It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Calls for Ecological Conversion = Sunday Laws

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is it people. This is exactly what has been prophesied to come. I know this does seem like religious news, but the Pope is doing what he can to get his laws enforced to stop climate change, social and economic problems. The long wait for this fulfillment of prophecy is over. Those who declared this could never happen, are now watching as the Pope and others are doing exactly what God said they would do. All that is left now, is to repent, be obedient to the 10 Commandments of God.

In this video we see some startling proof that Sunday Recognition is what the Pope wants. The pagan sun worship, and creation worship is exactly what the Pope is leading others to do. Be warned, this Sunday Laws agenda is coming to a head. Sound the alarm! Prepare ye your paths, make straight the way of the Lord! Lest He come, and cut you asunder, and appoint all those who obeyed Him not their portion with the hypocrites. Lift up your voice like a trumpet, spare not. Show the children of Israel, their sins. The Lord is soon to come. Praise ye the Lord! Obey His commandments, and you shall have right to the tree of life!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ScatteredThirdAngel

This is exactly what has been prophesied to come

What prophecy do you mean?

edit on 21-12-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
This just begs the query?

What about the 7th Day Adventist™ will they get a refund? Or will they have to assimilate?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
??? how much emissions is sent into the atmosphere on sundays by people going to church??
to be honest, I have two problems with this...
the first is that SUNDAY IS NOT THE SABBATH, which, you should read what the bible says God's words were when he made that commandment... it was to set his people apart from all those around them who usually held Sunday as their holy day.. and then go read about how and more importantly why it was changed...
if I was to honor any day as the sabbath, it would be saturday, which still isn't right but is closer to the truth.

the second is that I only have two days that I have access to the car. saturday and sunday, of which I have to do all my shopping. add to that that if the roads are bad, I'm not going anywhere, I just might have to venture out and do some transactions on sunday... or starve the next week... whatever.
tell ya what... I'll stop burning that little bit of gas I burn and go without eating when people stop burning the gas they use to go to church???
technically, if they did this, they would be breaking my religious rights by forcing me to defy my belief that saturday is the sabbath.. by eliminating sunday as an option.
edit on 21-12-2016 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

The church has a single man (the Pope) acting and speaking for the whole body, fulfilling Daniel 7:8.

“And there, in this horn (kingdom), were eyes like the eyes of a man, and a mouth speaking pompous words.”

Pope Pius IX said “I alone… am the successor of the apostles, the vicar of Jesus Christ. I am the way, the truth, and the life…” (Source: History of the Christian Church, by Henry Charles Sheldon, p. 59.)

Pope Boniface VIII said “We declare, say, define, and pronounce, that it is absolutely necessary for the salvation of every human creature to be subject to the Roman Pontiff.” (Source: Bull “Unam Sanctum,” as cited in “Apostolic Digest, Book V: The Book of Obedience”)

Current Pope Francis I said “You cannot find Jesus outside the Church.” (Source: EWTN Global Catholic News, pronounced on April 23 in the Apostolic Palace’s Pauline Chapel.)

In John 14:6, Jesus declared that salvation is through Him only and not through any man,
“I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”

The Popes title of Vicar of Christ is the ‘antichrist’ in John’s epistles.

The word ‘antichristos’ is the Greek word for Antichrist. Translated into English it means Vice-Christ or Vicar of Christ, which the Pope has claimed as his title. (Anti-Christ - In Place Of Christ)

In 1303 A.D. Pope Boniface VIII said in his infamous Bull ‘Unam Sanctam’, “We declare, assert, define and pronounce to be subject to the Roman Pontiff is to every creature altogether necessary for salvation… I have the authority of the King of Kings. I am all in all, and above all, so that God Himself and I, the Vicar of Christ, have but one consistory, and I am able to do almost all that God can do. What therefore, can you make of me but God?”

1 Timothy 2:5-6 declares, “For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself a ransom for all. The Catholic Church changed the calendar and law, fulfilling Daniel 7:25.

