It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Have Banded Together to Kill me

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I agree with all of that. What I am hoping is that the tax cuts are in the codes that are operational not profit driven. If they are operational then the money has to be funneled back into the labor of the company. We can only hope this is the case anyway.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: underwerks
My first question: WTH kinda friends do you have!?!

My second question: Exactly what are you posting? Calling people names tends to piss them off.

Just saying...

this one made me laugh thank you sir

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I've talked my share of smack but so far nobody has threatened me directly like that. That's pretty sad on their part. Some people can't handle hearing things they disagree with. However, if what you said was just your honest opinion then you've done nothing wrong. In which case "F*ck em". Let them deal with it. Just be careful and watch your butt in case they actually decide to make good on their threat. But I wouldn't worry too much about it. People like to talk tough. But if they're talking they're not doing. The real danger comes from someone who just does without telling you first.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

In this case the OP is most probably untrue.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
a reply to: mOjOm

In this case the OP is most probably untrue.

Actually its completely true. They didn't end up doing anything. I saw the main guy at one of the two gas stations in town putting oil in his truck, and he just looked at me, and didn't say anything.

It turned out to be just empty threats, but I didn't know that when they made them. Can never be too careful when people threaten to gang up and work you over with 2x4's for your politics.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I told you that you were worrying too much. Trumptards love the talk, but can't really walk the walk. Show a backbone, and they back right the f^#% off. Loudmouths like their leader.

In the meantime, here's some advice, not necessarily to you, because I do not know how you swing politically, but to liberals, left, or persons who lean that way. But as a relatively impartial observer to the political theater of 2016, one thing i will say to the left: grow a spine. Stop the tearful tirades, the fearful fleeing, relying on the sympathy and empathy of others and believing that people really are "good", or that there is some universal force of justice and humanity somewhere. There isn't. Y'all need to drop the kumbaya and safe spaces. And most of all, you need to drop your insane fears of armed defense by the private citizen, and start thinking with your heads, not your hearts. The world is a rough, brutal place, and all the wishing it werent so won't change that.

Either stand up, arm up, and realize the nature of your war, or prepare for irrelevance.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Then why wouldn't you post the redacted conversation? I don't believe you and I doubt very many did either.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Mmmm... you're right, I can sense the waves of evil and deception now. I had to check. Not a particularly crafty sorcerer this one.. in the end he couldn't conceal his evil intentions.

A true Mage Lord wouldn't commit such a rookie mistake.

I don't think the two of us have met before, I am Sildras of the Silver Tower.. and who might you be witch?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Kind of hard to worry about your own lie...since you know it's a lie.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Self defense advice is a lie? Ok......

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

The OP is a lie. The OP never had anything to actually worry about.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

And you know this how? This is the grey area. Member experiences. Unless they give me a good reason to doubt them, I generally give the benefit of the doubt.

I am not seeing the big "lie" here. In this past election cycle, between social media and message boards, I've seen people throw threats and abuse at other people like rice at a wedding. People acting like complete maniacs.

Hell, I've had a particular abusive little troll on FB (friend of a relative) that decided to flip out over an innocuous post of mine, and basically flooded my page and inbox with various threats of physical and sexual violence in June. Long story short, I laughed him off, deleted and blocked him, and shared the thread with the relative who also removed the offender (I can't even remember if it had anything to do with politics, only that his reaction was like a psychotic 4 year old). Problem solved, no sleep lost. I've seen others act similarly towards others, so little surprises me anymore, especially in social media.

People are so easily shaken or freaked out by every minor act of aggression these days, including verbal aggression, and overreact. The guys the OP was describing, the thing they said, actually sounded more like a bunch of sh@t talking and chest puffing, and not threats, but I honestly do not think he was the danger he thought he was. I think he was freaking out over nothing, and really needs to find his inner steel.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
If any Trump supporters kill anyone, then those that have died should come here on ATS and post it immediately.

The rest of us will have a harsh "talking-to" to the killers who are Trump supporters.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I base my reason for calling it a lie on the actions in this thread of the author, and by comparing it to other posts by the same user.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Fair enough. I am not going to hunt through ATS for his other postings, so I looked back through the thread at a few of his posts, and I still get the same impression. He is likely overreacting to something that is not as scary as he thinks it is. My reasoning for this, is because I've seen people overreact or perceive stuff as worse than it is, pretty similar. Like people who flip out over chain letters or crank calls and the like.

Regardless if he is lying or telling the truth, I'll still issue the same advice to others who might be concerned. Stop freaking out, panicking, and learn to defend yourself by whatever means necessary. Because no one else will, and only a fool leaves it solely to the state or others.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I base my reason for calling it a lie on the actions in this thread of the author, and by comparing it to other posts by the same user.

Just curious, what other posts are you talking about? If you can call me out, feel free. Don't beat around the bush playing nice. I've never been anything but honest here on ATS. Opinionated though, no doubt.

The thing I love about ATS is I can be honest about crazy experiences I've had and it doesn't matter. What people think of me here doesn't really matter in the big picture, so its an outlet for what I really think and what really happens to me.

Show me some evidence of some BS I said and I'll own up to it. I put this in the gray area because I'm not posting any personal details that could lead back to me, because then it would change the perception of me here and it would be no different from the rest of my life, and ATS would lose the value it has to me.

I'm all ears for what you're saying I said.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

All anyone has to do is look at your post history and scroll through all your Trump hate posts. You finally got fed up and came and posted this fake story.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

All anyone has to do is look at your post history and scroll through all your Trump hate posts. You finally got fed up and came and posted this fake story.

Yeah, that's it lol. I fail to see how posting this is me "fed up" with anything. But whatever floats your boat.

Think its fake? Good for you.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Just curious, what other posts are you talking about? If you can call me out, feel free. Don't beat around the bush playing nice. I've never been anything but honest here on ATS. Opinionated though, no doubt.

The thing I love about ATS is I can be honest about crazy experiences I've had and it doesn't matter. What people think of me here doesn't really matter in the big picture, so its an outlet for what I really think and what really happens to me.

Show me some evidence of some BS I said and I'll own up to it. I put this in the gray area because I'm not posting any personal details that could lead back to me, because then it would change the perception of me here and it would be no different from the rest of my life, and ATS would lose the value it has to me.

I'm all ears for what you're saying I said.

Didn't you say HERE , " Soon I'll be so deep in the woods I won't have any internet access until around New Years."...?

Yet people in your old town clearly have internet access to issue the alleged threats.

I'm with the camp that thinks this whole thing doesn't ring true. I could be wrong.... but that's my take on it.
edit on 3-1-2017 by eluryh22 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join