It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a very insane idea i just had that could save ufology

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

well duh they should hire people that know what an aircraft is and what one isnt

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

they arent aliens how many times i have to repeat that?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

thats what i said : hd cameras

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

you could be right

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

awesome idea
the shoot the down part is because i want to see a ufo really close

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

lol

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

ted roe is the living proof ufology is dead

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I doubt an Oerlikon GDF without radar will be much use against alien spacecraft. Our weapons would be quite useless against theirs.

Great if you want to shoot down Syrian Helicopters though.
edit on -060009am12kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

uhhhh please lets not derail this thread with politics?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Not trying to. I thought it was an amusing statement he made is all.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

ok

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
I don't think ufology is dead,it's more like that the best honest researchers are being exposed and ridiculed for releasing strong evidence to be later on be killed or ruined for exposing it.

Strong evidence? And what woudld that be?

The rest of what you wrote is pure fiction

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Sounds like project Hessdalen, or was it blue box? Well its in Norway anyway..

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

pfff.... skeptics... they don't make them like they used too... Good ol days when T-Rex was in command... hey wait we now have a Trump-Rex.... keep on rolling and the shill falls down the hill with his head on a stein like jill... pfff..

This is exactly why I dont write in the ufo forum anymore... 'credible evidence' ? I'm on that next level bro.. without brakes to stop me

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

The whole universe is some kind pure form of fiction and yet we are here..

You only have to look at quantum mechanics and the multiverse,signs of a greater plan are there so yes I do believe that if we can change the perspective of the laws of physics every story about UFO'S and the undefined phenomenon are pieces that now are visible because we simply can make them ourselves.

But I don't have to explain this to the majority of believers here..

edit on 0b42America/ChicagoWed, 21 Dec 2016 15:25:42 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 21 Dec 2016 15:25:42 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Wouldn't work realize that now everyone has cameras and I mean everyone. Yet the number of reports decreased to almost nothing. So more cameras meant less sightings so this leads me to believe now that people can record what they see most turn out to be something natural. good example of that was a friend of mine it was about two years ago got all excited thinking he saw a UFO. Luckily he pulled out his camera and started filming and when we watched the video we determined it was a police helicopter. He was just far enough away not to hear it but saw the spotlight as they were scanning the woods. Obviously either one of two things is happening. With the increase in cameras we should see more sightings whch means either ET went home or many of the sightings are now explained.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

yeah a bit similar

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

1. Plenty of cameras, antennas, eyes and other methods of detecting UFOs are in operation. Your proposal isn't exactly new.

2. Shooting at something unknown is just # stupid, how many SAM sites, air protection and other methods of detecting unknown craft hostile or not already exist... Take NORAD for instance.

3. Ufology isn't dead, in fact their is a huge rise in apparent "ufologists" go on YouTube, the noisy amateurs are for a lack of better words... Making noise.

4. Professional archiving and studying/investigating of UFOs is the best way to do it, for instance a criminal investigation can be enhanced with CCTV footage or HD footage but that alone is worthless and open to interpretation (possibly faked) a case still needs to be built and a full proper investigation committed to.

5. UFO means unidentified flying object, as far as I'm concerned little solid evidence exists of aliens flying around our skies. The biggest problem with ufology isn't the premise it's dead. It's nitwits assuming everything is aliens.

6. Logic trumps emotion every time, exotic crafts and lights in the sky are but things not clearly identified, hence UFO. We all fall down under the banner of aliens... Dismal.

Yours sincerely, a witness of the unknown.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
they ride all wheater cars with hd cameras around the country they keep the cameras pointed to the sky
the cameras livestream to internet 24/7
[...]
what do you think ats?

Having a photo or other kind of image of a UFO is practically useless. We already have some very good photos, and they don't prove anything. Well, it's a UFO, you say. Well, can you get the Air Force to tell you if it was one of theirs? No? Then it's a brick wall.

Here's my list of things needed to help prove what a UFO is:
1. Multiple photos taken of the same object by different people at the same time -- none of them anonymous.
2. Some kind of physical object linked by a chain of evidence to the object in the photos.
3. Testimony from multiple independent experts that the physical object is "not of this world," whether extraterrestrial or extradimensional.
4. Verification by people in authority -- Pope and President would be nice -- that the thing is actually "alien."
5. The ability for me to see and possibly touch the thing myself.

The more things I can get, the better, and I would probably be satisfied with 1-4. But a simple image or photo with nothing to back it up? That's not going to thrill me.
edit on 21-12-2016 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
There is nothing wrong with the speculation that they are already here, and if so, there is probably a balance that exists, as we are probably lucky that more than one 'entity' exists as well. Could be that some would like to do harm and conquer, others want to exploit, and others want to protect.

If we think of how the New World was conquered, and all that went on in the last few thousands of years, we have evidence of all of the above, and that was just us. If you believe in what great minds and researchers like Graham Hancock has eluded to, there were most likely extremely advanced civilizations all over the world many thousands of years ago, but a huge catastrophe almost wiped the slate clean, except for evidence in specific places on earth where things were built so well, that some of it survived. The knowledge and technologies that built these structures, came from somewhere... and we have them to show us that we were probably never really alone at all.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join