It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia, Turkey & Iran ready to be guarantors in resolving Syrian crisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

A text of the Moscow declaration on immediate steps in resolving the Syrian crisis is being prepared. Moscow, Ankara and Tehran are ready to be guarantors of its implementation, Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu said.

Zarif said that Russia, Turkey and Iran should cooperate “to end terrorism which is holding hostage everyone in Syria and in the Middle East.”

“Terrorism can’t be an instrument even for short-term political goals because it is a threat and we need to battle it,” he said.

LINK

This is the biggest news yet concerning the Syrian crisis. I wonder if the assassination of the Russian ambassador recently had anything to do with it.

I wonder if the following story had anything to do with it.

Obama vows action against Russia for hacks

If you believe that the situation in Syria is going to lead to WW3, this is an incredible development. A member of NATO is joining forces with Russia. Any thoughts on that?

I wonder how much Trump's election had to do with this. Is it a coincidence that this news was announced immediately after Trump's election victory became official?
edit on 20-12-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Turkey by geographic default is and has been put to suffer the middle ground...

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Trump will save the world by unleashing Putin free on all the bad guys.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Putin, Erdogan, Ayatollah, Assad ...now that would be a foursome for a game of Bridge, the players being N, W, E, S in order of names mentioned

playing for keeps no doubt...
the USA under the Obama thumb is dealt out of the mix, but might well become an interloper with Trump at the helm... see... Trump does not want to miss out on the transport of energy to the European half of the Eur-Asian continent which those 4 powers have strategically planned on for more than a decade...

so far, Gog has all the seats at that Bridge Table in the world championships
and in Bridge instruction-lessons the South hand is always the Dummy (just like Assad in real life, huh)
edit on th31148228278820132016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
i wonder what the new enemy will be called under Trump.
Russia will wrap this one up though.
im sure the cia's R&D dept is hard at work for the next cabinet's enemy plans. maybe Oman is the next country on the list. we already did Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Kuwait.
we're running out of countries. Trump's cabinet will have a hard time choosing Oman.. its so irrelevant.... maybe China???

edit on 20-12-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

"This is the biggest news yet concerning the Syrian crisis. I wonder if the assassination of the Russian ambassador recently had anything to do with it."

I'd say it has a lot to do with it and it seems that another Russian diplomat has been shot and killed since.

Don't like the sound of Iran and or Russia being guarantee of a settlement.

This is bad news, the US will run a guerrilla hit and run type war against them until such a point is reached that Iran in particular will either have to fight back in which case the hidden war will become visible and escalated. The US will scream that the Russians and Iranians are to blame for the escalation, from all the roof tops in the world.

The US must be salivating at the mouth at this news, this is not good at all.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
i wonder what the new enemy will be called under Trump.

I think you missed the part how the old people got kicked out and Trump said
'' I will treat everyone equally ''

Anti Trump people dont understand since 2001 the State Dept has been running the middle eastern terrorist stage show.

Russia, Turkey (suspicious of that one) Iran and Syria should do everything they can to destroy Saudi's Whabbism terrorists that the US is in bed with.

and I hope Trump gets on board!

top topics

join