It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O.T.O. Universal Brotherhood

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Hey!

I recently got in contact with one of pfficial OTO bodies and decided to join. I always had interest in occult and esoteric knowledge such as kabbalah etc. but here i heard a lot about astral travel and astral bodies.. so i was told that in 1st degree you join this universal astral OTO body/lodge which you cannot leave.. so it sounded like itsdangerous for my soul.. felt like selling it to universal brotherhood of OTO.. so i am asking if anyone of you have any practical ideawhat this all means

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Jufak

Perhaps taking a breath, and putting together a few more paragraphs of detail as to precisely what you are talking about, without using any acronyms or abbreviations would be a start?

Clarity... all good things begin with it.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Sorry forgot to mention one important thing: you join this universal OTO body on an astral level..
So i picture it something like you travel astrally to a known place as OTO lodge and then you pledge to serve this astral body..

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

so i am asking if anyone of you have any practical ideawhat this all means

It sounds like someone's spun you a whole line of pish, to be honest. How much did it cost to join?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

It was around 30€ for a year which is not really much
so i think it was not his intention just to take my money
and its official under the usa official body. And the one telling me this just got me the abramelin oil.. when i was joining i wasnt told much

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Did he give you any literature and if so, let's have a look at it. I have no idea of what he means by joining an 'astral lodge' and how come it costs 30 euros to join an astral anything? Surely money has no place in astral realms?

Let us know how you get on, though.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

so i was told that in 1st degree you join this universal astral OTO body/lodge which you cannot leave.. so it sounded like its dangerous for my soul..

Any group or organization you join and "can't leave" is a cult. You should give any prison for your mind, body and soul a wide berth.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Ok lets clear that out.. i joined OTO.. it is 30€ for initiation (all the used materials) and annual fee.. for paying rent of temples etc. he gave me a lot of crowleys books Liber al vel Legis Liber 777 magick without tears etc. and if you read any of those books you know A C mentions astral bodies and travels..

To the guy below saying its a cult.. do you know what OTO even is? And do you know what a CULT is??
I can leave OTO but the connection with this astral body is forever (at least i was told so) and i was told a lot of great man is and was connected to this body (i know its kind of a marketing trick to think you will be one of them).. the fraternity is credible i would say and pretty serious and as i said it's official.. it's not some offspring OTO body.. i thought someone who is a member too would PM me and elaborate ;D

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jufak

i thought someone who is a member too would PM me and elaborate ;D

Good luck with that..

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

This is nuts bro. You sound like a loon. Get out now.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dr1234

Why do you think that about me? I see now how hard it is here to truly speak of things as they are not as someone wished them to be.. i recognize now that most of you are still asleep.. open the restrictions of your mind.. i am not judging, seekingattention or anything like thath.. i just want some answers and i know there are people with same exp.

Agape

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure the Ordo Templi Orientis don't charge for membership.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Liber al vel Legis Liber 777 magick without tears etc. and if you read any of those books you know A C mentions astral bodies and travels

You really sure about that?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Are you interested in proven, effective "Life Extension Techniques"? Knowledge gathered from renown gurus in the field of life extension. Proprietary techniques only recently gathered into one complete effective program. PM for details and pricing
edit on 12/21/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The way the O.T.O and other "magickal" organizations tend to work is this. First of all, there are two paths to success: being rich to begin with, and f***ing your master. Either, or preferably both, is the way to become an "in" member. Or, there is another way. Be a poor supplicant, get f***ed by your teacher (which is initiation), and then be told they own your soul.

Later, you f***ck with your teacher magically, killing him/her or harming them in some way. Everyone will know you are a powerful sorcerer. You denounce your teacher and the organization, leave, and set up shop on your own.

I've seen and done all of this and it's complete f***ing bulls*** that will rot your soul. But you can get some trivial powers out of it. I recommend avoiding OTO and all other cadres of bu****t artists like the plague. Tame your mind and take refuge in Buddha, Dharma and Sangha. That's how I saved myself.

Love

Namdru

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Agreed.
All fun and games until the butt buggery.

a reply to: Namdru

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

May Peace be with you Brother. I wish you much peace, happiness, and success on your journey and travels!

The Astral Plane is the first plane beyond the physical. Our physical world is "molded upon" the underlying structure and frame work of the Astral. The Astral Plane is said to contain information and images from all space and time, more as a forbearer rather than a causal repository (finite physicality manifesting from infinite possibility).

"Thy will be done on earth, as it is in heaven."

As the Astral contains the record of our lives,... when joining the O.T.O., that initiation is forever imprinted. Therefore, physically joining the O.T.O. will chronicle an account in the Astral. It is no different than the imprints of the rest of your life.

Regarding the Astral O.T.O. Body/Lodge, there is no danger to your soul. The true danger comes with the quality, focus, and intentions of your thoughts, emotions, actions, and words. Though we seek to transcend and balance the poles of duality, it is exceedingly more beneficial to one's own self and to the outer world when we align with love and positivity.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I've been part of an astral school for a while now i think.

When i astral project or find myself in a lucid dream, sometimes i will be in a school setting with teacher and other students and we have to demonstrate how good we are at preforming telekinesis, teleportation, manifestation, etc..

It has never felt culty though.

What makes you think your cult is the Ordo Templis Orientis? Can you explain your astral experience without being so vague?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

There is nothing dangerous about it, at least in the 1st degree. Its an initiation ceremony, much as other societies have initiation ceremonies. No matter what you do, your soul is always yours (assuming souls exist). Yes, they say in spirit you cant leave, but I wouldnt agree with that. It doesnt even agree with their core philosophy.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

yes im well aware of what he is talking about, i have the platinum membership, clearly hes not been told about the platinum membership yet........ Wow!!! thats all i can say about the platinum membership.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join