It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"White Establishment" According to Bill O'Reily.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: JesusXst
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I'll try harder if you will, Ms Snippy

Im still waiting for some proof on hiw bad us white people have it lol, but all you got is durp durp lol.

I must be a Magnet, you keep on coming back for more

Snowflakes like yourself make Non snowflakes want to Vomit, durp durp.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
How about equal...WTH is wrong with equal?
(copied from another whiteness thread)

I wonder if I would have been allowed to point out the ways that my "whiteness" held me back?

*After graduating high school with a 3.5 GPA I went to Marshall University. My roommate was mixed race from Chiacgo and graduated high school with a C GPA. Due to her minority status she got a "full ride" plus monies for expenses. I got tuition paid for only and had to maintain my 3.5 GPA to retain said scholarship. Even my roommate was shocked by the unfairness.

*Later in life I worked for a uniform company. It was basically a huge production plant. I started as a temp worker and then went part time. The plant was unionized so they had by-laws they had to follow. When it was finally my turn to go full time, they skipped me. Said that they had not met their "quota" and went to the bottom of the part time workers and promoted a black woman to full time. I had to file a grievance and fight to get the full time job that I deserved (but they allowed her to keep her position because if not their numbers would be off- companies words)

*I am again getting ready to go back to school. If there was an extra box that I could check on my application, I would qualify for additional funding.

Until we start treating people as people and not colors, nothing will ever be equal

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Im still waiting for some proof on hiw bad us white people have it lol, but all you got is durp durp lol.

Im the snowflake and your the one crying about the holocaust against white people, geez son plz step back from the computer and go ask for a hug.

Oh and coming for more what, all you did was durp durp, and some more durp durp.
edit on 21-12-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
How about equal...WTH is wrong with equal?
(copied from another whiteness thread)

I wonder if I would have been allowed to point out the ways that my "whiteness" held me back?

*After graduating high school with a 3.5 GPA I went to Marshall University. My roommate was mixed race from Chiacgo and graduated high school with a C GPA. Due to her minority status she got a "full ride" plus monies for expenses. I got tuition paid for only and had to maintain my 3.5 GPA to retain said scholarship. Even my roommate was shocked by the unfairness.

*Later in life I worked for a uniform company. It was basically a huge production plant. I started as a temp worker and then went part time. The plant was unionized so they had by-laws they had to follow. When it was finally my turn to go full time, they skipped me. Said that they had not met their "quota" and went to the bottom of the part time workers and promoted a black woman to full time. I had to file a grievance and fight to get the full time job that I deserved (but they allowed her to keep her position because if not their numbers would be off- companies words)

*I am again getting ready to go back to school. If there was an extra box that I could check on my application, I would qualify for additional funding.

Until we start treating people as people and not colors, nothing will ever be equal

Im just making fun of the fake outrage, i am man enough to say i hate everyone equally, now thats racism lol.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Im the snowflake and your the one crying about the holocaust against white people, geez son plz step back from the computer and go ask for a hug.

Listen girly boy, I know your snowflake lack of genetic insight won't allow you to think past the repeat stage you're obviously stuck on, but please PLEASE try! You can do it I know you can.

Now stop lying to yourself,and definitely stop hugging yourself, and go unlock that part of your brain that may still exist somewhere deep in that illogically damaged mind of yours, it's called a brain just on the offchance you'd forgotten what that was.

You can do it 69 I have FAITH in YOU!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Listen girly boy, I know your snowflake lack of genetic insight won't allow you to think past the repeat stage you're obviously stuck on, but please PLEASE try! You can do it I know you can.

Now stop lying to yourself,and definitely stop hugging yourself, and go unlock that part of your brain that may still exist somewhere deep in that illogically damaged mind of yours, it's called a brain just on the offchance you'd forgotten what that was.

You can do it 69 I have FAITH in YOU!

Lol girly boy, keep up the good work kid, your silly insults make my day, your such a tough guy. a real man ehehe, oh when you get old enough to drive, come for a visit, i promise i will be nice, and you might learn a thing or two.

Seriously you made my day, girly boy, priceless.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Merry Christmas, I'm glad it tickled your fancy, more than it should have, in places i't definitely shouldn't have.

You need a drink.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

It's you're, not your.

Do you not know you're is simply another form of you are? It's not that difficult.

What's a such? Your such? You take your such with you everywhere? Where can I buy a such?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
It's a good thing there are more white people in the world than others.

Oh wait..

White people are a minority?!

There are more Blacks (Americas+Europe+Africa) on the planet than Whites (Americas+Europe+Africa). There are more East and Southeast Asians (India+Indonesia+Phillipines+) than Blacks or Whites. There are more Far East Asians (China+The Koreas+Japan+Mongolia) - 1.6 b) than anyone. Whites make up about 850 million (ish) people, 5 to 7% of world population. There are 1.1 billion Black Africans (just Blacks in Africa) alone, not inculding the Black Diaspora (African Americans, Black Brits, Black in the West Indies, etc.).

www.quora.com...

I want my affirmative action!

edit on 12 21 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

He can't help it, he's French Canadian.

link   

Merry Christmas, I'm glad it tickled your fancy, more than it should have, in places i't definitely shouldn't have.

You need a drink.

Ill fed ex you a shot or rum, hope it makes it there before xmas.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I'd have argued more if I knew you were sending out rum!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

You need a drink.

Ill fed ex you a shot or rum, hope it makes it there before xmas.

That works for me. I really wasn't up to the long walk across the Pacific anyway.

Rum it is

ETA: Crown Royal Please
edit on 21-12-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

We may be able to get two bottles out of him

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst
Hmmmmm, we may need to talk this through.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: JesusXst
Hmmmmm, we may need to talk this through.

Either he ditched us and drank it all, or it's a long walk to the LQ in his snow shoes.

The third option, he was attacked by a bear, or perhaps fancied by a Sasquatch on his way there.

lol
edit on 21-12-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

I Love My White Male Privilege because my People Attained it by being so Smart.........

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: MagicCow

I Love My White Male Privilege because my People Attained it by being so Smart.........

hah this guy is 100% Right about everything. Good find

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Let's just purge the radicals calling themselves Democrats before they destroy the country if not the world.

edit on CSTWedpm31161 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
This thread is filled with bunch of insecure grumpy old white dudes whining over god knows what while at the same time labeling others as snowflakes.
The blizzard here reeks of Old Spice

edit on 22-12-2016 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join