It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion CEOs Say Ending Lives For Profit Is ‘Just No Fun Anymore’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

That being said just because someone is poor shouldn't deny them the right to joy in life, love and sex is a part of that for some people, I know, what savages.

Honestly how much is a condom?, my son in his first two years has cost me about the same as 10'000 condoms in financial terms, being poor has nothing to do with bad decisions. It is of course open to debate how and why people get themselves into these situations where they need to have these procedures done but I guess that will be for another thread...

RA

They are cheap and about 85% effective. That is the problem.

About 15 out of every 100 women who use a condom today will become pregnant.
edit on 21-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Planned Parenthood is an abomination and scourge upon the Earth.

My guess why they consider it fun is because their mission is the suppression of minorities and the poor. They probably get a kick out of women being so grateful to be complicit in their own population control; complicit to the tune of over 300,000 abortions last year.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Not to be crass either but, you dont have to be rich to know when to pull out.

I dont understand how people get pregnant by accident, unless they are daft.

'Pulling out' is even less effective than a condom. Honestly, I think a lot of people slept through sexual education class, if their state allowed it.

I was using TWO methods when I became pregnant with my daughter. Not daft. It happens.
edit on 21-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
God I hate the right-wing right now. They enjoy family planning. It was a job that brought them joy from the sound of it. But no it must be about abortion because the right-wing blog said it is.
edit on 21-12-2016 by Pyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: infolurker

I have no answer, I can't understand the deepest crevices of people's minds.

But you seem to understand and spread the spin in a right wing blog quite easily. I would call The Federalist a 'dark crevice' of someone's mind.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra
Ya, ya, ya and this video isn't about bargaining for baby parts.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Yes. Reminiscing about the good ol days
waving around dead fetuses and piles of cash.
Wut?

That's what I was thinking. It's all fun and games until the world knows you sell dead baby parts as a side business.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I can't even bring myself to wonder how anyone can just "do lunch" and talk about the "tissue" "donations".

I wonder if the lady in the video is a vegetarian, can't hurt the cows.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I can't even bring myself to wonder how anyone can just "do lunch" and talk about the "tissue" "donations".

The same way me Paramedic and fire fighter family members talk about the horrible things done to people they have to treat over lunch.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

a reply to: infolurker

I have no answer, I can't understand the deepest crevices of people's minds.

But you seem to understand and spread the spin in a right wing blog quite easily. I would call The Federalist a 'dark crevice' of someone's mind.

The Federalist is about as "dark" as a Daily Kos is moderate. It's a moderate right leaning site. If you want something you would likely consider "dark," try American Thinker or Ace of Spades HQ.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
What a bunch of sensationalist crap. If any of you actually believe these people thought abortions are 'fun', give your head a shake.

It was obviously taken out of context as an above poster mentioned, and she wasnt even talking about her feelings on it, just some faceless CEO. It was a bad choice of words.
edit on 21-12-2016 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

The same way me Paramedic and fire fighter family members talk about the horrible things done to people they have to treat over lunch.

You mean your paramedic and firefighter family members are dismembering and selling people?

It's one thing to do a nasty procedure for the intent of healing in the end and another to take a life and them dismember and sell the body parts of that human.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

Ha! That's what Lena Dunham said. Seems to be a popular excuse in the last couple of days.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Right, it's the same....

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Right, it's the same....

It is exactly the same. People talking things that make others uncomfortable.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nightbringr

When I hear someone say I am going to quit, this just ain't fun anymore. I think they mean that the job they are doing is no longer something that is interesting, boring and yes fun.

I imagine she meant exactly what she said.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Pro abortion talk, or selling parts that are salvaged out of the death of another preborn human doesn't make me uncomfortable.

But it seems that when the truth comes out, it makes plenty pro-abortioner's very uncomfortable.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Things happen. Some people want multiple forms of control, it's a free country. Denying accessible birth control is some Iran sh#t.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I guess I still don't get how abortion passes the "do no harm oath" but to each their own.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Who said deny b-control?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join