It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

27 email chains containing classified information so they are above the law?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The interesting thing about this is that the laptop might have been purchased after the subpoena was issued.

If this is the case (actually it doesn't matter when the laptop was purchased, the emails were classified when they were put on the laptop) then this means the emails were copied to the laptop after they were subject to subpoena.

The laptop would not have had these files pre-installed on it, someone would have had to put them there intentionally.

For more details, check this thread.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Trump`s AG has 4 years to put these crooks in prison and he will get some of them.

the liberals can fake boredom with the e-mail leaks and pretend it`s old news but it`s out of their hands as of Jan 20th when Obama and the other Clinton stooges go skulking out of Washington.

we haven`t heard the last of this scandal.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

It looks like a classic case of aiding and abetting if prosecution is not sought?

Therein is an exhibit of gov. integrity.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Hillary broke the law.

People who break the law ... deserve jail time.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

*It only matters when the other team does it

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
For all we know it could be 27 email chains talking about US drone program articles in the media. Those would be public information but still top secret classified because the government is full of idiots. I remember when I was deployed when those articles hit the internet. We had orders from the Base Commander to not go to CNN, Fox News, and all the rest because we could be charged with unauthorized access to top secret information. It was ridiculous.

That was the Obama administration you can thank for that ridiculous action. It was when the wikileaks info released years ago. It was in the media everywhere that regular troops where banned from viewing any media that could contain information to it.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: reldra

Seriously, do you even care? Dem 1st, it doesn't matter in the least to you? They really fegged up, you should give a damn.

It is getting ridiculous isn't it. But hey what can you expect from someone who visits the church of satan to hear levine junior speak.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: seattlerat

I'm under the firm belief that anyone who doesn't care about Hillary and her e-mails is perfectly ok with the concept that the rich and powerful can get away with all sorts of things we regular pleebs cannot.

If they do not believe that the rich and powerful should be allowed to get away with things we cannot, then why do they not care about Hillary and her negligent misuse of classified information??

We all know that if any of us were in her situation, we'd have been locked up for life, if not worse.

I had this exact discussion with a die-hard Hillary supporter yesterday, also a very close friend of mine. This is one of the few areas we disagree on ANY subject... Her stance is that Hillary's achievements far outweigh any damage that has been done.

? What achievements?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join