It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recurring dream that I must share

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Let me start this post by saying that I have had somewhat of a sabbatical from ATS in the last few months. I found the US election furore to be most offputting and I am really (or should I say was) not that keen on the now President elect, one Mr Donald Trump.

However, in the last week, every single night the same dream keeps occurring and I feel the urge to share it somewhere. So here will do.

Basically a messenger talks to me every night asking me to share a few simple sentences;

"Good is about to triumph over evil.
The (radical) Islamic scourge will be quashed
Some gays will be persecuted, but most will be fine"

When I saw Trump talking about 'draining the swamp' in Washington I began to wonder if he might actually bring about the change the western world needs.

Today's terror attacks in Germany show yet again where the 'progressive liberal' stance has lead us - to a very dark place where people will not stand up for themselves because of the fear of causing offence.

So, let those three sentences bear witness to the near and medium future.
edit on 21-12-2016 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

So, had You been thinking of those 3 things for a while, before You started to Dream of them?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Nope.

I honestly thought Trump is more Hitler reincarnated than a beacon of hope.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
More anti muslim rhetoric.

i mean more evil squashing, terror filled, extremist, Islamic, jihadi muslimist attacks.

We begin bombing in five minutes...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

More anti muslim rhetoric.

i mean more evil squashing, terror filled, extremist, Islamic, jihadi muslimist attacks.

We begin bombing in five minutes...
-

Nope.

I said RADICAL Islamic.

It's this kind of apathy that has lead the West to where it is now. It's also why Donald Trump got elected. Just enough people have had enough of getting trampled over and sold out and they all voted for the guy they felt would stand up for them.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I said RADICAL Islamic.

Whatever religion murderers profess to follow is immaterial.

Murder is murder.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I like your dream.

Many people, myself included (those who are tuned in), have been feeling/sensing there's a huge spiritual battle between good and evil occurring so your dream makes a lot of sense to me. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
Let me start this post by saying that I have had somewhat of a sabbatical from ATS in the last few months. I found the US election furore to be most offputting and I am really (or should I say was) not that keen on the now President elect, one Mr Donald Trump.

However, in the last week, every single night the same dream keeps occurring and I feel the urge to share it somewhere. So here will do.

Basically a messenger talks to me every night asking me to share a few simple sentences;

"Good is about to triumph over evil.
Some gays will be persecuted, but most will be fine"

When I saw Trump talking about 'draining the swamp' in Washington I began to wonder if he might actually bring about the change the western world needs.

Today's terror attacks in Germany show yet again where the 'progressive liberal' stance has lead us - to a very dark place where people will not stand up for themselves because of the fear of causing offence.

So, let those three sentences bear witness to the near and medium future.

Lol its not a dream its called logic. Its new to most liberals so take it in small doses before you guys get riled up and hurt yourselves.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Radical Islam has been around since the dawn of time, it would take a game changer to eradicate

To this end, its a dream, a hopeful dream at that.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Duality is a very dangerous thing to play with and both Jews/Christians and Muslims are not doing their part in rejecting insane ideas. Sooner or later that duality lead to insane violence and counter violence.

I would also tell people to avoid going to Babylon.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor

Radical Islam has been around since the dawn of time, it would take a game changer to eradicate

To this end, its a dream, a hopeful dream at that.

Islam wasn't founded until around the year 400 AD so "the dawn of time" doesn't quite fit the bill however it's fair to say that there have always been radical religious groups since the dawn of time.

As far as the dream is concerned, nobody really sees gays as a threat. I mean, they're not running around shooting people and yelling "In the name of homosexuality!". I suspect that this group will be accepted more and more despite who the president is. Islam doesn't appear to be gaining more favor within the next 4 years.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

An interesting reoccurring dream you're having.

The subconscious mind can see what the eyes cannot.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

I like your dream.

Many people, myself included (those who are tuned in), have been feeling/sensing there's a huge spiritual battle between good and evil occurring so your dream makes a lot of sense to me. Thanks for sharing!

Yes, there has been. And there have been many wolves in sheep's clothing parading as being 'for' the people when they are actually steering is toward our collective downfall.

I might add that my personal belief is that the subconscious tide of the collective started to turn with the Brexit vote, not Trump winning the US presidential election.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I remember the wave of exuberance when the vote for Brexit was announced and the shock and dismay of the establishment as they exclaimed, "How could this have happened?" Then there was the turmoil in the government with what's his name (sorry) immediately announcing his resignation.

It was a breakthrough (I felt the release) and Americans were congratulating the British on standing up to their government though a lot of British people were very upset about Britain leaving the EU.

I can see why you wrote what you did about the collective tide turning then.

top topics

join