It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Have Banded Together to Kill me

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Certainly, nobody should make physical threats against you...
Would you mind posting a screen shot of that specific threat so people won't have to just take your word for this happening?

That's fair. Agreed?

I'm not even going to put him out there like that. Disbelieve all you want, doesn't matter to me. I'd be skeptical too. No hard feelings over here.

This is why I chose the gray area. Its a personal experience and I'm not going to give his words more power by putting them out to thousands of people.

Take it or leave it.

Look friend.
Don't do it for this site, this thread if you don't want to.
You should have it documented to prove your own integrity--->when you report it to local authorities?

There's no harm in protecting yourself?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I would stay away from those people and block them from your fb.

I have Tumpter fb friends, i may have to block their feed bc they post idiot stuff, but I want to keep them as a friend bc i do care about them. I had to delete 1 Trumpter for blowing up on my feed. He was a guy from my past (that has a very small penis) and we openly did not like each other for a long time, years go by and he asked to be my friend on FB. Im pretty private but i was like...well, ok, maybe he's grown up and we can be fb friends...nope

edit on 20-12-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: VengefulGhost

The OP literally has none of those things. I call dibs on his bong, dreadlocks, surfboard, scarf, hipster glasses and iphone 6.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Hey stop stealing my jokes--I haven't been killed by Trump supporters yet!

(Just kidding dude. You hit it better than I did
)

edit on 20-12-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

link   

You know that title is much more than "a little melodramatic". It is political bait. Period. You're not unique, of course...there are plenty of bull# peddlers on ATS of late, clinging like barnacles because they found a sad, tiny following among the gullible and easily persuaded.

But at least they largely peddle other people's bull#, adopting lies perpetrated by the media as their own because they lack the testicular fortitude and basic common sense to think and speak for themselves. They are laughably pathetic, and embarrassingly obvious. They are groupies.

This, though....what you did here. This is truly abhorrent. And it did not come from the media, did it? No. You made up this disgusting lie all on your own. And it is a lie...the malicious energy of it is coming off of you in raw, nervous waves. You don't actually think you're particularly clever, but you hope you are. I'll save you the trouble; you're not.

It would be awesome if everyone else could read your deception, but I know that they cannot. You have already sucked some in. The Threefold Law holds true for people like you too, just remember that. No one ever really gets away with anything in the end.

link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
Call dibs on... stocks , bonds , valuables

heh heh heh. Good luck with that. You might find some poems and crafts but..

Damn was hope for beer money for the holidays .

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The only violence and intolerance I have seen has come from the loony,brainwashed,left.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I rated your joke as "needs improvement" but later revised it to give you a participation medal we are all winners, here you go

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
a reply to: VengefulGhost

The OP literally has none of those things. I call dibs on his bong, dreadlocks, surfboard, scarf, hipster glasses and iphone 6.

You can have all that , it all useless junk over in this part of world . ( well the surfboard might be handy in case of another tsunami but the rest is useless ).

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I thought the title was stretched too, however, its exactly what is happening to him.

Why do people want him to post it? Why do you need proof?

who really cares if he's lying either way.

lol, people are funny

But seriously dude, you do need to let other people know, people that know them and you just in case you disappear.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LostThePlot

One of the many examples of reasons why I have no respect for the left.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Call dibs on... stocks , bonds , valuables

heh heh heh. Good luck with that. You might find some poems and crafts but..

Damn was hope for beer money for the holidays .

I'm sure he has plenty of...liquid assets...to loot

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

you're psycho

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

You know that title is much more than "a little melodramatic". It is political bait. Period. You're not unique, of course...there are plenty of bull# peddlers on ATS of late, clinging like barnacles because they found a sad, tiny following among the gullible and easily persuaded.

But at least they largely peddle other people's bull#, adopting lies perpetrated by the media as their own because they lack the testicular fortitude and basic common sense to think and speak for themselves. They are laughably pathetic, and embarrassingly obvious. They are groupies.

This, though....what you did here. This is truly abhorrent. And it did not come from the media, did it? No. You made up this disgusting lie all on your own. And it is a lie...the malicious energy of it is coming off of you in raw, nervous waves. You don't actually think you're particularly clever, but you hope you are. I'll save you the trouble; you're not.

It would be awesome if everyone else could read your deception, but I know that they cannot. You have already sucked some in. The Threefold Law holds true for people like you too, just remember that. No one ever really gets away with anything in the end.

Wow. Nothing I'm saying is a lie. There's zero malicious energy coming off of me in saying this.

Who am I being malicious to? The first thing I said is that all Trump supporters aren't like this. Even a few friends of mine that are Trump supporters took up for my right to say anything I want when the dude started going crazy.

I'm not going to put anymore personal info about myself out here on ATS. The decision to keep my facebook separate from here is mine, for various reasons. Believe or don't believe, that's up to you. No need for personal attacks because you assume you've got me figured out.
edit on 20-12-2016 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

don't worry about it

many (not all) 4-evertrumpers cherry pick through news, articles and also thread posts to twist and find a way to hate the liberals.

She is an example of one of them...also she seems like a psycho.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

I thought the title was stretched too, however, its exactly what is happening to him.

Why do people want him to post it? Why do you need proof?

who really cares if he's lying either way.

lol, people are funny

But seriously dude, you do need to let other people know, people that know them and you just in case you disappear.

The title just seemed funny to me at the time lol. I'm not afraid in the least, its just been on my mind all day since it happened and I was wanting to talk about it.

From some of the posters here, I'm starting to think I shouldn't have told anyone.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

After I posted a joking article on Facebook making fun of Trump's unpresidented spelling of the word unpresidented, after a brief exchange, someone I had known from high school commented, saying there's a lot of people angry about the things I've been writing and they're all going to get together to "teach me a lesson" while I'm back home for the holidays.

Freedom of speech, isn't freedom from speech.

See this is what I don't get about our society, how it can be falling apart like it is and no one seems to be able to talk about it. Strange pain, anxiety, headaches. What is it?

I mean has this ever happened before? Us getting angry about our candidate losing? Or did it always result in "Oh well, we tried our best...Mr. President" and then it was business as usual. I mean how weird does it have to get before someone says "There is something very wrong with our reality. We are all acting crazy. We are always fearful and make bad decisions collectively for some reason."

As far as I can tell HIllary Clinton would have won if the majority of people in America had given up on trying to solve what's ailing us. There is a lot of anger and hate out there. And violence too. Ergo, Trump won. People are looking for action to solve this situation. What is this situation? Lead in the water? Prion bioweapon? What is it that's making us this crazy?

Don't criticize the President. We might joke a bit, but its always tongue in cheek. Some people are really sensitive about it these days. And I though Democrats were pacifists? Some of the strongest hate I've seen has come from the left, which is very strange and surprising.

What's wrong with us?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

LOL Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Don't post Political Crap on Facebook...

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

don't worry about it

many (not all) 4-evertrumpers cherry pick through news, articles and also thread posts to twist and find a way to hate the liberals.

She is an example of one of them...also she seems like a psycho.

You are clearly threatened by lil' Tiger. Cute.

The OP, despite the thread title, clearly stated that most Trump supporters are good people in their eyes. Yet you want to make a negative broad stroke generalization of them. Who is twisting words now?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join