It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study proves that liberals are less tolerant

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

conservatives are more likely to post studies like that to make their group feel better about themselves, liberals don't want to start poop shows

You are right... Liberals are much more vindictive. They don't just want to "start any type of shows". Instead they turn into complete authoritarians and use a left-wing government to label all Americans who disagree with them as "possible extremists", by labeling all returning vets as possible extremists, by labeling anyone who disagrees with any of President Obama's policies also as "a possible extremist" alongside Americans who still dare to defend the U.S. Constitution who have also been labeled as possible extremists, etc... Anyone who disagrees with any of the "progressive left-wing ideas" has been labeled as "a possible extremist and even possible terrorist"... You are afraid of communism and a one world order regime you must be "a possible extremist/terrorist" according to liberals...

Liberals all over the world, not only in America, tend to side with the most suppressive regimes around the world, and tend to see murderous left-wing radicalists like Che Guevara, the castros, etc as heroes for a reason. A majority of liberals (not all, but a majority) are deep down inside radical authoritarians themselves and need to control everyone who doesn't hold their values.

edit on 21-12-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: ker2010

a reply to: ker2010

A bigot is one who holds thier own ideas/religion above others and believe thier thoughts are the one and only. This blind thinking usually causes them to infringe others rights, for example...using religion to deny gays a wedding cake or being so closed minded as to believe that transgenderism is a mental disorder and should use the bathroom of thier birth sex.

Those are just 2 examples.

There are no laws that include racism bc discrimination is against the law. However, individuals can still express their bigotry, ignorance and hate and that is when I call them out on it

I agree gays shouldn't be denied a wedding cake. I just find it funny how liberals are furious over such things it seems less so than the religion in certain country's that allow gays to be thrown from building tops. But you guys seem more sympathetic to the followers of that religion. Hmmmm

"You Guys?"

It's the Right wing Christians that hate gays, more in tune with the terrorist Islamist than the libs.

Not religious. But before you make a historical argument like I know you liberals like to do, lets stick to RECENT times.

This century? Fair?

The last time Christians threw gays off a roof or went into a gay night club and killed dozens of gays?

The last time a Christian bombed people or ran over dozens with a truck yelling (Christ Is Great!!!)? The worse ive seen recently is Westboro who are trolls chasing lawsuits and most Christian's do not agree with them.

The score card on heinous acts this century is extremely lopsided in Islam's favor and those are the facts.

2nd Im sure you hate anyone who doesn't agree with the indoctrination that everyone in the USA is oppressed but the white male.

I foresee your candidate losing the next election as well if you don't change your ways. Unfortunately it appears very few sjw liberals have learned their dividing rhetoric is beginning to cost them. Race, sex, sex, race, race , sex, sex , race , race , sex.

The left is doing more to keep division and racism alive than anyone. Its like their topic of choice 90% of the time. The thing is a major majority of people in the US are not sexist or racist and they are SICK to their stomach of hearing about it 24/7 365 from liberals.

Racists didn't get Trump elected.

It was people tired of the establishment politicians, non racist white males tired of sjw and being bashed constantly, and people in the rust belt who are having economic hardships. All this plus having a lying, deceitful witch of a candidate added up to the perfect storm for a loss for the democrats.

But by all means carry on and keep losing

edit on 21-12-2016 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

We needed a study for this?

When we see them out in the streets assaulting people who dont vote their way while holding signs that say "love and tolerance" or blocking ambulances that ended up with the people laying in it dying or when we see 15 year old girls being beat up because they voiced on FB that she wanted trump to win etc etc etc then it has been pretty conclusive for a long time already.

But i suppose it cant hurt to have a official answer to it.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Were any police reports filled out about any of that?

edit on 211Wednesday000000America/ChicagoDec000000WednesdayAmerica/Chicago by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule
a reply to: everyone

Were any police reports filled out about any of that?

Why do you ask?

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoThu, 22 Dec 2016 00:57:53 -060016201612America/Chicago by everyone because: FIXED YT LINK

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   

A bigot is one who holds thier own ideas/religion above others and believe thier thoughts are the one and only. This blind thinking usually causes them to infringe others rights, for example...using religion to deny gays a wedding cake or being so closed minded as to believe that transgenderism is a mental disorder and should use the bathroom of thier birth sex.

There are no laws that include racism bc discrimination is against the law. However, individuals can still express their bigotry, ignorance and hate and that is when I call them out on it

I agree gays shouldn't be denied a wedding cake. I just find it funny how liberals are furious over such things it seems less so than the religion in certain country's that allow gays to be thrown from building tops. But you guys seem more sympathetic to the followers of that religion. Hmmmm

"You Guys?"

It's the Right wing Christians that hate gays, more in tune with the terrorist Islamist than the libs.

Not religious. But before you make a historical argument like I know you liberals like to do, lets stick to RECENT times.

This century? Fair?

The last time Christians threw gays off a roof or went into a gay night club and killed dozens of gays?

The last time a Christian bombed people or ran over dozens with a truck yelling (Christ Is Great!!!)? The worse ive seen recently is Westboro who are trolls chasing lawsuits and most Christian's do not agree with them.