Pope Innocent III said “We may according to the fullness of our power, dispose of the law and dispense above the law. Those whom the Pope of Rome doth separate, it is not a man that separates them but God. For the Pope holdeth place on earth, not simply of a man but of the true God.” (Source: “Decretals of Greogory IX,” Book 1, chapter 3.)

Saint Pope Pius V blasphemed, “The Pope and God are the same, so he has all power in Heaven and earth.” (Source: Pope Pius V, quoted in Barclay, Cities Petrus Bertanous Chapter XXVII: 218.)

Pope Leo XIII declared, “We hold upon this earth the place of God Almighty.”
(Source: Pope Leo XIII Encyclical Letter, June 20, 1894)

Many Popes have declared that salvation is only through the Catholic Church, which denies that salvation is through Jesus Christ.

Pope Innocent III declares, “With our hearts we believe and with our lips we confess but one Church, not that of the heretics, but the Holy Roman Catholic and Apostolic Church, outside which we believe that no one is saved.” (Source: Denzinger 423)

Pope Boniface VIII said, “We declare, say, define, and pronounce that it is absolutely necessary for the salvation of every human creature to be subject to the Roman Pontiff.” ((Source: Papal Bull Unam Sanctam A.D. 1302)

Pope Eugene IV declared, “No one, let his alms giving be as great as it may, no one, even if he pour out his blood for the Name of Jesus Christ, can be saved unless they abide within the bosom and unity of the Catholic Church.” (Source: The Bull Cantate Domino, 1441)

Pope Pius IX said, “It must be held by faith that outside the Apostolic Roman Church, no one can be saved;” (Source: Denzinger 1647)

This is declaring that a Christian in any other church is not saved, and it effectively eliminates Jesus as the only way to salvation, which is antichrist.

Acts 4:12 confirms that salvation is only through Jesus. “Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”

The Bible foretold that the antichrist beast would be are arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with precious stones.

“The woman (apostate church) was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the filthiness of her fornication.” Revelation 17:4

“The color for bishops and other prelates is purple, for cardinals scarlet… The pectoral cross should be made of gold and… decorated with gems…” (Source: Our Sunday Visitor’s Catholic Encyclopedia, 1991, p. 175, 178, 466)

“Then he said to me, ‘The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues.’ ” Revelation 17:15

“We define that the Holy Apostolic See and the Roman Pontiff (Pope) hold the primacy over the whole world.” (Source: Laetentur Coeli, Council of Florence, 1439)

The Roman Catholic Church is both a Church and a City, which kings of the Earth bow down to.

“And the woman (the harlot church) whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.” Revelation 17:18

Kings and President bow to the Pope when they visit Vatican City.

They are the Whore of Babylon who is drunk with the blood of the saints of Jesus, fulfilling Revelation 17:6.

History of the Rise and Influence of the Spirit of Rationalism in Europe, Vol. 2 says “That the Church of Rome has shed more innocent blood than any other institution that has ever existed among mankind will be questioned by no Protestant who has a complete knowledge of history.” Some historians estimate that over 50 million lives (mostly Christians from Christ’s true Church), were taken by this so-called “holy” Inquisition to which they have never apologized. Throughout recorded history, no organization on the face of the planet has hunted down and killed more Christians than the Roman Catholic Church.

The Woman is Drunken With Blood--at the instigation of her popes, Rome has shed rivers of blood of Christians who would not bow down to the Pope and Roman Catholic heresies and blasphemies--the martyrs of Jesus

Former Roman Catholic priest Bernard Fresenborg in his book Thirty Years in Hell puts it at a higher number--

Authentic history, and history that cannot be denied nor disputed, nor even questioned, gives the appalling record of 70,500,000 Protestants who were slain by the greatest curse the world has ever known--Roman Catholicism.

Few are aware of the atrocities of systematized torture and murder of Bible-believing Christians and Jews that took place during the 605 years of the Inquisition

www.end-times-prophecy.org...

If you’re in the Catholic Church, Jesus has lovingly called you to, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.“ Revelation 18:4

Come out of her and know true salvation, which is by faith in the atoning work of the Lamb of God, Christ Jesus.

