It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Code...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I have been working on a decoding system using the clock

it goes like this :

1=AMY
2=BNZ
3=CO
4=DP
5=EQ
6=FR
7=GS
8=HT
9=IU
10=JV
11=KW
12=LX

i translated a few random words like the following :

Freemason

66 = 69 (mirror image)

55 11 =12 732=12 using the amy code

6 18 5 5 13 1 19 15 14 = 96 using normal a=1 z=26

69 12 12

or

69 21 21 (mirror image)

69 42 = Illuminati

69 42 / 69 42 = Illuminati

----------------------------

RAINBOW

RI = 69 AN = 12 BOW = 23 23

so you have 69 21 23

makings of the illuminati if you ask me!

BRIDGE

2 6 9 4 7 5

69 24 12

69 12 21

ILLUMINATI

9=i 12=l 12=l 9=u 1=m 9=i 2=n 1=a 20=t 9=i

9 12 12 9 21 9 21 9

Birthday

RIB(BIR) 88(TH) day

692 88 day

Q(6+9+2) 88 day

17 88 day

888(1+7) day

i think its 888 Day

day

4 11

so we have 888 4 11

or 888 15

888 69

Some of you many ask, what is this thread all about....it is the rambling of my mind, but better than that it is the truth...

Do you want to know what the truth is?

The truth is that Islam was created by the Illuminati...

So was Christianity

So was Judaism

Why do i know this?

Due to the fact that the numbers add up.....i personally blame all of this on the early translators of the English language....they are the ones who coded everything up....and its easy to see once you get the jist!

ILLUMINATI adds up to 69 21 21 21 21 69....

Lots of 21's there...but one half is 42....42 is a very mystical number...im not sure why its 42 (possibly the age of everyone in heaven according to Islam)

As you can see from my decoding you see lots of 21's and 69's too

To me this is direct proof that Illuminati created the religions...

im not playing with numbers to make up what i want...the numbers i translate are a direct translation to number form and vice versa.

I did explain in a earlier post that i have used to clock system to decode certain words..and i did also say that i belive that this system has been used for decades.

I personally think it has been used since the invention of the clock...

You can use the 24hr clock or the 12 hr clock to decode..

Can someone tell me when the english language first came about...this is because almost every english word contains some sort of code....again all points back to the illuminati.

Must have been one hell of a big job to coordinate the language to the code....and then get the language to the people of the world..

When i decoded the word Allah i was astounded to say the least as to what i had found.....i found that Allah translated into the word Abraham which then translated into Hiram Abiff.

Being muslim myself, i was so confused, due to the fact that i knew i would never get a concrete answer from anyone but myself..

i have thought about asking some learned scholar about this....but they probably know that the religion is Illuminati based...

Perfect example of this is my post which decoded the word 'Nari Takbir' and 'Nari Risalat'....

i dont think these words came about when the religionfirst started but they were made up at a later date...and when decoded is full of 21's and 69/96's, which obviously point to the Illuminati.

Dont ask me why everyone wants there 'Word' to equal 21 or 69....

Even the words 'Muslim' and 'Islam' are perfectly coded...when decoded....they point to the people that invented them.

So as a muslim where do i go from here?

Where do i get answers from?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Kais123

Do you eat medication for anything?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
He is aiming for Masons

This might be amusing, when they start bombarding with childish rhetoric

edit on 20161221 by tikbalang because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Kais listen bro, im not that interested in the gematria you are displaying, since its subjective..

I am interested in your past history as a person, you seem like a good human.. Im curious why, how, when, how come?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
What about other translations of the bible, different languages, original Hebrew and Greek, they can still be read in their traditional forms
You only talk about English
It doesn't make sense

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

Do you eat medication for anything?
why are you asking if im on medication? what has that got to do with anything?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

So as a muslim where do i go from here? Where do i get answers from?

Seek Allah's wisdom....

Oh.... sorry, I forgot you don't believe in Allah (god) anymore but believe in a creator (god)

Because you make very little sense, the more you post, the contradictions, the repeated threads on the same subject shows signs of someone that is either self medicating or might need help with certain psychological issues they might have.

Can someone tell me when the english language first came about...this is because almost every english word contains some sort of code....again all points back to the illuminati.

You cant use google?

What answers?

in your OP you claim to know truth, you ask if readers want to know the truth and then go on to post that religions were created by the Illuminati. the proof is because ......... numbers. OK.

I guess you should explain who and what the Illuminati are in your opinion because like other things that you have claimed, Baphomet, etc, it seems you have your own perception on what these things are, so it would help if you explain what the Illuminati is, how and why you think it is as such.

there word?

Do you mean 'their' ?

if so, who is everyone that wants their word to equal 21 or 69.......?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Is this a math test because yo I was totally unprepared for this. After reading the entire post. I came to one conclusion. Humans created religion.

