It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI director under pressure to explain Clinton bombshell

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

More Americans voted for her so I don't think your statement holds any ground there buddy.

More Americans voted for her in California, you mean.

Remember when the FBI published statistics for registered voters in California back in October of this year?

I think the report was that there were over 1 million illegal immigrants that were registered to vote and about 500,000 deceased individuals registered to vote in the state of California.

Trump won in an electoral landslide. And if you take California out of the equation, Trump wins the popular vote.

Personally, I would have liked to have seen a recount and or investigation into California's participation in this election.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Y'all are missing something here...

Comey was dumb like a fox. If he hadn't dropped the investigation before the elections he couldn't have reported on the findings, cryptic as those reports were, because the investigation would have still been ongoing. If indictments had been handed down he could have said even less, until legal procedings were complete.

So by dropping the investigation he could go public with the findings.

This is why the Clinton camp is so flaming mad. Clinton probably would have preferred the investigation to continue, or even an indictment over what actually happened because it would have kept Come quiet by law.

That sure makes a lot of sense.

You got to wonder why things unfolded the way they did.

This is the best explanation I have heard so far.
:
edit on 12/21/2016 by pale5218 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/21/2016 by pale5218 because: I am a fricking retard

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I believe the FBI truly does think a crime (or many) have been committed here, but they were under pressure from the AG to be "quiet". The (Bill) Clinton meeting with Lynch aboard the airplane on the tarmac is proof positive of this theory. Shortly afterwards the first investigation was dropped (political pressure, in my opinion). Then there was the 2nd re-opening of the investigation. What that said is the FBI has multiple sources giving them cause for 'numerous" investigations.

The Clintons are not anywhere near out of the "woods" yet, because there are 75 different angles they can be investigated under...which they should be.

Trump just backed down on one...but he certainly didn't give any indication he was going to be doing any pardons of the Clintons anytime soon!!

Something to think about!

Abedin needs to go to JAIL (in my opinion), as she's the weakest link in the chain. When she does (or even gets threatened with it), she'll sing like a bird...because Clinton has abandoned her...just like she would have done with the American people!!!!

The grey-bar hotel is a long, LONG, way from the red carpet Abedin is used to!!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I believe the FBI truly does think a crime (or many) have been committed here, but they were under pressure from the AG to be "quiet". The (Bill) Clinton meeting with Lynch aboard the airplane on the tarmac is proof positive of this theory. Shortly afterwards the first investigation was dropped (political pressure, in my opinion). Then there was the 2nd re-opening of the investigation. What that said is the FBI has multiple sources giving them cause for 'numerous" investigations.

The Clintons are not anywhere near out of the "woods" yet, because there are 75 different angles they can be investigated under...which they should be.

Trump just backed down on one...but he certainly didn't give any indication he was going to be doing any pardons of the Clintons anytime soon!!

Something to think about!

Abedin needs to go to JAIL (in my opinion), as she's the weakest link in the chain. When she does (or even gets threatened with it), she'll sing like a bird...because Clinton has abandoned her...just like she would have done with the American people!!!!

The grey-bar hotel is a long, LONG, way from the red carpet Abedin is used to!!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

More Americans voted for her so I don't think your statement holds any ground there buddy.

There was no huge flood of Republican voters, the states she lost was due to poor Democratic turnout, nothing more nothing less. She took 4.5 million more votes in CA than Trump who never went there once knowing how liberal that state was, so a challenge to the EC votes there was a waste of time. Removing those 4 million and Trump had the popular vote with the other 49 states combined, all moot though. I would bet more Democrats voted against Trump than for Hillary, so with Trump, one of the worst picks whose own party basically dropped him, she still could not win...lol

edit on 21-12-2016 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Concentrated in a few extreme left wing states. What many consider to be quintessential America, small town main st. USA overwhelmingly rejected her.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

More Americans voted for Trump in the states necessary to win the EC which is all that matters. The fact she won CA is the only reason she has the popular vote. Since CA doesn't solely elect the President her popular vote total doesn't mean squat.

The whole popular vote meme is like a football team losing 7-0 claiming they technically won because they had more yardage but failed to score.

It is a simple statistic that many Trump supporters fall head over heals to dismiss because it means their "God Emperor" is more a dividing force in our country then Obama.

Trump won the popular vote in 60% of states. Or, if you prefer, Hillary only won the popular vote in 40% of states.

It's a simple statistic and shows that the EC is working entirely as planned.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyleand that is why we have electoral college so areas that breed like bunny rabbits don't control every election because if you went with just a popular vote you would only need california and new york area to vote because rest of us would not matter

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
One has to question the wisdom of challenging the Director of the FBI who you were given a free get out of jail card the first time around due to obvious politics.

Cough Cough Bill Loretta runway rendezvous Cough Cough.

One might be wise to keep ones mouth shut when appropriate. The man has already destroyed you once in the court of public opinion which cost you an election. Personally, I and many others think you got off very very lightly with just the election loss.

Even with a pardon, my lady, I am quite sure there is information that the authorities have that you really really wouldn't want to become public knowledge.

Lynch and Obama will be gone soon.

I think there is much more to become public knowledge in 2017.... there are still tons of lawsuits out there... all those emails from sausage boy's laptop that are deemed to be work related are still subject to FOIA requests from Judicial Watch and numerous others.

Good times are dead ahead......unfortunately I think it will suck to ever have your name associated with supporting a scumbag like Hillary Clinton.

Glad I am not one of them.

EDIT: I wouldn't trust Comey as far as I could throw him. Which makes even more illogical to me to challenge someone like that in the first place. This could get very interesting. Or not.
edit on R072016-12-28T08:07:11-06:00k0712Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Tardacus
The MSM lost the election for her, all the polls said she was going to win,all the media talking heads said she was going to win,all the newspapers said she was going to win, so it`s not surprising that a lot of democrats stayed home and didn`t bother to vote.

She was everyone's darling, except for who matter most, the American public. ....

So why is the house and senate still GOP controlled?
She didn't just lose herself, she lost the game for the next generation. SCOTUS appointments matter.

But hey keep up that "she got more votes" crap; it may stick to something eventually.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

"So why is the house and senate still GOP controlled"

Exactly, that is why I don't understand why everyone is so mad at democrats.
Republicans have been in charge except for the presidency for years but the locals aren't holding their local representatives responsible for anything. Collect a paycheck and raise property taxes.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Exactly, that is why I don't understand why everyone is so mad at democrats.

Well the big O got both houses when he was elected. O and congress pushed through Obamacare and promptly lost the house in 2010. O lost the senate in 2014. I would guess people have wanted a direction change since 2010 and had to give all the power to the GOP to get the change.

If the change is not made I would bet the 2018 elections will see the GOP lose the house or senate or both.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yeah. I am beginning to see that pattern. Put republicans in charge long enough to start wars and enrich the rich, then elect a few democrats to blame.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Yeah that "blame" story you tell would be good if only a single gop rep voted for Obamacare.
Too bad none actually did.

As to "starting wars" what excuse are you going to use when it becomes common knowledge that O's administration orchestrated the "arab spring" and all the crap that has come with it?
Or does it have to have a piece of paper from congress calling it a "war" before you assign blame?
Reagan armed the Contras and rightfully caught hell for it.....soon O will get the same for arming ISIS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join