It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"White Establishment" According to Bill O'Reily.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
So Bill O'Reily has come and said exactly what's on his mind.
His thoughts align with many white supremacist and nationalist
have always hoped to hear coming through the MSM.

He even echos the thoughts of some in the parallel that the white man is under
attack. Over the last month on this site have seen many threads on this site
that claim there is no racism involved. That there is only the imagination of.

The imagination is gone - now only stands the reality.
This is the devolution of race relations.
Welcome to a brand new world.

Snippet from the story quoting Bill O'Reily directly -

White men have largely abandoned the Democrats, and the left believes it's because of racism that they want to punish minorities, keep them down,” he said. “Summing up: Left wants power taken away from the white establishment. They want a profound change in the way America is run. Taking voting power away from the white precincts is the quickest way to do that."

In Rare Moment of Honesty, Bill O'Reilly Admits That He Just Wants the "White Establishment" to Keep Power

Link to Story - www.gq.com...
Link to Story 2 - www.vanityfair.com...

So what are your thoughts ATS - Is power being taken away from the white establishment?
Does dear leader Trump have anything to do with the new found courage to be this explicit
with your thoughts on race?

edit on 21-12-2016 by MagicCow because: Needed to mention Dear Leader.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

who cares what Bill O'riley thinks?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The truth hurts. How do we know? Look at the "outrage."

link   

originally posted by: network dude

His show pulls in phenomenal numbers in ratings.
I would say MANY MANY MANY people care about
what O'Reily offers and has to say.

Big hugs Space Ghost.

link   

Millions of people.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
The truth hurts. How do we know? Look at the "outrage."

Whats the truth dear?
Care to elaborate?
I'm not here to say right or wrong.
Just hear your idea.
Is it real outrage though?

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

No doubt.

The "word of the day" ... LOL

I haven't watched him since he went "full retard" on gun control.

edit on 21-12-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

More like the left has finally revealed itself and O'Reilly expressed that. There is no White Establishement the way the left sees it, but that doesn't stop the left from putting out idiocy like the MTV News 2017 Resolutions for White Guys video or stop universities from offering courses that teach us all about the problems with whiteness.

Mostly these teach us all about how, even if we aren't racist, we still are and should just own that already.

This is the left doing it and that's the full context of O'Reilly's talk. I know because my husband ... for some unknown reason to me ... watches O'Reilly.

This is a problem of the left leading to this guy:

And people who are like Racheal Dolezal or Shaun King who actually try to deny they have any white heritage at all.

In an attempt to expunge racism, we have created a new form. The white man is evil and must die and can't ever have any grievance. I've felt the worry over this as have my husband that we have pondered DNA testing so that he and my son can at least prove they have Native American heritage should the need ever arise, and I at least can fall back on being a woman.

That's where things stand in this atmosphere of perceived race/sex/victim class warfare. The white male is the scapegoated cause of it all and has no safe port in the storm.
edit on 21-12-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hes saying what many are thinking.

Scarily there is plenty of at least anecdotal evidence to back it up.
I mean a democrat even came out and said "the last thing we need is another white man running the democratic party"

This current anti white straight male BS is there for anyone with eyes to see, at this stage I dont understand how anyone can even deny it

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

He's not wrong...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Maybe he's just "checking his white privilege?"

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

In the Vanity Fair Quote "The Left “Wants Power Taken Away from the White Establishment" is in fact a true statement. And I have had friends jokingly say that the pendulum needs to swing. I see nothing wrong with that statement . The sad truth is those who are running the country will continue to divide it and give the illusion that progress is happening. Unfortunately progress for some is a subjective word which has led us to this mess we are all in.

I don't think we need to look at this as a white establishment problem because when you are that high up running things they could care less about white, black or latino people...they only care about their super wealthy friends.

And as network dude has pointed out...who really cares about Bill O'Riley or any of these other media hacks like Rachael Maddow. I swear they were created to divide us..

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
If the US wishes to maintain its cohesion and standing more white males in the establishment is the only option. If that does not happen it will fall to white males to build the nation again as before after the collapse.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I think several things about this. One is that O'Reily is probably drop dead correct and I seriously doubt that the Leftist Intelligentsia would argue otherwise. They do have and have long professed the idea that they don't want to share power with the white establishment, they want to entirely replace it.

That said, the other thing I've thought is that regardless of what O'Reilly wants, in the long run, its going to happen anyway. I heard Melissa Harris-Perry comment once that her dream, (and arguably the dream of many of the "Black" thinkers of the day) was to turn the US into a new South Africa. They'll probably succeed, in the long run!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

He's not wrong...

Why isn't he wrong cap?
Do you think white people are being suppressed?

Hope all is well bud.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
If the US wishes to maintain its cohesion and standing more white males in the establishment is the only option. If that does not happen it will fall to white males to build the nation again as before after the collapse.

So you believe that ONLY white males are
responsible for holding up the United States?
OK...I'm sure your GLP and Stormfront bros will be along shortly to
star you up.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

'I knwo, lets ostracize all white people for being born white, tell them it isn't racist because only they can be racist', demonize them at every turn, commit open hate crime atrocities against random white people in the streets, and when they say ENOUGH then we'll turn around and tell them they're a bunch of white supremacists'!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Do you fear white people are lurking in the shadows, plotting and planning on ways to hurt minorities?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I don't think you're a white supremacist.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagicCow

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

He's not wrong...

Why isn't he wrong cap?
Do you think white people are being suppressed?

Hope all is well bud.

Why don't you think your constant demonization and the left constant fear mongering about white people isn't suppression? You claim calling Islamic terrorists "muslim" is a threat to all the peaceful muslims, then you turn around and contradict yourselves when you talk about "white people".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join