It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli army murders 3-year-old girl inside her house

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I was just giving our little friend and his buddies a chance to be real men about it and just come out and SAY what they are doing. So far no luck

I have posted this same post on another thread and will continue to point these people out

Mr horseman here along with about a half a dozen other Neo Nazi White Power Storm Troopers are part of a planned infiltration of this board (and others) to seek out new members and influence the boards. This was PLANNED OUT on Neo Nazi Board and is a DELIBERATE attempt at disrupting this board and a few dozen others.

Here is a Quote from their board where they are spelling it out. It is telling them how how to infiltrate forums and gain members and be sure to look at the bottom of my post

Here are a few pointers:

You don't want to be looked upon as a spammer or seem obviously bias right away, so when starting out on a new forum or group, perhaps join in on a conversation first, then give reference, in depth opinion, and more information as the conversation progresses. If you become a well known member, you have less chance of being moderated or having your posts deleted.

Some forums like "Whistle Stopper" for instance, are controlled by very left wing moderators, and believe me, liberal Bolshevists don't have "Opposing Views" sections, but in that situation you can private message those members who may take interest in our message.

Look for larger groups or big boards if you can

Below are both a list of good forums and groups to join , and also a list of good information sources to educate and give references to issues pertaining to our cause . Please add any more that you may know of.

And under forums to join......

www.abovetopsecret.com... conspiracies

The smoking gun

Several of their people have joined in the last few days and I will confront them on every thread. I have already confronted another one Dr.RobertCamp who like this one has ignored my posts.

[edit on 28-1-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Amuk you didnt provide a link to where your quoted passage came from so we can see for ourselves????? Isnt that against the rules? how about it?

your afterall making an accusation against people with no backup. just thought id point the finger at you, for change, oh great mod.

[edit on 103131p://190110 by instar]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
You will have to trust us on this one for now...

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
instar, i take no offense at your dislike of me...you shouldn't get in trouble for speaking your feelings just like the israelis shouldn't for capping another terrorist...what you never heard of child suicide/homicide bombers?

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by instar
Amuk you didnt provide a link to where your quoted passage came from so we can see for ourselves????? Isnt that against the rules? how about it?

your afterall making an accusation against people with no backup. just thought id point the finger at you, for change, oh great mod.

[edit on 103131p://190110 by instar]

We are discussing it on this thread right now

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Below are both a list of good forums and groups to join , and also a list of good information sources to educate and give references to issues pertaining to our cause.

Sounds like spam/proselytizing to me. Against T&C if I recall.

Oh and instar, I hate to sound like a bastard but it is a private board. If the staff finds suspicious activity they can act and not say a word about it. That's also in the T&C.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Oh my god the hulucost. i wonder why those poor japanese people dont bi*ch for ever about the mushrooms in world war 2.

Isnt it enough u stole a lonad that is not urs and instead of trying to solve the problem u are shooting 2 years old kids.

What makes u better than nazis?

U are doing a holocust to the palestinians.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Here is a country with no air force, tanks or weapons of mass destruction.

You see some boys with rocks that they toss at you and hope one hits you on the nose knowing all along their rock will not harm you, as it is more a symbol of their resolve.

Looking around I can see a race of people being genocide.

I see pieces of families and friends strewn about the streets.

I see homes bulldozed, gardens uprooted as their being slowly fenced in.

Are these people nothing more than cattle ready for the slaughter?

They want the world to see the truth but the truth is not what the world is seeing.

I have to ask if this were happening in your country would you sit by and watch?

Would you do whatever you could to protect your family your land your values?

Oh I understand how it’s hard for you to relate sitting there on your cozy couch with remote in hand waiting for your fair and balanced news.

Unaware, the reality you perceive is obscured by those with twisted agenda’s and ideals.

These people have morals and values just like you and me with every right to live in peace and harmony.

We need to reach out to our leaders and demand an end to this plight.

For our voice will be that symbol of reason of a new beginning to an end.

For the end result will never be achieved without that new beginning full of understanding dignity and hope.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
You see nothing but a never ending cycle of violence, and nothing more. The killing of this child is no different when Palestinian suicide bombers target buses and pizza places, open markets, etc. and kill innocent children, etc.

My, how those rocks do explode, huh?

