It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was yesterdays ambassador shooting a false flag

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
One more thing i noticed is the difference in skin tone, This could be down to different cameras taking the pictures

Maybe ...just maybe, this might be due to him being alive in one picture and dead in the other.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Some people will see exactly what they are conditioned too see. NO false flag in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I find it odd that he was alive for so long after shooting the ambassador. What took security so long to get there?

Also is there video of the assassin being killed? Or do we just have the picture?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

why is his tie standing?

It's almost as if the assassination took place in an art gallery and was populated by photographers who can't help but employ renaissance level golden ratios even in the midst of live fire.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: denybedoomed

And the winner is!

Totally staged event.

Obvious.

Way too obvious.

The anxiety is obvious in the information stream. The anxious group is broadcasting a caricature of their own making.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

It's a phenotype drawn toward a well of activity like a whirlpool or a even a sinkhole. They gravitate toward these theatrical events. It is in the mind. They see it, and they make a total caricature of themselves when they broadcast these events.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

LOL! They're cropping the perfect frame from a larger image. But, yeah, they can't help but do it nicely.

Enter the chop.... the perfectly captured aural stimulation.... cut up so nicely for your listening pleasure... the Wonder Woman state of mind!

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: reboot23
a reply to: ColaTesla

Some people will see exactly what they are conditioned too see. NO false flag in my opinion.

It seems as if you are trying to condition us to see NO false flag.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Why is there no art on the wall? That is garbage on the wall. And the picture is a nicely framed crop of a larger image. The point is the garbage on the wall makes this a likely staged event.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I ll join in again with my 2 cents.

My take on it: yes it was orchestrated.

The shooter was special forces, in the past he was even the bodyguard of Erdogan.
Despite being in the middle of Ankara in a well known gallery with press on place it took the police 30min to get there...
Erdogan is against Russia, the trilateral commission on Syria is starting these days.

so, yes i believe it was done to send a signal to Russia. To hinder peace talks.
An attack orchestrated by Erdogan and maybe NATO/Gladio involvment.

It would make no sense whatsoever to 'exchange' the shooter. It was about sending a message. The place was chosen to get maximum press coverage, to send the message.

State sponsored terrorism. Erdogan once again putting fire to a powder keg.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

The old bullet proof tie, eh?

But only from the front.

The bullet passed through the back and got trapped in the front of the tie.

Or penis. Phallic neck tie staged event. Stalking black-suited posing gun toters. His penis was forced upward and out of his rib cage due to the fantastic forces of the magic bullet.

And all adhering to the mathematical rules of the galactic swirly overlay.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

I am willing to discuss. In an adult way.

I don't understand what you say. Please state your point of view.
Explain your theory, and i am more willing to discuss.

Physics, if a bullet is shot from behind, it travels in a straight line from the back to the front.
With enough speed (which is given at at close shot) it will exit in the front aerea.

The shooter was standing right behind the Ambassador and shot him in the back.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

Exactly.

The bullet passes through the guy's body and gets enlarged in his tie.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
or alternatly - it could just have been a fanatic who struck at the higest profile russian target he could realistically attack

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
or alternatly - it could just have been a fanatic who struck at the higest profile russian target he could realistically attack

Which is actually less scary.

If some loon went and performed a single extreme event, then I can safely think about numbers and statistics and risks.

If some staged event happened, then I would be more scared and working toward mounting a counter attack against the perpetrating group.

It was a staged event.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Please tate your point of view:

What does staged mean?

- who staged what, with what motive and how.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join