It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berlin incident Now they suddenly found IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

That very well could be a probability. I think I need to do some research on that. I had never heard of them before.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

The ATS thread I linked has some good info on it and the similar program in Latin American called "Operation Condor".

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
S&F for you my friend.

I was going to post about this myself. What a huge stinking pile of BS.

a reply to: DerBeobachter

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: fusiondoe
S&F for you my friend.

Thank you, and all of the others that were part of this thread.

Right now i am collecting all the discrepancies, all the holes in that story, all that illogical stuff, with links and all that, to do a summarize of the event and it´s official but laughable story.

It will take maybe one up to two weeks, because i wanna put some of the early outcome and all the bog brother demandings into that thread.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: jappee
I always drop my real ID/passport whenever I commit a terrorist act, sheesh /sarc

How else will your runner know it was you? These people do these things as acts of contrition. Being martyred is part of the scenario, Leaving your vow online and providing physical evidence is a testament to your faith.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Normally I would put my daily quick situation update. But the guy is dead.
Case closed.

Just kidding. It's time to ask questions:

This Anis Amri guy.
What we know/ being fed: Grew up in Tunisia, in very poor conditions. Stole a truck, got arrested. Went to Italy as a minor. Sets a home for asylum seekers under fire, threatens christian refugees to chop their heads of. Several criminal activities, including violence and theft. Spends 4 years in jail.

IS not allowed reentry to italy (somehow there are no infos if and whereto he was deported). He travels to Germany without a passport, gets Duldungspapiere (allowance to stay) despite his history.

Moves from place to place in Germany. Is suspected to have ties to Abu Walal, an extremist Imam. Gets arrested for suspicion of conspiracy and terrorist related activities. Asked a V-Mann where to get weapons. Is released. But under surveillance. Surveillance stopped back in September for unknown reasons.
Despite there being multiple sources (at least a prisoner, a lawyer and a V-Mann) that his terrorist buddies are planning attacks - timing (end of december) and place (Berlin and Munich) are named.

So this guy, who probably never had a driving license (given his vita) manages to get ahold of a truck (again, probably no experience in driving a car, let alone a truck), and manages to drive it, while allegedly fighting off a 110 kg polish driver.

And I love polish guys - especially because they don't care in a fight situation. They go all in.

Then he leaves his passport, which is only found 2 days later. 2 days in which you would expect the truck would have been searcherd for everything: dna, fingerprints, explosives.

There is this other guy who got arrested, but freed again, because of 'lack of evidence' (speaking of evidence, at that time they let him go, they did not have the papers of the other gyu yet!!). In the meantime Lutz Bachmann tweets, that the cops are looking for the Tunesian guy - 2 days before the paper was 'found' and the Manhunt for Anis started.

Then there is the botched raid: a pack of journos already waiting at an asylum home. Police does not show up, the raid got cancelled - because of a Typo in the request for a raid.
Inofficial manhunt starts, press releases pictures of Anis Amir, but pixelated. The name is redacted.

English media publish the unpixelated pic. In the evening suddenly 'public manhunt' picture and name released. 100k reward offered. From this moment he is publically enemy no 1.

Despite that he manages to travel somehow to Italy, either way, had to cross 2 borders.

Gets shot in Italy. All pictures show 'police' at the shooting scene. None of them wearing a uniform or these white CSI suits.

Yeah right.

I wanted to line up questions to ask. But lets make it easier: Just read what i wrote, and ask yourself: how can that be?

This is more mindboggling than the Mandela Effect, Parallel word theory and quantum physics combined.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

I always drop my real ID/passport whenever I commit a terrorist act, sheesh /sarc

How else will your runner know it was you? These people do these things as acts of contrition. Being martyred is part of the scenario, Leaving your vow online and providing physical evidence is a testament to your faith.

The funny thing is, this "explanation" is the officials "explanation" since the Berlin event.
Since they came up with the "suddenly"(after the forensics searched the truck several hours, at the crime scene, obvisiously with closed eyes...) found identifaction documents.