I just want to say I am shocked at this new revelation! I just couldn't believe it! Not only did humans create this thing called a religion but a "secret society" that managed to travel the globe and establish all these different religions throughout time! Simply amazing dude!

GREAT WORK!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

So as a muslim where do i go from here? Where do i get answers from?

Seek Allah's wisdom....

Oh.... sorry, I forgot you don't believe in Allah (god) anymore but believe in a creator (god)

Because you make very little sense, the more you post, the contradictions, the repeated threads on the same subject shows signs of someone that is either self medicating or might need help with certain psychological issues they might have.

You cant use google?

What answers?

in your OP you claim to know truth, you ask if readers want to know the truth and then go on to post that religions were created by the Illuminati. the proof is because ......... numbers. OK.

I guess you should explain who and what the Illuminati are in your opinion because like other things that you have claimed, Baphomet, etc, it seems you have your own perception on what these things are, so it would help if you explain what the Illuminati is, how and why you think it is as such.

there word?

Do you mean 'their' ?

if so, who is everyone that wants their word to equal 21 or 69.......?
you dont like it coz my posts are the truth!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
yepp im gonna state its broken, im out.. cant remember the term for repetition..

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
yepp im gonna state its broken, im out.. cant remember the term for repetition..

im not the one being repetitive.....some members dont like my posts

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

What do question imply?

To me its seeking an understanding.

You seem to take questions as a form of dislike.

I have pointed out things you have said, contradictions you have made, I have asked for clarification yet you dismiss these questions and carry on replying with something along the lines of

No, I don't like it because you fail to engage queries put forth to you about how you have concluded such things.

What leaps you have taken to simply think its proof because numbers translate into words using your code.

So certain words equal certain numbers using the "code"

How does that prove anything you say it does, please explain?

How do the numbers prove Muslims are worshiping Baphomet? Since you say you are Muslim even though you have said you don't believe in Allah, are you worshiping Baphomet?

Who is Baphomet to you? you imply its the devil, others have pointed out what Baphomet represent but you just ignore them, why?

This is why I asked above in my 1st post, what Bapomet, the Illuminati are in your opinion because you seem to think these things are something different from what others think they are or what academia propose these things to be.

Every time I have asked direct questions you go on rambling about not liking the truth you are presenting.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

im not the one being repetitive.....some members dont like my posts

How many threads have you posted about your Code?

5? 6?

You can say they are not about the same thing all you like.

Each thread, whether it be the God code, The Illuminati code, Muslims worshiping Mickey mouse...etc are all about what this thread is also about, "the secret Code'. Shhhhhhhh its secret.

How exactly are you not being repetitive?

How do you claim not to add any numbers up then in later posts you add numbers up?

My impression is many members don't get how you have concluded that this is proof of what you claim it is other than you can use numerology to translate numbers into words and vice versa.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Let me see if I got this right:

20 8 9 19_ 20 8 18 5 1 4_ 9 19_ 16 15 15 16 15 15 11 1 11 1 = THIS THREAD IS POOPOOKAKA.

T = 20
h = 8
i = 9
s= 19

20+8+9+19= 56. There are 4 letters in this 56+4=60. There is an I so again add 9+60=69. ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!!

T = 20
h = 8
r = 18
e = 5
a = 1
d = 4

20+8+18+5+1+4=56. There are 6 letters in thread so add 6 +56=62. Take the 2 and multiply by 3 you get 6. OMG 666!!!!!

I=9
s=19

9+19=28. There are 2 letters so add 2+28=30. Multiply by 2 is 60, i like the number 9 OMG 69!!!! ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED AGAIN!!!

POOPOOKAKA = fun to say!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Whether the writings of a madman or you have worked something out ,
Fair play mate , if your happy doing it , carry on 👍

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
To date i have discovered many truths using this code...

for example :

222 = Illuminati code

322 = Skull n Bones

422 = Allah

422 = Baphomet

422 = The 4 Kuls

FAJR = 22 (422)

ZUHR = 4422 (422)

ASR = 44

MAGHRIB = 322 (322)

ISHA = 442

ISHA = 232 (322)

4444 2 REMAINING

NOT SURE WHERE THEY GO, BUT THE ABOVE CLARIFIES WHAT I SAID ABOUT THE 322'S AND 422'S

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
It's all about the meds. I'm betting all 21 of them...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
It's all about the meds. I'm betting all 21 of them...

what meds?

im confused.....you really think im taking 21 tablets?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Again..
This thread = 000

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
OP....would you be willing to translate some words for me if I post them for you?.......i believe you have discovered some patterning and even though this patterning may not fit into the template everyone wishes of gematria....there is definately a natural correlation happening creating these obvious patterns.....lol...methinks you have stumbled upon something very very interesting.

Wormwood
Utnapishtim
Gilgamesh
Nibiru
Passover
Noah
Annunaki
Isreal
America
Ark
God
Lord
Saviour

Please consider using your code to see what comes up with these words.

Thank you for sharing your findings.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join