Again, this incident is unfortunate and will only become another story added to the continued "cycle of violence."

seekerof

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
there is nothing wrong with violence...eventually when everyone grows up people will get sick of it...and that obviously will take a few more thousand years but, hey, violence is a great population control tool

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Seeker:

The killing of this child is no different when Palestinian suicide bombers target buses and pizza places, open markets, etc. and kill innocent children, etc.

That is the most astounding statement I have ever heard you utter. The killing by a professional soldier, trained and equipped by his country, of a 3 year old girl is the same as one desperate suicide bomber's slaying of people on a bus or a pizza place or a market? I would LOVE to hear how that one goes.

One is an act of desperation, a murderous act, but desperate nonetheless. The other is a PROFESSIONAL SOLDIER killing a barely grown child, which is actually BACKED UP by his superiors, who claim it necessary.

No, I don't agree with suicide bombers, they're murderous cowards. But I agree LESS with the killing of innocents by professional soldiers.

Do you really think in any way shape or form this 3 year old was any kind of threat?

Tell you what, every Palestinian who knew her or hears her story will now be more of a threat than they were before. Why? Why do you think? They see it as yet another injustice done to them that will go completely unpunished by the international community...

And they're right. The entire UN can oppose the action (and they always do, how many UN resolutions has Israel ignored, 90?) but Israel will turn a blind eye, scoff, and put her hand out to the US for more money to "fight terror".

Or, more aptly, to "use terror to fight the Palestinians".

State-sponsored terrorism at its' worst.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
everyone is missing the point...
IT AIN''T ABOUT THE HOLOCOST, OR THE HISTORY OF THE PALESITIAN/ISRAELI
STRUGGLE... OR WHO PUT A BUGGER ON WHO'S JACKET...
it is about the first good chance for peace in decades, being throw aside, becuase a fool mistake by an overly ambitious israeli soldier... (and yes, it might have happened the other way around just as easily) and hopefully the palestinians will STILL want peace even after this tragedy.

they had the first cease fire, and a leader in palestine that showed promise, for the FIRST TIME... if there was ever an opportunity to start a new era of peace... it just got killed along with a 3 year old innocent... (i hope not)

both sides should have been stepping very lightly due to the opportunity they both had... the new leader had actually gotten agreement from all the militants... they were all going to give this a try..

and now... back to the old ways again...
might as well nuke the area... they are all going to kill each other off slowly anyway, unless they find a way to peaceful coexisistence

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Desperation, Jakomo? Talk about the most ridiculous things I have ever heard you utter!

Desperation has Arafat calling for the destruction of Israel?
Desperation has Abbas following the same path?
Desperation has Palestinians teaching their children how to blow up Jews?
And the list can go on...but for what purpose, Jakomo? So you can simply put your blinders on and simply proclaim it all "desperation"?!
Desperation my butt.

Typical Amnesty International and Jakomo half-truth propaganda.
Nothing more.

seekerof

[edit on 28-1-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I can't believe anyone on this site (where I usually find intelligent people) is stupid enough to try and distinguish between one child killed and another.

Both are wrong, both sides commit wrong conduct, both sides have plenty of fault, both sides need to change.

That is all that there is to this argument, and that is all that needs to be said.

Honestly, to distinguish between one baby's death and anothers is so stupid it makes me wonder if there was some truth to the lead paint arguments.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Djarums

just because both sides have committed atrocities does not mean that one side is not worse.

The americans and nazis both committed attrocities in WWII, but that doesn't make them moreally equivalent.

One group belongs there, and the other doesn't.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Desperation, Jakomo? Talk about the most ridiculous things I have ever heard you utter!

Desperation has Arafat calling for the destruction of Israel?
Desperation has Abbas following the same path?
Desperation has Palestinians teaching their children how to blow up Jews?
And the list can go on...but for what purpose, Jakomo? So you can simply put your blinders on and simply proclaim it all "desperation"?!
Desperation my butt.

Typical Amnesty International and Jakomo half-truth propoaganda.
Nothing more

Let's switch Palestine with Israel: we get the same scenerio. Israelies are not the ones being exiled from thier lands, thrown into refugee camps, have qoutas put on thier electricity, food, etc etc etc etc....

You don't seem to get it. Wait, i know, it's becuase I'm an anti-semite, correct?

More Palestinians have been killen than Israelis. These are people fighting fro their inalienable right to statehood. Not all Palestinians supprt Hamas as it is found that not all Jews support Zionism.