And then even the most "no-conspiracy" people mentioned that it is the same boring script since years, that the official story has too much holes(you only have to read comment sections in reliable[? MSM...] media portals).
That you just have to change the names of terrorists and places, cities, like for example Salah Abdeslam/Anis A, Paris/Brussels/Berlin, but the story stays almost the same:

Known to the security forces, under observation, could go undergound and travel through europe, while allegedly every single european "protector" was looking for them. Were all known as small-time criminals, described by friends, families, colleagues as not religious, but living a western lifestyle. Could all only do their attacks because the same "flops, failures and fumbles", again and again, following the same poor script, happened. And so on, sometimes they are dead at the end, or you never ever hear something of them again.

The outcome everytime is more rights, more power, more money to cut peoples freedoms for those that allegedly only failed
because to less rights, laws, money and power to steal the peoples freedoms. To allegedly protect the peoples freedoms from the freedom destryoing terrorists.

But who in reality are the freedom destroying terrorists, and who are only their henchmen?
Is it the "security" forces that control the terrosist, or is it the terrorists that use the "security" forces as their unbelievable stupid henchmen?

Or isn´t in reality everybody, that steals the peoples freedoms, a democracy and people hating terrorist?

No matter if they describe themselves as the "good ones", the golden glowing and freedom and (market-conform) "democracy" loving western, fighting for the "right side", creating a big brother world "only for the best and security of the average people" "protectors from all self-declared( and often self-funded) evil on earth". Fact is, they steal our freedom, liberty, destroy our liberal western lifestyle with creating a total surveillance/police state. Using the bogeyman "muslim terrorist" for excuse.

And it doesn´t matter if they describe themselves as muslim freedomfighters, to do things that destroy the same freedoms, liberties, destroy the same western lifestyle we used to live in, since we are born. They help big brother growing, faster and faster. Using "our protectors" to do so(if we believe that these terrorists control the security forces, and not the other way around). They help to create that fear that big brother needs to grow.

Fact is and stays:

Big brother is growing, since 9/11 like on steroids.
Only big brother wins. Profits. From all these obscure terror attacks that raise more legitimate question than ever are answered officially. After very single and bigger terror attack since 9/11.

Instead of trying to answer these questions big brother ignores them and continues with it´s daily routine.
With growing, by eating our freedoms, rights, known lifestyle...

So this "They leave their passports to become known martyrs expalantion" came up not until the whole, even not conspiracy theorists world, smelled and smells something fishy with these attacks and laughs about the script meanwhile. Attacks that "coincidentally" happen everytime if big brother needs them. And lets big brother be the only one and shiny winner at the end.

There is something that even smells more fishy than Surströmming...

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

Thank you Svetlana!
And there is much more, that´s why i will take a bit of time to not forget anything, for a "summarize" thread.
Your excellent situation updates will be a very great help for me, doing this!!!!

Btw, i have the feeling that you speak german, do you maybe even live in germany?

Or would i have to die after you answer this question?

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

originally posted by: fusiondoe
S&F for you my friend.

Thank you, and all of the others that were part of this thread.

Right now i am collecting all the discrepancies, all the holes in that story, all that illogical stuff, with links and all that, to do a summarize of the event and it´s official but laughable story.

It will take maybe one up to two weeks, because i wanna put some of the early outcome and all the bog brother demandings into that thread.

I look forward to reading it sir/madam?

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I find some of this stuff suspicious too, but earlier this year a guy stole my credit card. He then went and purchased parts for his car and bought a warranty which required a name and phone number. He actually gave his real name and phone number.....

I tracked tracked him down with police the very same day. He was also dumb enough to use the card at 4 other stores which had very good security cameras so we have perfectly clear video of him using my card.

Some criminals are dumb or just don't care.

Furthermore, I personally believe some of these ID stories are just a cover the agencies tell to the media because they don't want people to know just how damn good of tracking and intel they have on EVERY citizen.

Example: So, Mr FSB-man (German FBI),how did you guys find out who this guy was so quickly??? FSB guy: Ummmmm, well he left a passport, so um yeaaaa..... next question"

Hell they even said it was the Tunisian guy before the 'documents' in the truck were found.

