It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Gave Somali Muslims Security Briefings, Tours in Secured Areas at Major U.S. Airports

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Judicial Watch has obtained some appalling information through a FOIA request.

Looks like the U.S. Department of Homeland Security apparently gave some people from Somalia guided tour of airports and exposed some security information !!!

The article goes into detail.

DHS Gave Somali Muslims Security Briefings, Tours in Secured Areas at Major U.S. Airports

Judicial Watch today released 31 pages of records from U.S. Customs and Border Protection revealing that the Department of Homeland Security has given Somalis “community engagement tours,” including security briefings, in secured areas at least three major U.S. airports – Los Angeles, Minneapolis, and Columbus, Ohio.

The records came in response to a May 2016 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request, which sought records, documents and communications regarding a “Community Engagement Tour” in Minneapolis-St. Paul Airport on February 18, 2016.

The briefings provided to the Somali groups were so sensitive that in 14 instances the agency redacted portions of the records under Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) exemption (B)(7)(e), the law-enforcement “risk circumvention” exemption, which reads:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
When Ohbama ordered the government to make all Muslim's feel at home He meant it, and the government heeled.
edit on 21-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Greetings-

I guess they're diversifying from the Pirate trade?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

W T F?

Hi, we are from the government, and we are here to help........ potential terrorists.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Ugh! WHY?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The Obama administration has done everything it could in 8 years to bow to Islam and terrorists. Aside from enacting Sharia law.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
They don't show people around everywhere, and anyway, they lie about a lot of things on those type of community engagement events.

I remember being a kid and the local Police Station holding a community engagement event. Everyone who turned up, voluntarily gave their fingerprints, Bastards!!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Lol nice source, creepingsharia.wordpress.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Lol nice source, creepingsharia.wordpress.

creepy eh.

links to ze papaz.....

DHS Gave Somalis Sensitive Info In Airport ‘Community Engagement Tours’

ze papaz

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Seriously, why are you posting a blog dedicated to hating Muslims as a source of anything? Why not just post the JW as a source?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
OMG! Did you actually read the foi information or flew off at the handle when you read the blog post. if ya did, documents explained what they did, why they did it and in fact some couldn't be vetted so no tour for them.

I need more cheese with your wine.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
They don't show people around everywhere, and anyway, they lie about a lot of things on those type of community engagement events.

I remember being a kid and the local Police Station holding a community engagement event. Everyone who turned up, voluntarily gave their fingerprints, Bastards!!

Yea but that was years ago I am guessing. Even if it wasn't, local police forces probably do things much differently than the airports in respect to the events. Your one experience doesn't equate to all.
edit on 21-12-2016 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Yea but that was years ago I am guessing. Even if it wasn't, local police forces probably do things much differently than the airports in respect to the events. Your one experience doesn't equate to all.

Yes, yes it was years ago, thanks for pointing that out.

I was being sarcastic, sorry I have a sec sense of humour.
edit on 21/12/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
So 5 out of 25 were Somali's, the rest were American.

They all were vetted by DHS.

And this is an annual event.

Them's the facts, the rest is heresay and speculation, with a liberal (or is that a alt-right conservative) dash of hyperbole..as in "omg 5 muslims went on a behind the scenes tour of an airport!" Clearly the actions of a false flag terrorist op on par with 911

edit on 21/12/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
So 5 out of 25 were Somali's, the rest were American.

They all were vetted by DHS.

And this is an annual event.

Them's the facts, the rest is heresay and speculation, with a liberal (or is that a alt-right conservative) dash of hyperbole..as in "omg 5 muslims went on a behind the scenes tour of an airport!" Clearly the actions of a false flag terrorist op on par with 911

Why were ANY Somali's allowed? They come from KNOWN terrorist states. Are you not aware of all of the Somali terrorists lately? Do you remember how the latest one at OSU made fun of people for thinking he was a terrorist?

You'd better get your head on straight boy. People are dead because of attitudes like yours.

Know your enemy.

new topics

top topics

join