This information is just the tip of the iceberg, practically all precepts of the Roman Catholic church contradict the Bible

www.jesus-is-lord.com...
edit on 21-12-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The Pope can stick it right into his silly little fish hat.

What a load of utter and complete Crap!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

What about the 7th Day Adventist™ will they get a refund? Or will they have to assimilate?

If they're smart, they'll go with the refund.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

actually its more like 3 for the gentiles to follow. The israelites have to follow the ten specifically.

ALso No tribulation yet and or signs so no apocalpse/anti christ yet.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

actually its more like 3 for the gentiles to follow. The israelites have to follow the ten specifically.

ALso No tribulation yet and or signs so no apocalpse/anti christ yet.

Possible Revelation 12 heavenly sign in the sky in Sept 2017

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Sorry. Anti-climate change propaganda. Here is the message:

"People who espouse climate change views will bring the End of the World!"
"They will bring the curse and eternal damnation by the 'Exodus 20 Creator God' "
"All you Sabbath Keeping Christians should join with the Oil and Coal Lobbies and embrace climate change denial, or else suffer the wrath of God!"

Extremist, Alarmist propaganda I'd say, brought to you by Breitbart.

Yea Verily
The Angel of Death shall smell
the sweet savor of burning fossil fuel,
and shall pass over the homes and cars
of the righteous.

The dwellers in homes
marked with the evil solar panels
shall be struck down
for their evil.

edit on 21-12-2016 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Keep your commandments and tree of life. I worship Pan the Goat God now.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The fact that everyone in this thread is against it, tells me it is probably a good idea. But what are we talking about here?

Ecological conversion: This goes back to Pope John Paul II, Wednesday 17 January 2001.
    Fulfilment of prophecy: What prophecy?
    sunday off work: If a Christian works on Sunday they are breaking a commandment against themselves. Why would they do that?

I have spent my whole life refusing to work on Sunday, and my employers have made my life hell because of it. Constantly fired, laid off, ridiculed, shamed, and harassed. I'll be working a decent job, some new young executive starts there, finds out I don't work on Sunday, makes it his mission to schedule me for Sunday, and then fires me when I refuse. Over, and over, and over, AND over, AND OVER AGAIN!

I remember days in this country when everyone had Sunday off. It was easy to get together with your friends, to have fun, to do things. Now scheduling a day to do something is very difficult. Someone said to me once, "That's religious discrimination, why didn't you sue?" I told her the truth "Who can afford lawyers?

So now the Pope, of all people, is saying maybe we should consider letting the peasants have a common day off again, and you bunch of trolls are dog-piling on the Pope saying "mark of the beast"?!?! Jesus, way to shoot yourselves in the foot. You know people used to be better at planning ahead, buying extra beer on Saturday. You know the parks used to be busy on Sundays. You know family and friends used to be able to get together for a meal once a week.

For a country of so-called religious freedom, it has been pretty harsh on people who schedule a day off.

Mike Grouchy

edit on 21-12-2016 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

This is exactly what has been prophesied to come

What prophecy do you mean?

Revelation 13:16  And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

He (2nd Beast, America) causes all to receive the mark (sign of obedience to the Pope's commandment) of the beast (1st Beast, Roman Catholic Church). The Pope is pushing for Sunday Laws. America is enforcing them first. Then the whole world will follow.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

If a Christian works on Sunday they are breaking a commandment against themselves. Why would they do that?

and if they are muslim or jewish, then it is saturday...
which for many lower paid workers is really quite irrelevant since many of them seem to not be able to get any day of the weekend off and some end up getting scheduled for the maximum number of days allowed by law before they do.. and, heaven forbid they should get the same day off every week.

the way the law is now, and it's your choice if you wish to seek it's protection or not, anyone who is of any religion can ask for, and expect to get, any day off that their religion deems as holy or sacred.. for most situations. so, at least legally, you have a perk above those not claiming a religion when it comes to getting at least one day on a weekend off, not to mention getting a break through every week. heck one of my kids has been scheduled to work 10 days straight without a day off many times.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

You mean, refunded for working on the 7th Day? The 7th Day Adventist Church is going to do exactly what everyone else is going to do - keep Sunday holy. The corporate church body is fallen already, and become a habitation of devils. Infiltrated, by the Jesuits. Your best bet is to find a home church that keeps the 7th Day Sabbath and is not SDA, like Seventh Day Remnant Church.
edit on 21-12-2016 by ScatteredThirdAngel because: Necessary..

