It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study proves that liberals are less tolerant

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Not anymore. These are the times of anti Christ's and corporations and kingdoms . Not a time for love.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3
Don't even try to excuse it...hate is hate!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: veracity
I just hope they don't take his twitter account away...LOL...it is an endless stream of enjoyment.

as it is for the hackers in Russia, China, north Korea, Israel, middle east, etc...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

We had good teachers. Now we must adapt or die. Hearts will grow cold during this time, even liberals.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Get over yourself...

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Get over yourself...

First you say "hate is hate" then you respond to another member with this BS.

Mudpit or not....personal attacks are trashy.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Ok. I am sorry I made you angry. But dear god, stop killing out country just because you don't like other ideas or liberals. I don't hate you, how do I know that? I felt remorse for making you angry. Ate you living on the the edge like most Americans? We just gave away everything to other kingdoms and global corporations. Now more war.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
You jump in in the middle of a conversation and think you know? God, why do I bother…below was the post she responded to saying with comments about the antichrist….trying to excuse the comments.

Here is just one example that I copied from another thread...this is one of the few that wasn't removed

I'm just treating you like the dumb as rocks idiots and enemies of the country that you have been so determined to be. You guys who want to watch it burn and embrace all manners of sh#t behavior-- you people of no principle-- I'm just accepting you for the terrible human beings you are. I'm sure you've enjoyed every moment of Trump and will cheer for every person hurt under his rule. As long as its not you, who cares.

All the little nazis are so giddy happy and evil. They'll be so excited when they hear the deportations have started.

Yeah liberals are all so loving

If you are right I will come and appoligize, I just feel he deserves a shot. How am I killing the country? I voted against her and will do it 1000 times again! I don’t see an antichrist. I see a businessman that is damn good at running businesses. I see what the MSM has pushed is what you believe and that is your prerogative. The election is over, it is time to start healing the deep divide!
This is the man I see:

edit on 12/21/2016 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/21/2016 by Martin75 because: messed up quote

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Probably because most of the stuff that comes out of the right is so ridiculous, it's easier to just delete them and keep it moving.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
OP. No, that's not the reason why everyone deleted you off their Facebook. Crazy people are annoying so they deleted you.

edit on 21-12-2016 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Yeah liberals are all so loving

The election is over, it is time to start healing the deep divide!

Perhap the best way would be to stop making broad snarky generalizations and insulting ATS members with a different opinion. It's a start anyway.

edit on 21-12-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Pot meet kettle

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Pot meet kettle

Well, I see we're off to a good start!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I call him the anti Christ because he gloats how he can lie and commit murder. On camera for all the world to see and be deluded.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Study proves that liberals are less tolerant

Does anyone really need a study to see this ?

Hell it was on display for the last few months during the election cycle.

The party of 'tolerance,compassion, and sympathy' has none for anyone that doesn't agree with them.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I thought there were rules in the T&C about creating baiting and trolling threads. I suppose the "NEW ATS" has nullified all that.

Never mind....

When you click into the Mudpit, expect it to be muddy. This is where trolling happens. I can direct you to the Forum Description, but im sure you know where to find it.

I did my own unscientific study, and found that anyone believing in the left/right paradigm to have functional deficiencies.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Don't even try to excuse it...hate is hate!

"Study proves that liberals are less tolerant"

You still don't even see it.

Does this include Liberal Conservatism?

You know owning a gun is a personal liberty right?

This is so inaccurate from the very premise, all it can be assumed as is hate.

Or should we argue semantics about what it means for something to be 'proven'?

Endless war on 'liberalism' is going to turn 'conservatism' into 'nihilism'.

But SURE! Let the Democrats CLAIM to be liberal, and demonize liberals! It's not like there is anyway THAT isn't what's incorrect.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

if you are making fun of how ridiculous our "political" "system" is, you're doing it right.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
So trolls get bold after their side does some duh winning. They get high on power, and run out to troll the ladies. The ladies block.

Then spin doctors come along and presto we get this bull# study.

Is that about the size of it?

edit on 849Wednesday000000America/ChicagoDec000000WednesdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join