, my hope is dwindled.

If the MSM was populated with some real journalists, we might see articles asking why the crooked people are still in charge at the DNC.
It is a shameful situation.
Maybe the answer would be the formation of more political parties. If they were to fracture the stranglehold that the two crooked parties currently hold, it would be a great thing, but it a tall order to fill

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join