It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study proves that liberals are less tolerant

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: olaru12
I thought there were rules in the T&C about creating baiting and trolling threads. I suppose the "NEW ATS" has nullified all that.

Never mind....

When you click into the Mudpit, expect it to be muddy. This is where trolling happens. I can direct you to the Forum Description, but im sure you know where to find it.

I did my own unscientific study, and found that anyone believing in the left/right paradigm to have functional deficiencies.

I hear ya!!

It seems like ATS has turned into one Yugggggeeee Mudpit, believe me. People have told me, it's really really a mudpit everywhere, very very very muddy, it's amazing, that's what people say. When you're rich you can grab their muddy.....well you know.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack
Will you please read what was being responded to!?! You guys are triggered so freaking easily!!!!! I was discussing something that actually happened! All your post is totally unrelated.
Are you trying to say hate is OK now?
Look through my post....I have some very nice conversations with people all across the spectrums...but people don't wanna read...they wanna attack!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Your same routine is getting old, don't you have something better?

I find it funny that you claim to be some movie/t.v show guy but yet you can never come up with anything good to say.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

I find it funny that you claim to be some movie/t.v show guy but yet you can never come up with anything good to say.

I know you are referring to me. I find it complementary to have a stalker. Star for you....

edit on 21-12-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I know you are referring to me. I find it complementary to have a stalker. Star for you....

See you are smart enough.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Anyway I'm not gonna cut trump any slack. He showed his true character when he mocked that disabled guy.
He is Classless white trash with absolutely no honor, compassion ..... and I can't say his supporters are much better.

Give him a chance you say....he had his chance during the primaries.

I'll give you plenty of material to stalk me with in the future. STay tuned amigo.

Rant all you want about triggered snowflakes, safe places, and all the other cliched phrases you like to use....It doesn't apply to me.

I can dish it out as well as take your adolescent insults. I'm not going anywhere...deal with it

God damn this mud pit is fun....

edit on 21-12-2016 by olaru12 because: x0x0x0

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Are you trying to say hate is OK now?

Yes. That's exactly what I was saying.

Are you going to tolerate my hate?

Specifically of biased titles, studies, articles, and 'facts'?????

Nothing about the sentence "Liberals are less tolerant" is even coherent to actual reality.

If anything, Liberals have NO tolerance, it IS infact 'their way, or the highway'. The retrospect of them being 'tolerant' people at all, is the fact they're willing to CHANGE their beliefs, opposed to conservatives who normally are more opposed to changing their beliefs, than even HEARING what the new one is. Anyway, the point is they go 100% and can flip flop. Measuring 'tolerance' of beliefs sounds IDIOTIC. People generally accept things OR DON'T.

Neither are exactly friendly reasonable accommodating people. The fact is though, Liberalism defends the liberty of Religion in this country to a degree you cannot even seem to reasonably understand. Along with Guns, and an absurd amount of other things.

Being against Liberalism is mostly being against personal liberties. That's all there really is too it. If you don't think there are liberals that sympathize with rednecks, or southerners, or any other group you're wrong.

The Democrats is a very different story. Maybe people should freaking get it right before it destroys America.
edit on 21-12-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Anyway I'm not gonna cut trump any slack. He showed his true character when he mocked that disabled guy.
Classless white trash with absolutely no honor... and I can't say his supporters are much better.

Give him a chance you say....he had his chance during the primaries.

I'll give you plenty of material to stalk me with in the future. STay tuned amigo.

Rant all you want about triggered snowflakes, safe places, and all the other cliched phrases you like to use....It doesn't apply to me.

I can dish it out as well as take your adolescent insults. I'm not going anywhere...deal with it

Was there an earthquake in New Mexico? Nope it was just olaru12.

Lol, your too easy bud.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: xuenchen

In all fairness, if their sample size was just this election, then it should be pointed out that Democrats did lose and thus had more negative feelings about it to begin with, so they would have been set up to be less tolerant.

You would also need to study what happens during a Democratic election year when presumably the prevailing emotions re reversed for a fairer picture.

Never trust what coverage of a study claims. The always over simplify and click bait it up. This study does not prove liberals are more intolerant, that's ridiculous and I'm sure the study itself did not claim this.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

*Shrugs* It's Xuenchen. It's what he does.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

liberals are NOT tolerant of bigots, racists, or any other haters. That will NEVER change. You should not be either.