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Best site is remnantofgod.org... Countless articles exposing the Catholic Church and her agenda to rule again religiously.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
....and I saw a beast rise from the sea with ten crowns and ten heads and 100 arms and in each arm a budweiser and then the sixth seal salty the seal blew his trumpet and lo and behold the saviour on his flying white horse pigasses swooped from the heavens yada yada.

Tell you what when I see fire and brimstone Ill be concerned, there are 6 billion on this earth including myself who dont give a damn about the pope.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy
The fact that everyone in this thread is against it, tells me it is probably a good idea. But what are we talking about here?

Ecological conversion: This goes back to Pope John Paul II, Wednesday 17 January 2001.
    Fulfilment of prophecy: What prophecy?
    sunday off work: If a Christian works on Sunday they are breaking a commandment against themselves. Why would they do that?

I have spent my whole life refusing to work on Sunday, and my employers have made my life hell because of it. Constantly fired, laid off, ridiculed, shamed, and harassed. I'll be working a decent job, some new young executive starts there, finds out I don't work on Sunday, makes it his mission to schedule me for Sunday, and then fires me when I refuse. Over, and over, and over, AND over, AND OVER AGAIN!

I remember days in this country when everyone had Sunday off. It was easy to get together with your friends, to have fun, to do things. Now scheduling a day to do something is very difficult. Someone said to me once, "That's religious discrimination, why didn't you sue?" I told her the truth "Who can afford lawyers?

So now the Pope, of all people, is saying maybe we should consider letting the peasants have a common day off again, and you bunch of trolls are dog-piling on the Pope saying "mark of the beast"?!?! Jesus, way to shoot yourselves in the foot. You know people used to be better at planning ahead, buying extra beer on Saturday. You know the parks used to be busy on Sundays. You know family and friends used to be able to get together for a meal once a week.

For a country of so-called religious freedom, it has been pretty harsh on people who schedule a day off.

Mike Grouchy

Wrong wrong wrong. The Sabbath rule done apply to gentiles in truth. The hebrews yes but the gentiles are not subject to it. even christian ones. sabbath was old testament. I always said catholics are trying to be hebrews.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Wrong wrong wrong. The Sabbath rule done apply to gentiles in truth. The hebrews yes but the gentiles are not subject to it. even christian ones. sabbath was old testament. I always said catholics are trying to be hebrews.

That's a lot of name calling. And now you are going to tell me about my own experience? If Catholics are Hebrews, then we are perfected Hebrews. Get it right.

Sunday 1976

What do you really have against Sunday off?

Are you one of those who would have intentionally scheduled me to work on Sunday, just so you could fire me.

Mike Grouchy

P.S. Star none the less.

edit on 21-12-2016 by mikegrouchy because: format and spacing

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

That's a lot of name calling. And now you are going to tell me about my own experience? If Catholics are Hebrews, then we are perfected Hebrews. Get it right.

Sunday 1976

What do you really have against Sunday off?

Are you one of those who would have intentionally scheduled me to work on Sunday, just so you could fire me.

Mike Grouchy

P.S. Star none the less.

sorry you take offense. I dont mind being called a gentile/ christian. And No The new covenant dictates how we are to live as christians. the Pope and the catholic church know this but continue to push you follow the ten commandments. Bible states as gentiles the sabbath does not apply to anyone but the hebrews/israelites under the old covenant. now I dont Think God would hold it against you because your church leaders arent correct though.

And the Sabbath is actually saturday btw. I should had said the catholic leadership itself are trying to be hebrews. Is that clearer?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join