It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember the Propane Dealer With The Anti-Trump Message? He Is Not Licensed To Sell Fuel

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

If you say so. I don't remember anything about it. Of course I don't concern myself with this kind of pettiness in the news and usually skip over articles like these.

PS: Both sides of the partisan aisle are being petty in this case. The idiot not wanting to sell to trump supporters and you guys making fun of him for being a fool.
edit on 21-12-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Lots of chips getting knocked off shoulders lately.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Riffrafter

If you say so. I don't remember anything about it. Of course I don't concern myself with this kind of pettiness in the news and usually skip over articles like these.

PS: Both sides of the partisan aisle are being petty in this case. The idiot not wanting to sell to trump supporters and you guys making fun of him for being a fool.

^^^^^^^^triggered

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Oh my sides hurt from laughing at this one. I remember reading this here and maybe even commenting on it and seeing it in the news. I am going to have to go back and find that thread just to make sure I know who supports idiots like this guy.

Anywho...karma...enjoy!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Found it...here is the link for anyone that wants to read the original thread on this idiot.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The big argument in the old thread was "all those poor people that may die from the cold and he would be responsible".

So now he can't sell any to all those people which the way it should be without a licence. Who do they plan to blame for the possible deaths now?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

And that's why no business owner should ever get involved in hacky partisan politics because it always comes back to bite you in the ass.
edit on 21-12-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
As a Mainer, I find this amusing. How stupid do you have to be to snitch on yourself?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

And that's why no business owner should ever get involved in hacky partisan politics because it always comes back to bite you in the ass.

Agree, that is the moral of the story.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Hey no one said leftists were the brightest bunch. Another example.

Considering the Majority did not Vote for Trump, I'd consider them rather intelligent. Also keep in mind, Trump got the Un-Educated Vote.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

Considering the Majority did not Vote for Trump, I'd consider them rather intelligent. Also keep in mind, Trump got the Un-Educated Vote.

Guess that depends on what you would consider "educated". It would appear the education is continuing for HRC supporters. She was counting on the uneducated inner city black vote though....I guess they were smart enough not to vote for her.....can't believe they didn't fall for the hot sauce in the handbag line right, Hillary? /sarcasm

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: ugmold

Guess that depends on what you would consider "educated". It would appear the education is continuing for HRC supporters. She was counting on the uneducated inner city black vote though....I guess they were smart enough not to vote for her.....can't believe they didn't fall for the hot sauce in the handbag line right, Hillary? /sarcasm

Some, like myself, did not Vote Hillary either. My point.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
well that explains it, anyone who would thumb their nose at the laws and not renew their licenses is the exact type of character who would discriminate against his customers based on their political beliefs.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
this might be a clue why he didn't renew them in 2012, 2014...

www.courts.maine.gov...

his driver's license, I believe was still suspended in 2012...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
this might be a clue why he didn't renew them in 2012, 2014...

www.courts.maine.gov...

his driver's license, I believe was still suspended in 2012...

wow, this guys has no respect for any laws does he?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Karma's a b!tch but at least we didn't get one for President!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
he might be doing business under a different name...

Kelley Petroleum Products, Inc.
P.O. Box 337, Canaan ME 04924
416 Canaan Road
Skowhegan, ME 04976

or there could be two different places on the same road, don't know, I can't find an address for turner's..
they do seem to have different phone numbers though.

I found the contact info for Kelly's here...
www.mainehousing.org...

turner is retiring the end of this month by the way.... it sounds like it was something he planned before he put up the recording...

after searching more...
think it's two different companies..
edit on 21-12-2016 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

That particular man was just stupid to being attention to himself. He does not represent the Left as a whole, that is not a logical statement.

Well ... at least he could spell, even if he did 'bring' attention to himself hahahah

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

namm it - dont remember him either -another question for pepperidge farm

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
He does not represent the Left as a whole, that is not a logical statement.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join