It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a very insane idea i just had that could save ufology

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

uuuuuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhhh

UFOS ARENT ALIENS
THEY ARE FREAKING INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS!

sorry for my rant

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Sounds fascinating. Do you have any evidence?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

in my proposal there will be bunch of movable cameras all of them broadcasting 24/7 and in hd quality
they will also try to hunt landed ufos and their occupants

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

i have no proof
its just a theory i dont know they origin
however the interdimensional hypothesys continue being the most probable one due to the weird behavior of the humanoids and the fact of why a alien civilization would travel billions of kilometers just to land at a booooooooooring planet like earth?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
It seems ET has cut back their activities to only the night side of our planet.
They can still work 24/7 but only in the 50% range.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Aliens are demons. Look into that, it is the truth. It is a great deception and the federal government is well aware of this fact (Collins Elite). If is a big part of why it is so secret. Look up Jack Parsons, L Ron Hubbard, and Crowley's Lam. That 1947 incident was conjured. I had some strange stuff happen to me many years ago that confirms it.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Evidence?

Why do you think that, because somebody told you?

Plus if they are inter-dimensional beings, wouldn't cameras be useless. They obviously cross over for a reason, I'm doubtful that reason is to make contact with a camera.

Maybe group meetings in the middle of nowhere, using the power of spirituality to entice the out... Then record them?
edit on 22-12-2016 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
in my proposal there will be bunch of movable cameras all of them broadcasting 24/7 and in hd quality
they will also try to hunt landed ufos and their occupants

Well, good luck with it. It's a lot of work. In 2007, the folks in Hessdalen, Norway, attempted to use stereo cameras that were triggered by anomalous objects in the camera frames. The cameras were supposed to identify the anomaly, then swing the cameras over to focus on the possible object and get better images of it. It apparently didn't work, which is too bad, because taking the videos is only half of the project. Then somebody (or some program) has to actually review the video to determine if there is anything in it worth noting, and not just known natural phenomena like planes, birds, meteors, leprechauns and fairies.

Hessdalen has been running 24/7 for years in a spot where UFOs are known to occur:
www.hessdalen.org...
edit on 22-12-2016 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Smart cameras are going to be necessary, if photo evidence is ever used again. Still, there could be ways to fool them, but it would be extremely difficult. These exist today, but certainly not mainstream. The EXIF is replaced with an encryption and the camera produces the EXIF data, GPS coordinates, picture raster checksums, distant measurement all encrypted against the camera. If anything, it proves that the picture was snapped at that location and that the picture is authentic to the camera. PhotoShopping a copy of the image would never be able to authenticate, removing one of the largest offenders as well.

It will take a while before this becomes standard hardware on most point&shoots and cell phone cameras, but it will happen in the near future. The problem here are standards, and there are a few contenders.`
edit on 22-12-2016 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Search for all the legitimacy you like, little care about that.

"OMG*" and "luk at dat"is the level we at. Most of the footage on YouTube that people witness is terrible. Not because it's poorly done, but because it's ultimately deceiving.

Another fake, tempting those that want to believe.

People bury heads in sand by choice. The Russians killed a man by triangulation via a cell phone in the mid 90's, people always said it could be done... Now we have pokemon go and nobody gives a damn about authenticity, they even record everything around them whilst being ignorant to the fact everything is recorded... Accurately.

Maybe I'm daft... But you can put a mirror on the moon and bounce a lazer back, people will still scream fake as (), biscuits.

Anyways... Nearly 300,000 hits and people say the UFO phenomena is dead. One of many with multiple views, it isn't dead it's just nobody gives a damn about veracity.
edit on 22-12-2016 by RAY1990 because: Intelligible

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Ufology isn't dead, never has been, never will be.

The phenomenon is real, thousands of witnesses, some very credible military witnesses too.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Wouldn't ufology die if we actually knew what these things are, since it would be a known, like water being wet?
edit on 23-12-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: craterman

no its not
dont bring religious bs to the table

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

they are nothing spiritual they are just alternate reality denizens
no demons no angels
as i have said theres no evidence its just a theory

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

are you saiyng that im a ufo nutter that watches crap like secureteam 10 and scott waring?
many ufologists said bad things to me but this is the first time i am offended

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

You probably are the first to come up with this idea

You have more flaws in this comical idea than you can muster for the current UFO organizations

Without being blunt, your idea is poor and lacks any form of actual process or reality.

What about....FUNDING? MANPOWER? LOCAL LICENSING? WHAT COUNTRY ARE YOU 24/7 driving around?

Sorry my friend..back to the drawing board.......or dreams in your case

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
double post

edit on 23-12-2016 by CryptoXparaMental because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

You kind of lost me on pretty much your whole post. First of all, ufology isn't dead, because ufology has to first be alive in order to die. For any "ology" to carry a true breath of life, there must be a very well reasoned linear assembly of undeniable control derived facts that render an absolute matter of fact knowledge base relevant to a specific subject. UFOs are one type of Fortean phenomena. Beyond that fact at this point in time there are precisely zero workable factual conclusions that can be drawn upon concerning the identity of the UFO phenomenon.

I am sorry my friend, but more photos, or aggressive (irrational maybe?) potshots at them, are not going to definitively add anything to our understanding of the phenomenon that we don't already have. Depending on appearances alone to solve the UFO enigma is kind of like trying to prove a court case concerning the reality of Santa Clause buy showing the jury a number of photos of kids on Santa's lap from the nearest shopping mall. You are in fact hopefully aware that our military has, at point blank range no less, fired numerous times on UFOs, including ballistic missiles ? Not a wise course of action to say the least.

Certainly there is an abundance of speculation based mythology and topically relevant guesswork concerning UFOs. None of which has yielded any real subject matter relevant knowledge. The UFO phenomenon is very much like your "strange dream". When one derives purposeful directives from a dream inspired by topically applied speculations (relevant correlations based on an applied fantasy) one is apt to chase one's tail indefinitely. Such is the original nature of your described cartoon dead beast "ufology". The only reason that you think of ufology as being dead has little to do with real value judgements of intention, merit, or purpose. It's a subconsciously derived hand me down meme that has itself been bashed on the rocks of frustration and utter exhaustion to the point of a stark annihilation of phenomenal identities.

The UFO problem is not one concerned with any ufological revival. Quite the contrary.

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

edit on 23-12-2016 by CryptoXparaMental because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2016 by CryptoXparaMental because: misspelling

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

The post wasn't to you, so how am I accusing you of anything?

You offended yourself, I was making a point to charlyv. A member who's posts I generally enjoy.

I watch their stuff... Not much choice in the matter since a damn good portion of "new videos" is rehashed BS passing of as new.

I often check, anyways no my post wasn't aimed at you at all.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

damm - you caught me out - ok i confess - i have zero real interest in shooting down UFOs // alien craft

i just want an excuss to drive around the UK with an functioning AA gun and live ammo

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join