It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"White Establishment" According to Bill O'Reily.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

Do you have a source with the statement in full context? GQ and Vanity are very odd choices for a news source. To form an opinion you would need to see those snippets in full context, otherwise it's just more partisan bashing.

“Summing up: Left wants power taken away from the white establishment. They want a profound change in the way America is run. Taking voting power away from the white precincts is the quickest way to do that."

The above quote is fairly accurate. Remove California for instance from this last election and the whole landscape changes. If not for the electoral college, California, New York and the Pacific Northwest would completely control the whole country and most other area's would have no say at all.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagicCow

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

He's not wrong...

Why isn't he wrong cap?
Do you think white people are being suppressed?

Hope all is well bud.

All people are being oppressed. Some more than others. Just because one group is oppressed more doesn't mean we shouldn't discuss all the oppressed. There are white people in power and they want to keep their power over all people. They aren't walking around handing out power to white people only. The world we live in has many oppressed people whites included. I am sorry that minorities got it worse, I challenge oppression every day but I wont stand around as others try to force a demographic described as my people out of the conversation just because we don't have it "as bad". Those white people in power are just keeping their power the easiest way possible, sadly for minorities... your culture or lack of one in some respects makes you an easier target perharps.
edit on 21-12-2016 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I don't think you're a white supremacist.

Do you think whites who want to retain power are supremacists? If so, why don't you feel the same about the other groups who want THEIR group to be calling the shots? Do you think Japan is asian supremacists? Do you think Saudi Arabia is Arab supremacists? Do you think those countries should step aside so white people can control those countries?

I'm just wondering how consistent your rhetoric is.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Do you think whites who want to retain power are supremacists? If so, why don't you feel the same about the other groups who want THEIR group to be calling the shots? Do you think Japan is asian supremacists? Do you think Saudi Arabia is Arab supremacists? Do you think those countries should step aside so white people can control those countries?

The United States isn't a white country.
You would have to assume that the United States is a white country
for me to answer those questions with consideration to Japan and Saudi Arabia.
Do you think the United States is a white country that just allows
minorities into roles for the sake of "doing them a favor"?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Do you have a source with the statement in full context? GQ and Vanity are very odd choices for a news source. To form an opinion you would need to see those snippets in full context, otherwise it's just more partisan bashing.

“Summing up: Left wants power taken away from the white establishment. They want a profound change in the way America is run. Taking voting power away from the white precincts is the quickest way to do that."

The above quote is fairly accurate. Remove California for instance from this last election and the whole landscape changes. If not for the electoral college, California, New York and the Pacific Northwest would completely control the whole country and most other area's would have no say at all.

Hi Blaine,

Here you go -
This is Breitbart -

www.breitbart.com...

Let me know.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

who cares what Bill O'riley thinks?

As I keep saying, we are the ones that are feeding the beasts. We dote on them, place them on pedestals, bow down and worship them, then we complain when they suck our blood and demand our children as a sacrifice.

Not saying that Bill Riley is one of the beasts, but as an example, he is only as important as we make him. We don't need folk like Bill Riley, we don't need the Washington Post, we don't need Facebook, Twitter, and on and on and on.

We create this entities and we sustain them. We can stop them dead in their tracks. Just pull their plug.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

But that's not what was asked.

And if that's the way you are going to go, then you miss the whole reason why the left thinks they need to demolish the so-called White Establishement. It has nothing to do with who is in power. If it did, they would not have run two old white people (nevermind that one was a woman) for the executive branch.

What it's about is tearing down the very legal and institutional underpinnings of the country, not to mention its cultural foundations.

It's an attack on Western Civilization. This is why they tear down portraits of Shakespeare and refuse to study the great authors of English literature at elite universities (despite the fact they are supposed to be learning the foundations of English literature ... which came from dead white men).

Western Civ is too white for them and considered White Establishment and inherently racist. It must be torn down and abolished.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

That's not what I asked. However, the US is a majority white country and has been for a long time. What do you consider a white country? Are those countries being changed? Can you give me examples of non-white countries being changed by white people?

edit on 21-12-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Thank you and I'll assume you watched that yourself so you have context to engage in a discussion about it.

That rings true to me. Speaking from a the perspective of a person like myself with no allegiance to either Party, that was a fair description of what's happening. Both sides are vying for control and power and that is in fact the current tactic used by the Left.

Do you disagree and why?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Like i keep on saying the 21st century is turning into the poor white people party.

So hard being white.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Like i keep on saying the 21st century is turning into the poor white people party.

So hard being white.

White people are just human beings like all other human beings.

You misunderstand. What we're doing is pointing out that the same people lecturing everyone about racism seem to be really racist. What do you have against consistency? And what does "so hard being white" even mean? That sounds like a broad generalization that assumes all white people lead cushy, non-hard lives.

In other words it seems like the anti-white brigade is gaining popularity and steam. You coming on here to rationalize it doesn't help your argument. I used to be like you, then I realized how idiotic I was.

edit on 21-12-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

So hard being white.

White people are just human beings like all other human beings.

You misunderstand. What we're doing is pointing out that the same people lecturing everyone about racism seem to be really racist. What do you have against consistency? And what does "so hard being white" even mean? That sounds like a broad generalization that assumes all white people lead cushy, non-hard lives.

In other words it seems like the anti-white brigade is gaining popularity and steam. You coming on here to rationalize it doesn't help your argument. I used to be like you, then I realized how idiotic I was.

Your just being a snowflake.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Until the Democrat party moves past the "all whites are racist" narrative they're going to continue to sink into oblivion.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Perhaps in your next life, you won't be.

And, may you complain less about Priveleged White People when you get there.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
ORiely #1 # Rider for the Bush Admin.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
A full transcript for context.

I prefer the actual source to biased articles in magazines.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

Is that the best you got lol, poor me i am a white man, what will i do. I know i know watch fox news and cry about my people going through more fake outrage.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

Is that the best you got lol, poor me i am a white man, what will i do. I know i know watch fox news and cry about my people going through more fake outrage.

The best? No, but it's all your lilly white ass can handle right now, and, I forgot my Club. Sorry.

If you hate your own 'whiteness' so much why don't you move into a black Detroit neighborhood away from your safe haven. Nothing beats Life Experience, eh?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

LOL

He ain't bout that life.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

He's not wrong...

Why isn't he wrong cap?
Do you think white people are being suppressed?

Hope all is well bud.

Not exactly being suppressed so much as there is definitely a growing movement to press whites into suppression.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join