Deep

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
There is no switching, ZeroDeep. Your logic is flawed.
There is no agenda to destroy Palestinians, as there is to destroy all Jews and the nation of Israel.
There is no in-school teaching to hate and destroy or kill Palestinians.
There is no leader in Israel preaching the destruction of Palestinians.
There are no suicide bombers, acting in "desperation," to kill innocent Palestinians.
There are no terrorist organizations in Israel seeking to destroy and kill all Palestinians.

'Anti-semetic' has no bearing to this topic thread. It is thrown around because people like you need to feel that you are being challenged and threatened over what you are saying.

They fight for their "inalienable statehood"?
Just how long has that been taking place there, ZeroDeep? Maybe before the Jews actually became recognized as a nation? I'm not sure, enlighten me.
The Arabs of Islam have tried to destroy Israel, how many times? But you still giving the excuse for such acts of TERRORISM as for "inalienable statehood"? Wow. The UN must really and truely be a defunct organization after all, huh? I guess now maybe those Tibetians that have been fighting for thier "inalienable statehood" should immediately change their tactics to something that works better....like suicide bombing and using children to do like type bombing, eh?
Get a grip ZeroDeep. Cause when it is all said and done and Palestine is given statehood, the violence and suicide bombings will NOT end. And when that comes to pass, what will be their and your excuse then for those continued acts, huh?!

seekerof

[edit on 28-1-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I have a problem with any children dying be it a Palestinean child or an Israeli child. I hate it when I hear the horrible things I hear happening to both sides. But the point of the matter is the Palestineans are being pushed from their lands, their land is being taken, old women and men pushed from lands, their homes being bulldozed down, families being left with nothing being forced out and having no recourse and if anyone says its wrong then you are called a jew hater. I don't hate anyone because they are jewish, why should I? But wrong is wrong no matter who does it. The American press and the US government has supported Israel in this and it is wrong IMO. Journalists are being told to use certain words in their descriptions of Israel. One of the words they were told to use were neighborhoods instead of settlement when they describe an Israeli group of homes. Think about it how would feel if someone came in and pushed you off your land, land you worked on all your life, land you own, land your families have lived on for generations. And not only did they tell you that you no longer had any rights to this land but they bulldozed your home and all your earthly possessions, what would do? Would you go and file a complaint? What if no one would even recognize you had a right to complain. People keep saying that the jews have been victimized in the past and I am very sorry that has happened to them but that does not give them the right to take other people's lands, it does not give them the right to victimize others. My family has been victimized in the past as well does that give me the right to go force someone from their land and destroy their homes?

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
i especially loved the new edict from Mr sharon, that says the Israelis can have any house that is abandoned for a week...
then they lock the recent votors out of there neighbothoods for a week after they left to vote...
is your right to vote, worth giving up your home?

nope sorry... didn't mean to take sides... becuase there is much tragedy on both...
djarum is right... if they battle over who is right and who is wrong... nothing will ever get settled... they both should be ashamed... and try for a better more tolerant future for their childrens sake...

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Seeker:

There is no switching, ZeroDeep. Your logic is flawed.
There is no agenda to destroy Palestinians, as there is to destroy all Jews and the nation of Israel.

There is. It's called political Zionism.

There is no in-school teaching to hate and destroy or kill Palestinians.

It's called the Israeli media. And you and your pro-Israel flunkies who constantly say Palestinians are murderous killbots.

There is no leader in Israel preaching the destruction of Palestinians.

There is no leader in Israel preaching to save the Palestinians. There are many political Israelis preaching the destruction of Palestine, though.

There are no suicide bombers, acting in "desperation," to kill innocent Palestinians.

No, there's IDF soldiers, acting on "orders".

There are no terrorist organizations in Israel seeking to destroy and kill all Palestinians.

I call Mossad and the IDF state-sponsored terrorst organizations that promote just this agenda.

Honestly, Seeker, as soon as someone says anything negative about the IDF or the Israelis, you rant and rave with your standard "Yes but Palestinians are EEEEEVIL" garbage.

And it's just that, garbage. Nothing is as black and white as you put it across as.

Both sides are wrong, I just say that Israel is, um, wronger. They have had the power to help rather than hinder the process for many decades now, and haven't done anything other than inflame the situation.

jako

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join