It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Trump is done with ‘drain the swamp’" - another broken promise?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: mahatche

originally posted by: bgrenual
They said he was going to stop using the PHRASE.

Not that he wasn't going to do it.

have you seen any proof that he is going to do it in his cabinet choices?

Let me guess, his choice of a banker? Would you rather send some liberal hippy to that position who nobody in the sector would be caught dead in a meeting with?

This is the lamest excuse to attack Trump yet. Maybe Russia hacked Trump's brain and installed this choice.

Trump haters say the dumbest she!t...

he has made more than once choice, none of them have been anything even vaguely resembling anti-establishment. Trump himself campaigned against Hillary's connections to goldman sachs, and you probably agreed with him when he did it! Do you actually have a defense of this cognitive dissonance or you just going to throw around words like hippie? He said he would cut out lobbyists, and instead replaced them with the very people who pay the lobbyists. His foreign policy is made up of neocons, his energy team includes Rick Perry who famously wanted to cut the very position he is now in charge of and forgot the name of it. His choice for attorney general has a history of racism, but I should ignore his risk of judging unfairly so i don;t look like a hater.

Should I stick my head in the sand over the high potential for conflict of interests and the growing presence of an oligarchy? I have a hard time believing the head of Exxon is going to place national interest over his own. I seen how well that worked with dick Cheney, but i should forget or I might be called a hater.

edit on 21-12-2016 by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: bgrenual
They said he was going to stop using the PHRASE.

Not that he wasn't going to do it.

have you seen any proof that he is going to do it in his cabinet choices?

Let me guess, his choice of a banker? Would you rather send some liberal hippy to that position who nobody in the sector would be caught dead in a meeting with?

This is the lamest excuse to attack Trump yet. Maybe Russia hacked Trump's brain and installed this choice.

Trump haters say the dumbest she!t...

he has made more than once choice, none of them have been anything even vaguely resembling anti-establishment. Trump himself campaigned against Hillary's connections to goldman sachs, and you probably agreed with him when he did it! Do you actually have a defense of this cognitive dissonance or you just going to throw around words like hippie? He said he would cut out lobbyists, and instead replaced them with the very people who pay the lobbyists. His foreign policy is made up of neocons, his energy team includes Rick Perry who famously wanted to cut the very position he is now in charge of and forgot the name of it. His choice for attorney general has a history of racism, but I should ignore his risk of judging unfairly so i don;t look like a hater.

Should I stick my head in the sand over the high potential for conflict of interests and the growing presence of an oligarchy? I have a hard time believing the head of Exxon is going to place national interest over his own. I seen how well that worked with dick Cheney, but i should forget or I might be called a hater.

I don't want Trump to change the system. I just want to see the US win at it again. I don't believe that anyone who voted for Trump didn't know he was born to be a capitalist.

Nobody was going to vote for Trump and end up with a Ron Paul outcome.

Hillary did not think about the good of her people when she worked with movers and shakers.

I think what people wanted from Trump was someone that will run the business better.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: twfau
a reply to: Gothmog

Perhaps if it was an isolated case, but:

Now the wall is going to be a fence - He has swapped back and forth on that subject (and still is)

Hillary doesn't need to go to prison anymore - DoJ's decision to make

His supporters weren't violent, and then they were... (they were if you listen to Twit-ter and CNN. That IS NOT what he said)

His taxes are completely fine but no-one is allowed to see them - Doesnt have to. Not a regulation a FORMALITY

He admitted he would de-legitimize the vote if he lost, and is now attacking people voicing concern over Russian intervention. - The Russians
DID NOT intervene . You know that.And he has voiced concern over Russian hacking

He has attacked the electoral college in the past, now he loves it. - Everyone has. Especially the left

I could go on, but I do wonder how anyone can believe anything he says.

Please go on , I enjoy this
Where ya been ? In your safe space under a rock ?
And again ,
NEWS FLASH - Trump is not President yet , remember ?

edit on 12/21/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
HOAX!

FAKE NEWS ALERT!

Move this tripe to the hoax bin!

Donald J. Trump Donald J. Trump – Verified account ‏@realDonaldTrump

Someone incorrectly stated that the phrase "DRAIN THE SWAMP" was no longer being used by me. Actually, we will always be trying to DTS.

8:41 AM - 22 Dec 2016 7,689 RETWEETS25.7K LIKES

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Hahaha.

I saw that this morning and thought about this thread. Poor anti Trump people got lied to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join