It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: 'The civilized world must change thinking!'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Today there were terror attacks in Turkey, Switzerland and Germany - and it is only getting worse. The civilized world must change thinking!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 19, 2016

SOURCE

While I agree that the civilized world must change its thinking concerning the uncivilized world, I don't think that is the ultimate answer. As long as only part of the world is civilized, the uncivilized part will always adversely affect the civilized part.

Even in a country such as Turkey which is considered by most to be part of the civilized world things such as the following are happening.

MPs in Turkey support bill allowing child rapists to go free if they marry their victim

Everyone who can look at the situation dispassionately and fairly knows what causes something like that:

The problem is having societies based on a religion such as Islam.

I haven't found a society based on Islam that I believe should be considered civilized. The following threads explore some of the relevant issues.

HuffPo Syrian Columnist: ‘Women to Blame’ for Sex Attacks for Being ‘Out Alone at Night’

Why are child brides a blind spot for humanity?

'Selling' Children Is a Radical Form of Religion

Muslim States Ban LGBT Groups From UN Meeting

As long as we have societies that are based on a religion such as Islam, the world will never be civilized. As long as we have a division between the civilized world and the uncivilized world, we will never have peace on Earth.

I have a proposal for how to solve the problem. Sanctions worked to stop Apartheid in South Africa.

In 1986 – about 40 years after the beginning of Apartheid – South Africa's most important trad- ing partners (the USA, the EC, and Japan) imposed economic sanctions. During the course of the 1985 debt crisis, the time seemed to have arrived to finally force the Apartheid regime to its knees by economic sanctions.
LINK

I believe sanctions would work to help make the uncivilized world become more civilized.
edit on 21-12-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

(post by LibertyJournals removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
And this is how it starts.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: LibertyJournals

Oh, that ban hammer is coming with the swiftness.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LibertyJournals
I am pleased to announce the launch of my new operation against the main stream media and the new world order. Please visit www.LibertyJournals.com..., a website that will become a leading independent news aggregator. We break 25 news stories every day from independent and conservative media outlets, and bring them to users in a fashion similar to Drudge Report. We also house links to 300 Independent News Wires, that bring users directly to independent media outlets. As well as 162 Social Media Wires, that bring users directly to conservative social media accounts. www.LibertyJournals.com... is an extremely simple platform designed to bring users breaking news stories that the main stream media doesn't want you to see. We also report on conservative policy driven news and Pro-Trump stories. www.LibertyJournals.com... was designed, and is operated by an awake conservative millennial Trump Supporter that could not sit on the sidelines any longer! Patriots around the world are waking up to the corruption and bias of the mainstream media, and seek alternative platforms to consume REAL news about the world and Donald Trump. We report on topics such as the ongoing War in Syria, Donald Trump Updates, New World Order Agenda Updates, Breaking Conservative Policy, Liberal Agenda Updates, UN Updates, Terrorism Updates, Economic Updates, and MUCH more. www.LibertyJournals.com... only serves 1 single ad on its homepage in order to make the platform much more user friendly and viewable. We partner with Adf.ly, the MOST trusted URL shortner on the web, to bring the breaking news links to our users. We know this is a microscopic price to pay to consume the kind of Alternative and Interesting News Updates that we provide. We highly recommend simply skipping the adf.ly ad, which will then take you directly to the Breaking News Story. Please remember that our #1 goal is to contribute to the American Liberty Movement and Counter the ongoing Dis-Information Campaign being perpetrated by the Main Stream Media and Political Elite. I am extremely honored to now be apart of the new American awakening, and I hope that everyone finds the time to check out the site and contribute to the fight against the New World Order agenda and the Main Stream Media corruption. Thank you all for your times! "We are simple, We are effective, We ARE THE RESISTANCE" - www.LibertyJournals.com...

Take a hike Liberty blah blah

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Already been posted

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

Today there were terror attacks in Turkey, Switzerland and Germany - and it is only getting worse. The civilized world must change thinking!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 19, 2016

SOURCE

While I agree that the civilized world must change its thinking concerning the uncivilized world, I don't think that is the ultimate answer. As long as only part of the world is civilized, the uncivilized part will always adversely affect the civilized part.

Even in a country such as Turkey which is considered by most to be part of the civilized world things such as the following are happening.

MPs in Turkey support bill allowing child rapists to go free if they marry their victim

Everyone who can look at the situation dispassionately and fairly knows what causes something like that:

The problem is having societies based on a religion such as Islam.

I haven't found a society based on Islam that I believe should be considered civilized. The following threads explore some of the relevant issues.

HuffPo Syrian Columnist: ‘Women to Blame’ for Sex Attacks for Being ‘Out Alone at Night’

Why are child brides a blind spot for humanity?

'Selling' Children Is a Radical Form of Religion

Muslim States Ban LGBT Groups From UN Meeting

As long as we have societies that are based on a religion such as Islam, the world will never be civilized. As long as we have a division between the civilized world and the uncivilized world, we will never have peace on Earth.

I have a proposal for how to solve the problem. Sanctions worked to stop Apartheid in South Africa.

In 1986 – about 40 years after the beginning of Apartheid – South Africa's most important trad- ing partners (the USA, the EC, and Japan) imposed economic sanctions. During the course of the 1985 debt crisis, the time seemed to have arrived to finally force the Apartheid regime to its knees by economic sanctions.
LINK

I believe sanctions would work to help make the uncivilized world become more civilized.

I would like to think sanctions would work but the US is a major dealer of weapons. There would be too much money to be lost. Also we wouldn't be allowed to use their airspace or have bases in those countries we sanction. They could then tell the US to suck it and get off their land and stay out of their airspace..

new topics

top topics

join