It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump ally calls for Clinton’s prosecution

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
It is not about Trump's moral compass. It is about the Christians who destroyed Hillary on lies and gossips and voted the the lesser of "two evils". Just which Jesus was their moral compass. The anti Christ one.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
THE PROBLEM is that prosecuting Clinton would lead the investigators to Obama's doorstep. That's what Rush Limbaugh said before the election. Maybe it won't matter, now that Trump has won and a new A.G. will be in charge. (BTW.. Loretta Lynch may be implicated as well. She'd had her Donna Brazille moments.)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
It is not about Trump's moral compass. It is about the Christians who destroyed Hillary on lies and gossips and voted the the lesser of "two evils". Just which Jesus was their moral compass. The anti Christ one.

Again what does religion have any dealings in politics? Hillary was so corrupt she looked like she would grow tentacles out of her body at any moment. Trump was other choice who seemed ok but not any better. The third option was Jill Stein and after what she did to try to stall the election, she would've been a bad choice too.

Or I could not exercise my right to vote and just accept anyone that wants to screw over the american people. Yeah no.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Good. The entire system should be brought under investigation.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

It is a lie til there are charges.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Its the Liberal way. They're grope fanatics.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

Not trying to argue with you, but I have issues when people use a broad brush to paint ALL of a certain group the same. I will not name names, so you won't get any proof...BUT... I do know personally a family who ARE billionaires. They are kind, philanthropic, caring people who have taught their children to be the same. The family money started out by bootlegging during Prohibition, so yes, they were breaking laws; however, they are GOOD PEOPLE !

Sorry to drift, but thought this should be addressed. I think HRC should be prosecuted for murder. I'll never forgive her for Benghazi.

My $ .02

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I guess in your mind groping is more a Liberal Sin than Killing People and blowing them up. Note I added.. Them up.

You're not too smart are you ?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: NwoDedispU

Liberals didn't do 911 then followed it up "spread democracy and let's go invade the Middle East" and killed and maimed our precious voluntary military by the thousands.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I was just going to say -- Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and their minions should be tried by an international tribunal for WAR CRIMES. What Hillary did was nothing comparatively. I'm so sick of all this right-wing spin and lies......

and the people who believe that spin and lies.
ugh

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: JesusXst

Oh you Trump supporters, you actually believed conman Donny would prosecute Hillary? Well, my advice to you all is, don't hold your breath.

I won't hold mine if you won't hold yours.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

i agree. They should.

But that has nothing to do with Hillary.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Really? It has everything to do with Hillary. If they can find charges for her but not Bush, that will open up a can of slimy worms.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Really? It has everything to do with Hillary. If they can find charges for her but not Bush, that will open up a can of slimy worms.

The laws that Hillary violated are our own. The potential laws that Bush violated would be the jurisdiction of a court other than the United States (I think they do those in The Hague).

It has nothing to do with Hillary, unless Bush broke US law.

I would love to see us put our leaders on trial for war crimes for any military action outside the votes of Congress.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

Even if they were able to find cause to charge Hillary over the server/emails, she pleads guilty and is sent home with a misdemeanor.

She will not see the inside of a jail cell.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21670991]bigfatfurrytexan[/pos

Again. Where are charges if even you know which ones were broken?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

a reply to: [post=21670991]bigfatfurrytexan[/pos

Again. Where are charges if even you know which ones were broken?

The charges against Hillary all relate to pay for play and her email debacle.

There are no charges currently because Comey lacks a spine. The talk here is about there being charges under Trump. If there are, i support it. If there aren't, i won't lose sleep.

Im just not sure what you are getting at.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

This attempts to explain why the emails and pay-to-play aren't really the issue, and compares and contrasts it to Trump's sexual harrassment/predation allegations

The reason people voted for Trump based on things attacking Hillary ----

the RNC promoted distrust and fear of others (anti-Christian), disgust with our country, and rejection of science.

The DNC promoted love of and generosity towards others, patriotism, and an appreciation for facts. [This writer] decided to investigate their pages, to try to understand what, specifically, about Hillary and/or the DNC they couldn’t stomach.

It wasn’t Benghazi.

[T]here were 20 embassy and consulate attacks under George W. Bush; 66 people were killed; and there were 0 congressional investigations for those attacks;

It wasn’t Hillary’s emails.
Huff Po’s Katherine Ripley, among others, has put that argument to rest by pointing out the hypocrisy of caring more about Hillary’s emails than Donald Trump’s rape allegations:

I know a lot of people are getting tired of accusations of sexism in this presidential race, but sexism would explain why a female candidate sending emails from a private server faces a thousand times more public scrutiny than a male candidate allegedly raping a child.

To reiterate what has already been determined about Hillary’s emails: Federal law did not prohibit public officials from using private email accounts until 2014, after she left office, and none of her emails were considered classified at the time she sent them via a private server.

And yet, Hillary is branded a criminal, while Donald Trump—who has now had three legal claims of sexual assault filed against him—remains the successful businessman whose greatest offense is his ego.

You can counter that the claims of sexual assault against Donald Trump are unproven in a court of law, and to that I will counter that Hillary has not been convicted of any crimes either. In this country, the principle of “innocent until proven guilty” tends to serve the privileged. That principle goes out the window when we discuss accusations against women and people of color.

Now, all that aside (having established that the author of this opinion piece is working out why the Evangelicals really want Trump), she thinks it's really about ABORTION:

The fact is: sometimes abortions are necessary, and when conservatives pretend they’re not, they put women’s lives at risk.

Once you acknowledge that sometimes abortions are necessary, you have to make them safe and legal and leave the decision — necessary or not? — up to the woman in question and her doctor. You may not agree with the woman’s and doctor’s decision, and that’s your right (if not your business). If your goal, then, is to make abortion-for-reasons-you-see-as-unnecessary rarer, here are some things you can do:

(1) Increase access to affordable birth control and family planning;

(2) Support struggling mothers (many of whom are struggling because they carried unplanned pregnancies to term) through access to affordable child care and paid family leave;

(3) Adopt and/or support adoption programs, which includes protecting the rights of LGBTQ-families.

Newsflash: Hillary Clinton has made 1-2-3 part of her platform. Donald Trump? Not. so. much.

Just thought I'd leave this here.

edit on 12/21/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

What charges? Otherwise it's gossip.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

What charges? Otherwise it's gossip.

Well....the whole thing is speculative. Trump isn't president, so what he will do as president cannot happen yet.

To hear his supporters tell it, he is the coming messiah. I think the reality is we will get another term of the same ol that we've had my whole life.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join