It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

International Religious Freedom Act Becomes Law in USA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Raggedyman

Right - because the ACL won't shut the hell up. They won't stop bothering and persecuting and demonizing people.
Get it?

Your analyses of me are so ridiculous, and your answers so tired and worn out.

Yes buzzy, I do get it because that's exactly what I said in my post before you

The ACL are running around persecuting gays, demonising people
I even said that one (a person )could understand why they, the ACL were attacked.
In my opinion, as a Christian, the ACL attitude is not Christian, it's divisive and violent, no different from yours
While you have no moral compunction to change, the ACL are Christian so in Christs name they are commanded under the law of grace to love, yes even gays
In other words, I blame the ACL

I don't agree with the bomber but I understand why they did it

Now for me, I guess you suffered at the hands of Christians and you are venting out as a reaction, maybe even justifiably so

But for you to take the moral righteous high ground, that's a joke

I think it's about time you realised we Christians are sick of your hostile hate preaching, it's atheists or whatever religion you are that turns people away from wanting to be like you, just as it is the ACL who turns people away from Christ

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I think it's about time you realised we Christians are sick of your hostile hate preaching, it's atheists or whatever religion you are that turns people away from wanting to be like you

It's not "hate" preaching. It's insisting that it's about time you realized we NON-CHRISTIANS are sick of your hostile hell-fire and damnation preaching. Stop attacking me (who is not an atheist), and start attacking your brethren in the ACL who are tarnishing your image.

I'm more than happy to stop having to tell you to shut them up. Your poisonous members are no better than ISIS. They ALL need to leave everyone else alone, especially each other.

But of course you are incapable of kindness or understanding or even decent dialogue. So -

and finally

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Really, I have to hate people to connect on your level?
Seriously, I can't just accept they are wrong ... they attack homosexuals and you are disgusted, then tell me to attack them and you won't be disgusted, you going to dictate at me what I do, I am not your dog. Listen to your silly argument girl.

I don't support the ACL, I believe what Jesus taught that Christians are to love everybody, that homosexuals have a free will to choose as they desire, ts not my job to interfere, yet here you are preaching your version of Christianity at me, telling me how to be a Christian, preaching your hate into me, exactly what you are complaining about, telling me to hate the ACL

I agree with you that the ACL are on the same level as ISIS, funnily enough, I also
think you are down there on that same level with them all as well

If you want to change the world buzz, start with the only person you can truly help when it comes to bigotry, yourself

It seems you are the one in capable of kindness and rationality, your argument is pure emotional.

I am sorry for what people have done to you in the name of Christ, truly sorry

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Please don't be offended by my use of profanity. I listened to Eminem as a child, so its a part of my soul.

I want to continue a constructive conversation with you. I hope you will reciprocate honestly.

Do you believe the world would be better off with more freedom/liberties, or with less? Please explain?

In fact, I invite you to this thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24-12-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: added link

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

The passage of this law is a nice Christmas gift. We now hope it is acted upon and fully implemented.

Christmas gift? Now that has to stop and be reported to the POTUS. It's wrong to force people to observe Christmas is it not? To force them to look at decorations of a Deity and observe a day off from labor. And to look at all of that religious stuff on TV. To sit down with children and give them gifts and maybe give a homeless person a good meal. That is not right says the great master of the United States of America and all of the little masters of nothing.

I know, lets rename this forum the wiggs international chit chat corner.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

You do realize that I didn't write the article, and the quote was not something I said, right?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: SethTsaddik

Actually, that is not persecution, but in fact freedom of speech. And you equally have the right to tell that nuisance of a Christian to suck it. The same thing happens at political protests. People have the right to speak, disagree, and even get into heated arguments as long as there is not violence or threat of violence.

Tomato Tomato. It's not necessarily illegal to persecute people so free speech as a way of ruling out persecution is illogical at best.

Verbal persecution is still persecution. It doesn't need to be illegal to be wrong.

It is a matter of opinion that you don't consider approaching people you don't know and telling them accept Jesus or go to hell is not persecution.

Sounds like textbook persecution. Threats of punishment eternally for not believing in a specific creed?

Yeah, persecution. That's the lighter side of it, the anti everything but especially Islam and Talmudic Judaism propaganda?

Jews are STILL being blamed for killing Jesus TODAY. That's how insane some people are.

Christianity has done more than its share of persecuting and set the bar really high for the rest of eternity in that regard.

Collectively and historically more than any organization in known history. I am not exaggerating at all either.
edit on 26-12-2016 by SethTsaddik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I actually enjoye a good attempted street conversion using hell as motivation.

I always respond when Christianity loses the false prophet Saul I will think about it, and it's only about 10 seconds before they give up.

Or I tell them I found Christ already, I'm a Muslim.

Always a popular one too.

But they actually are not a problem for me, I have no problem telling people no thanks, and sometimes it leads to interesting conversations.

Other people have thin skin and will actually think about going to hell and that is not why you become a holy person, it's self preservation and extortion. Become a Christian so you go to Heaven, that's a reward for obedience and not a righteous act.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join