Also do remember that the media often misquotes things completely on accident, or a press release is written wrong, and causes all kinds of confusion.

I mean that WAS what led to the fall of the Berlin wall remember. A simple mis-reading of a press release on live TV.

I'm all open ears, but not everything is a complicated conspiracy. I think this one is probably police and media both clamoring for information and rushing details.

edit on 25-12-2016 by 8675309jenny because: spelling

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Newest plot twist: some days now the story was, that the Polish driver was still alive at the Xmas market and heroically fought to steer the truck off track. As per this story he got shot on the xmas market (eye witnesses talk about shots) the terrorist then escapes.

Today media report a completely different version, for example "Die Welt" (in german)
www.welt.de...

Amri shot the polish driver hours before Attack. Fatal Headshot 4 hours before the attack.

This is getting beyond absurd. After four hours a body is cold, pale/greyish, blood in wounds turns black, dries up, rigor mortis is setting in.
That would be a completely different view, than someone who just fought the last battle.

Obvious coverup.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Newest development:

-- Now german media says, that the Truck stopped because of an automated breaking system. This despite every newspaper and every trucker (in comments section) says that, yes there are automated breaking systems in modern trucks, they are even mandatory since 2015 (for new trucks) but after the Vienna treaty the rule is, that the human pilot has to be able to override the system.
And it makes sense, that the rider can override the system. Forminstance if a car takes over and cuts in front of a truck on the highway: the system would detect the car and go full break, which would cause a chain reaction for the trucks and cars behind the truck. So it s better, when the driver is able to push the throttle and override the system.

- Police are now saying that Anis Amri sent sms and selfies from the truck, to his jihadist buddies, just before the attack. "i am in the truck, pray for me". None of the material released...

Anyways: a question I have, maybe an ATS trucker can explain:

For a person with no truck driving experience: how possible it is, to hop on board and be able to start the truck, or even drive? As i remember Trucks are way different than cars, even back in the old days. Nowadays with all these electrical systems it s probalby even more complicated.

Is (basic) truck driving something that can be learned in half an hour? Or do we gonna hear a story about a truck simulator trained terrorist in the next few days?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

The funny thing is, this "explanation" is the officials "explanation" since the Berlin event.
Since they came up with the "suddenly"(after the forensics searched the truck several hours, at the crime scene, obvisiously with closed eyes...) found identifaction documents.

And then even the most "no-conspiracy" people mentioned that it is the same boring script since years, that the official story has too much holes(you only have to read comment sections in reliable[? MSM...] media portals).
That you just have to change the names of terrorists and places, cities, like for example Salah Abdeslam/Anis A, Paris/Brussels/Berlin, but the story stays almost the same:

Known to the security forces, under observation, could go undergound and travel through europe, while allegedly every single european "protector" was looking for them. Were all known as small-time criminals, described by friends, families, colleagues as not religious, but living a western lifestyle. Could all only do their attacks because the same "flops, failures and fumbles", again and again, following the same poor script, happened. And so on, sometimes they are dead at the end, or you never ever hear something of them again.

The outcome everytime is more rights, more power, more money to cut peoples freedoms for those that allegedly only failed
because to less rights, laws, money and power to steal the peoples freedoms. To allegedly protect the peoples freedoms from the freedom destryoing terrorists.

But who in reality are the freedom destroying terrorists, and who are only their henchmen?
Is it the "security" forces that control the terrosist, or is it the terrorists that use the "security" forces as their unbelievable stupid henchmen?

Or isn´t in reality everybody, that steals the peoples freedoms, a democracy and people hating terrorist?

No matter if they describe themselves as the "good ones", the golden glowing and freedom and (market-conform) "democracy" loving western, fighting for the "right side", creating a big brother world "only for the best and security of the average people" "protectors from all self-declared( and often self-funded) evil on earth". Fact is, they steal our freedom, liberty, destroy our liberal western lifestyle with creating a total surveillance/police state. Using the bogeyman "muslim terrorist" for excuse.

