It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video.. youtuber kicked off Delta flight for speaking Arabic.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: denybedoomed
a reply to: goou111

"so speak english"

really?

I guess there's no room in the world for people with english as a second language. . .

Not in 'Murika.....
edit on 12/21/2016 by AlbanArthur because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

"so speak english"

really?

I guess there's no room in the world for people with english as a second language. . .

He obviously knows English. He knows this will make people uncomfortable on a plane.

Who the F### in America gets on a plane and starts speaking arabic around a bunch of white people when they are both very fluent in English?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: goou111

"so speak english"

really?

He obviously knows English. He knows this will make people uncomfortable on a plane.

Who the F### in America gets on a plane and starts speaking arabic around a bunch of white people when they are both very fluent in English?

In a free country?

WHOEVER THE F $CK WANTS TO........

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

You think thats ok?

I know your location says Midwest USA but you aren't American I take it?

Or does freedom mean something completely different to you?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

True!

Play stupid games, win stupid reputations

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
#realamerica

Own it.
And Trump hasn't even assumed governance yet.
More emboldened Americans will emerge little by little soon.

If only the Americans that lived here in the 1600s didn't feel comfortable with English speaking people and they also had gun powder lying around.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

"so speak english"

really?

Arabic people?
That's just my stab in the dark.
Also - why did you single out white people?
I'm white and wouldn't feel threatened.

edit on 21-12-2016 by MagicCow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore

You think thats ok?

What? I have the freedom to say I dont like you and your stupid ass religion dont I?

Or does it only work your way?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Just read this on CBS

"Saleh has more than 1.6 million subscribers to his TrueStoryASA YouTube channel, and more than 2.2 million subscribers to his Adam Saleh Vlogs YouTube channel. Saleh’s YouTube channels are full of prank videos as well as videos about Muslim life, and he is a self-described “professional idiot.”"
www.cbsnews.com...

Could be a youtuber who does it for clicks/views.

If not, and the story was like he claims - f... the passengers. He went through screening and looks way too gay for a terrorist.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

A famous Muslim youtuber and his friend were kicked off a Delta flight for speaking Arabic.

You stated that as if it has been investigated and proven...a very serious allegation, this. Any source other than a YouTube video to back up that claim? I'm thinking not, but I can always be surprised.

Most Americans could not identify spoken Arabic if their lives depended on it. You're talking about the same people who largely believe that everyone who speaks Spanish is Mexican. They couldn't get a clue if you gift-wrapped one and handed it to them.

Incidentally, your description of the nonexistent "victim" here is quite baffling. "Famous youtuber"? No such thing. Youtube is for people who wish they were famous. They have to pretend to be, instead. Like the clown shoe in your video.

Actually Delta confirmed it .www.independent.co.uk... ml

Thank you much! I can't get anything to load at the moment. I'll read it in a couple secs. I have indeed been surprised...although the guy is still a clown shoe. He was looking for something to happen. But that's superfluous isn't it? Yes. He accomplished what he was tasked with.😉

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Nice deflection.

Of course, you had to result to that, because your prattle in this thread has been weak, fearful, lily livered, and by definition, un-American in the extreme.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Yeah, not sure why they threw off the guy intentionally trying to upset and freak people out.

Pranksters lives matter!

The plane shoulda sang that "nananana heyyyy, goodbye" song at these jackasses tossing.

I say they should be put on a no fly list for a decade since they seem to think its just a fun place to intentionally cause misunderstanding and fear.
edit on 21-12-2016 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

You do.

And he has the freedom to speak whatever language he chooses on a plane.

If you can only accept your side of it, then maybe you'd be better suited living in a dictatorship?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
So he's a youtube star that relies on video view counts and doesn't have video of the actual incident, just video of him screaming racist. I believe this...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

although the guy is still a clown shoe. He was looking for something to happen. But that's superfluous isn't it? Yes. He accomplished what he was tasked with.😉

What...I thought this was america! I was just yelling Flyer in a theater really loudly...then producing a cellphone and pointing it at people like it was a pistol...see...its racism to kick me out!!!

lol...the argument sticking up for these jackass pranksters are funny.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

You must live a sheltered life.
Bunch of ignorant, cowardly children.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Yeah, not sure why they threw off the guy intentionally trying to upset and freak people out.

Pranksters lives matter!

The plane shoulda sang that "nananana heyyyy, goodbye" song at these jackasses tossing.

I say they should be put on a no fly list for a decade since they seem to think its just a fun place to intentionally cause misunderstanding and fear.

Yep but I,m the hateful one for saying he deserves to go lmao.....

Ill take my apologies now everyone... I am sure I wont get them lmao...............

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

You think thats ok?

What? I have the freedom to say I dont like you and your stupid ass religion dont I?

Or does it only work your way?

You can say whatever you want to.

It's when you start getting people thrown off of planes is when you become a dick.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

A famous Muslim youtuber and his friend were kicked off a Delta flight for speaking Arabic.

You stated that as if it has been investigated and proven...a very serious allegation, this. Any source other than a YouTube video to back up that claim? I'm thinking not, but I can always be surprised.

Most Americans could not identify spoken Arabic if their lives depended on it. You're talking about the same people who largely believe that everyone who speaks Spanish is Mexican. They couldn't get a clue if you gift-wrapped one and handed it to them.

Incidentally, your description of the nonexistent "victim" here is quite baffling. "Famous youtuber"? No such thing. Youtube is for people who wish they were famous. They have to pretend to be, instead. Like the clown shoe in your video.

Actually Delta confirmed it .www.independent.co.uk... ml

I just visited your link and they did not confirm it. Why do you feel the need to lie?

With all the fake hate crimes over the past 2 months, blatantly lying isn't a good way to start your story. This is why people aren't taking the left seriously anymore. You just.. can't.. stop crying wolf about racism and you can't stop lying.
edit on 12/21/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

And he has the freedom to speak whatever language he chooses on a plane.

Delta has thousands upon thousands of people speaking arabic every day without tossing them out.

They threw this guy out....a known prankster who's entire gig is freaking people out by screaming in arabic on airplanes in order to see if they can get people in a nervous panic.

he can speak how he likes, same way a drunk jock can speak how he wants..but once they do things to purposefully destroy the comfort of the flight..they get ejected.

You want to see a guy who is "racist" (lets pretend a language and religion is a race..sure)..its this guy who is intentionally trying to represent a "scary terrorist on a airplane" as the norm for islam

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join