It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cia wants locksmiths.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 11:19 PM
link   
www.reuters.co.uk... toryID=2975306

The Central Intelligence Agency is seeking locksmiths to work with the best minds in the country while performing a mission critical to our nation," the CIA said in a recent job posting on its Web site www.cia.gov.

Locksmiths, who in spy agency lingo are called technical operations officers, are needed for such tasks as to "familiarise non-technical people with technical capabilities; do hands-on work; and travel worldwide."

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Seems like the CIA are locked out opf their buliding
The only time i would call a locksmith is if i was locked outta my house, but then again i dont work for the CIA.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Who else do you think is going to be breaking into gun cabinets while the folks are out? If our elect officials really want to control firearms, they will through any means possible. And since they are having trouble doing it legally, why not clandestinely. Just a thought, I'm sure the locksmiths are just needed to train current and future agents in the skills and tricks of B&E, with out the breaking...yeah right.

This is good to know info though, as it has many possible reasons. But I always thought the CIA had special classes and tools for unlocking locks.

new topics

join