The score card on heinous acts this century is extremely lopsided in Islam's favor and those are the facts.

The right, especially evangelical Christians, always rebut with this argument as if somehow Christian's hate of gay people are ""good" or "better" than Muslims because they don't kill them. Those Christians not killing people might make them better than Muslims but that dosn't make them "good". Hate is still hate. In fact some of those Christians would kill if it was allowed, no doubt about it. They've just mellowed the past few hundreds of years.

BTW the Dominion Theology is still alive and well in THIS century.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

you betcha libs were quicker in deleting their idiot blabbering, threatening fb friends this election.

I only had one friend who publicly supported Hillary, but I lost several friends for disagreeing with trump, they usually made an idiotic post asking people to unfriend them if they disagreed with ______ (insert issue). They couldn't unfriend people quietly, they had to let it be known publicly that they where making some kind of stand against wrong think, maybe the likes they got gave them comfort in knowing that people supported their decision.

Any study that suggests one side is more tribalistic than the other is garbage. I enjoy debating and actively seek out people of different ideologies/parties online and witnessed everyone conduct their post election purity tests.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
lol, they needed a study to conclude that? Hell, their actions are all the proof needed.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
Why do you ask?

Because I want to know if there's a paper trail that can be followed-up on. Or if the vids are a dead-end.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

This isn't a well done study. The study is supposed to be about "tolerance". However, this is clearly a study of "political tolerance". While that should be the first part of the study, political tolerance is only a part of expressive tolerance which would include clothing style, voice, language use, etc etc. It should also include identity tolerance(race, gender, etc), and behavioral tolerance(drying style, courtesy manners, etc). There may even be other good categories of tolerance I have not thought of. So, its a reasonable study of political tolerance, but a 10% at most done study of tolerance in general.

Generally when liberals speak of tolerance they focus on identity tolerance, and therefore less on behavioral tolerance and expression tolerance. And perhaps this focus has actually made them weaker in those other areas.
edit on 22-12-2016 by fractal5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

conservatives are more likely to post studies like that to make their group feel better about themselves, liberals don't want to start poop shows

You are right... Liberals are much more vindictive. They don't just want to "start any type of shows". Instead they turn into complete authoritarians and use a left-wing government to label all Americans who disagree with them as "possible extremists", by labeling all returning vets as possible extremists, by labeling anyone who disagrees with any of President Obama's policies also as "a possible extremist" alongside Americans who still dare to defend the U.S. Constitution who have also been labeled as possible extremists, etc... Anyone who disagrees with any of the "progressive left-wing ideas" has been labeled as "a possible extremist and even possible terrorist"... You are afraid of communism and a one world order regime you must be "a possible extremist/terrorist" according to liberals...

Liberals all over the world, not only in America, tend to side with the most suppressive regimes around the world, and tend to see murderous left-wing radicalists like Che Guevara, the castros, etc as heroes for a reason. A majority of liberals (not all, but a majority) are deep down inside radical authoritarians themselves and need to control everyone who doesn't hold their values.

Yes you are 100% correct on this and said it perfectly.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Facebook "Conservatives", need to thank Libs for this. A lot of operable brain-Cancer patients, probably wish their tumors could surgically remove themselves; thus ending tremendous headaches.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
you conservative people here live in some type of bizarre world, or just have fun saying stupid s**t

HEY, do you know there is study that says conservatives eat glue and wash it down with leaded drinking water!!....IT'S TRUE!!!!, a scientist from the heritage foundation said yesterday....

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
most conservatives have a gene which makes them more likely to get gonorrhea!!!....a study by the American enterprise institute said today

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

xue is the token ATS poster of fake news and polls and studies that have no backbone.

I don't know if he's doing it on purpose to get as many flags and stars as possible (all from alt. right posters of course) or if he is just really online surfing this stuff and seriously thinking its noteworthy to post here.

either way...I think he's cute

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Intelligence carries over very little to real world success

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I've only ever unfriended one person, a conservative I met online who decided to verbally attack my liberal friends I had known since college.

Since then my liberal friends have all unfriended me *shrug*

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I thought that the word Liberal sort of meant intolerant

Liberal. Liberty. Freedom. Liberation.

You know like the politically correct push overs in Europe who have handed their country over to low rent radicals versus inviting educated people like the Saudi Royal family.

In fact their movement represents ENSLAVEMENT.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

"You Guys?"

This century? Fair?

The right, especially evangelical Christians, always rebut with this argument as if somehow Christian's hate of gay people are ""good" or "better" than Muslims because they don't kill them. Those Christians not killing people might make them better than Muslims but that dosn't make them "good". Hate is still hate.

Disagreement with, and/or a belief that certain activities are sinful is not hate.

In fact some of those Christians would kill if it was allowed, no doubt about it. They've just mellowed the past few hundreds of years.

That sounds awfully theophobic. You should be ashamed.

BTW the Dominion Theology is still alive and well in THIS century.

Yes, and it is extremely fringe.
edit on 22-12-2016 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Yep...they're more annoying & pushy too

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join