It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study proves that liberals are less tolerant

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: CriticalStinker

sigh....some people don't know what bigotry is...and its usually those people who are the bigots

Seriously... are you ... I just... can't.... words!!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Some people don't use facebook for politics, so are likely to delete someone who spams their newsfeed with nonsense. It may be that people are deleting you off facebook because they don't like you, just a thought.

Plus your arguments about easily offended liberals are being destroyed by the whiney president-elect who has a temper tantrum at every saturday night live sketch and bad review he gets.

In the UK, even jokes on panel shows seem to offend the daily express now.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Guilty. I unfriended Christian women when they became traitors to their god and followed the father of lies and gossip. Bad association and karma.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I personally unfriended several people during the campaign period. I don't care who you support, if you post 10 political memes an hour it's annoying and gets you booted. Unless you're family. Then I just hid them.

Adding: I'm conservative
edit on 21-12-2016 by jjkenobi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: twfau

Isn't the exact definition of snowflake what Don has depicted on his twitter.

for example...fighting with SNL about his roasting?

*(that is just one example, there are many)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I wish liberals could be more tolerant just like conservatives, there so friendly with gays, minorities, women and what not, good thing ats and propaganda queen ms X could prove us all wrong again.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I expect we will give trump the same treatment conservatives gave Pres Obama. What? you expected better from liberals than from conservatives?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

liberals are NOT tolerant of bigots, racists, or any other haters. That will NEVER change. You should not be either.

Any open minded, beautiful hearts...we welcome with open arms.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I plan on giving Don way better treatment that what the conservatives gave Obama. I think we all should. I really want him to prove me wrong and make America this gleaming beautiful country everyone thinks he will.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
a reply to: MOMof3

I plan on giving Don way better treatment that what the conservatives gave Obama. I think we all should. I really want him to prove me wrong and make America this gleaming beautiful country everyone thinks he will.

This is the best someone can ask for. No one can expect you to love him. Hell I voted for him and I don't love him.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Do they? Because all I see are conservatives constantly judging the left based on their feelings. ATS is flooded with conservatives attacking liberals on a near daily basis, hence this thread.

But hey, Ignorance and conservatives go hand in hand so I don't expect you to acknowledge this even though the proof is in the pudding.
edit on 21-12-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Fake news strikes again.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I can understand why conservatives voted for him, but the unwavering love and devotion to him...its sickening. The Trumplovers4ever are what is scary, not Trump himself so much.

He is a very strange man indeed, however, he is going to be our president and there is nothing we can do about it except hold on tight and wish for the best...praise him when he makes a good decision and point out when he makes a devastating one.

(thats all he wants really, is praise)
edit on 21-12-2016 by veracity because: ()

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
why do people unfriend when they can simply push hide all posts or unfollow?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

well, I unfriend bc I do not want a crazy person having access to my personal life.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity
I just hope they don't take his twitter account away...LOL...it is an endless stream of enjoyment.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
gee, I wonder if the Liberals who were "intolerant" and that "unfriended" their conservative friends.....had messages sent to them like the ones liberals have gotten from the right here on ATS?.....the amount of "spiking the ball" for the last 6 weeks, and calls to "get over it (explicative), trump won"....didn't produce MORE "unfriending"

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx
It is happening on both sides...and is always wrong! Death threats to the electoral college....would you like to read some of the post to me!?!

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

You should see some of the messages I get.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Here is just one example that I copied from another thread...this is one of the few that wasn't removed

I'm just treating you like the dumb as rocks idiots and enemies of the country that you have been so determined to be. You guys who want to watch it burn and embrace all manners of sh#t behavior-- you people of no principle-- I'm just accepting you for the terrible human beings you are. I'm sure you've enjoyed every moment of Trump and will cheer for every person hurt under his rule. As long as its not you, who cares.

All the little nazis are so giddy happy and evil. They'll be so excited when they hear the deportations have started.

Yeah liberals are all so loving

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join