And it doesn´t matter if they describe themselves as muslim freedomfighters, to do things that destroy the same freedoms, liberties, destroy the same western lifestyle we used to live in, since we are born. They help big brother growing, faster and faster. Using "our protectors" to do so(if we believe that these terrorists control the security forces, and not the other way around). They help to create that fear that big brother needs to grow.

Fact is and stays:

Only big brother wins. Profits. From all these obscure terror attacks that raise more legitimate question than ever are answered officially. After very single and bigger terror attack since 9/11.

Instead of trying to answer these questions big brother ignores them and continues with it´s daily routine.

So this "They leave their passports to become known martyrs expalantion" came up not until the whole, even not conspiracy theorists world, smelled and smells something fishy with these attacks and laughs about the script meanwhile. Attacks that "coincidentally" happen everytime if big brother needs them. And lets big brother be the only one and shiny winner at the end.

...it is amazing love "what They can all let this phantom attacker to do" ..
today msm said 'he took a train to Nijmegen [NL] , then went on train through france to italy, where a surveillance camera supposedly captured him in some mall'

the real reason for this ID trick
is because all these orchestrated 'attacks' are huge occult Rituals,
devised to vampire energy off large masses of souls,
and the theme of each one, is directed by the *names* ... because 'names' [the etymological nature] are a kind of like the signature whére all that energy goes. Also, these occult rituals require that they are linked to previous ones [or they are invalid] , hence the truck [Nice] .
This berlin one was about 'locust' , see Revelations ;
and the "cough found ID" is THE perfect way to connect any name you like to any event

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: loNeNLI

Fact is and stays:

...it is amazing love "what They can all let this phantom attacker to do" ..
today msm said 'he took a train to Nijmegen [NL] , then went on train through france to italy, where a surveillance camera supposedly captured him in some mall'

the real reason for this ID trick
is because all these orchestrated 'attacks' are huge occult Rituals,
devised to vampire energy off large masses of souls,
and the theme of each one, is directed by the *names* ... because 'names' [the etymological nature] are a kind of like the signature whére all that energy goes. Also, these occult rituals require that they are linked to previous ones [or they are invalid] , hence the truck [Nice] .
This berlin one was about 'locust' , see Revelations ;
and the "cough found ID" is THE perfect way to connect any name you like to any event

add -
..perhaps you think 'thats too vague'
but don't forget that people shape their own reality -- by belief
These type rituals are shaping society , it's mindset ; and therefore can be directed

it does not require an army nor oppressive State to have people behave a certain way ;
people are imprisoning themsélves -- by what they believe
Even they are tricked into believing the wrong things : such is the nature of every Ritual.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
This is a good one, on the identity of the alleged Truck attacker.

Short summary: Anis Amri went from Tunisia to italy without any ID papers. Stayed in Italy, spent 4 years in prison for arson and other activities. Italy wants to deport him, but Tunisia refuses, since he has no papers. So he goes to germany, again no paper. Stays in germany, they want to deport him, they cant, Again, Tunis: no papers, no entry.

As well Anis is known to have several identities, he was caught in germany for this reason.

Long story short, since 2011 the problem with this guy is: no legal papers and several identities. But now, the only time he has papers is in the Truck.
Even after that, he travels again with either no papers or faked ID through NL, FR to Italy.

He gets shot, and everybody is 100% sure that he is the right guy...

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
In times of pizzagate fake-news madness and alleged witch-hunts, we just saw another one happening right in front of our eyes.

This wrongly accused Navid B. might have some issues now, good thing is the Nanny State will provide for him as well. Everything is fine and only Podestas can make allegedly wrong accusations disappear from the internetz...

#witchhuntsforsavety

It's a complete desaster, which is precisely why we'll never hear of this again. Time for more propaganda, let the Dämelzar call for a strong state or something like that....

De Maizière fordert einen stärkeren Staat

Flawless performance, everything is ok! Just listen to The Man (TM)!
edit on 2-1-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join