It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Shoots 3 cops - Found NOT Guilty

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

He needs to sue for the 2 years of false imprisonment.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

A no knock warrant is issued / used when there is a high level risk of meeting deadly resistance. However when they enter they are supposed to be giving verbal commands and announcing there presence. A no knock warrant is just that, no knocking on the door but forceful entry unannounced.

Failure to do so can result in what occurred in Texas. A homeowner thinking armed intruders are entering the house. Given they were there for a relative tells me the homeowner probably knew trouble was going to follow.

It certainly is different but somewhat understandable. Hopefully this stays at the Texas court level. If it hits the federal level and survives its going to start impacting agencies outside of Texas.

This would be whats called case law that law enforcement does not want to create.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

There's never a guarantee.

But I know I'm not a criminal and I know that no one in my household is a criminal.

I have two kids. Someone kicks my door down they won't have a chance to say anything before they see a wall of lead coming their way. It's that simple.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join