Any open minded, beautiful hearts...we welcome with open arms.

The problem is the way you define bigots, racists, or any other haters ...

I do not agree with illegal immigration. I feel unless you come the proper way you should not be here. I believe in a sovereign country with borders that mean something. (I guarantee this makes me a bigot, racist , xenophobe etc under your definition of those words.)

I do not believe currently there is systematic racism in the USA. No one can show me a law, federal or state that systemically holds people of color down. I do not believe in white privilege. (I guarantee this makes me a bigot, racist , xenophobe etc under your definition of those words.)

At 42 years old I did not care for politics for 38 years of my life. I wasn't rebulican or democrat. It is extreme leftists with the views above and their apparent hatred for the straight white male that MADE me vote for Trump..

You guys are losing due to your own intolerance and turning people againist you who used to couldn't care less about politics! (republicans or democrats) PS Who couldn't care less about the color of a person skin too.

edit on 21-12-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: ketsuko

umm...
I don't read much off MSM, so can't say much as to what they have on their site...
but if 50% of what you are reading off of the CNN site is as you claim then you must be going onto their site specifically looking for that...
although, it's quite possible that there might occasionally be a story or two on it that is pointing out the fact that trump was supported by some white supremicists...
but guess what.... HE WAS!!!
it's a fact and I am sorry some just can't handle facts!

No one can help who supports them. Im sure Hillary was supported by some less than morally standard individuals.

This does not excuse CNN for implying a majority of Trump supports are racist.

Liberals are FACT denying machines.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

A bigot is one who holds thier own ideas/religion above others and believe thier thoughts are the one and only. This blind thinking usually causes them to infringe others rights, for example...using religion to deny gays a wedding cake or being so closed minded as to believe that transgenderism is a mental disorder and should use the bathroom of thier birth sex.

Those are just 2 examples.

There are no laws that include racism bc discrimination is against the law. However, individuals can still express their bigotry, ignorance and hate and that is when I call them out on it

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

A bigot is one who holds thier own ideas/religion above others and believe thier thoughts are the one and only. This blind thinking usually causes them to infringe others rights, for example...using religion to deny gays a wedding cake or being so closed minded as to believe that transgenderism is a mental disorder and should use the bathroom of thier birth sex.

There are no laws that include racism bc discrimination is against the law. However, individuals can still express their bigotry, ignorance and hate and that is when I call them out on it

I agree gays shouldn't be denied a wedding cake. I just find it funny how liberals are furious over such things it seems less so than the religion in certain country's that allow gays to be thrown from building tops. But you guys seem more sympathetic to the followers of that religion. Hmmmm

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
BTW LOL at the liberals in this thread calling this post a troll topic and not agreeing with the poll..

May I direct you to the poll in this thread which liberals were more than happy to go in and validate.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

We are not China, Russia or another country, we are the United States.

Legal rights are very important to those intelligent enough to understand what it took to get them and how damaging it would be to have them taken away. Infringing on others rights is intolerable. Most intelligent people care about others and are not out of site out of mind. That is why I care and do not turn a blind eye to bigotry and hate.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

I agree gays shouldn't be denied a wedding cake. I just find it funny how liberals are furious over such things it seems less so than the religion in certain country's that allow gays to be thrown from building tops. But you guys seem more sympathetic to the followers of that religion. Hmmmm

When followers of that religion come here legally to build a better life and assimilate, I don't want them picked on.

When they stay in their country they get no sympathy from me when they abuse and murder people.

Look lots of trump voters are good people. I know lots. Ok? You seem cool. I'm addressing you but I'm not attacking you.

But there is a global right-wing wave brewing, with Putin at the middle of it. Trump voters are getting sucked up into it. If they aren't careful, they will end up pitted against the Constitution.

edit on 956Wednesday000000America/ChicagoDec000000WednesdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

ya, think I made one post in it....
said something about the rapture...

lol...
personally I think both the far right and the far left seem to be in their own little reality and unable to acknowledge how what the other side is seeing is just another view of what is really reality!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

"You Guys?"

It's the Right wing Christians that hate gays, more in tune with the terrorist Islamist than the libs.
edit on 21-12-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join