It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berlin incident - The facts now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Where are we now?
I am just coming one, at most two times a day here for a while, for the people that are worth a report of facts. Only one or two times, because i am not Breitbart or PI-News(Germany) and reporting for this client base that calls FakeNews, if it´s not their FakeNews or post-truth reporting from inside their echo chamber.

I am gonna tell the open minded people what i mentioned.
Last night i mentioned how the mass media was celebrating the PR-work of the police. I followed the whole event in the web, the TV(live PC´s, "terror-experts"[formerly known as anti-terror experts] and all that stuff). I saw all that "I told you the whole time" sayers, that knew from the first second that it was a muslim terror attack, at most as the muslim terrorist from pakistan(and from time to time from afghanistan...). And how they all were sooo right and intelligent, with their post-factual theories, because they had to be fast jobs. To show dominance???

I mentioned how the PR-work of the police was nothing else than reporting the same useless stuff for hours. And then they call it PR to twitter the whole time. Aren´t Twitter and Facebook and all that "social media" fakenews platforms the fakenews spreaders Nr1? Aren´t they home of the echo chambers? Who would take a police serious that calls twittering PR? Why are the officials trying to lure people into "social media" the whole time? To get news they pay taxes for(TV/Radio)? Are they too poor for an own website that one could use?

The police couldn´t tell the police anything, because nobody knows who the driver was and where he is now! But great PR..... on Twitter....

Another thing is, today somebody told me that a israelian "security expert" has been at exactly that christmas market and left just 10 minutes before the event. I forgot about that, and now he, Prof. Shlomo Shpiro, is live at at TV show(MSM/propaganda), Maischberger. And while i wanted to check him in the web(found not much), he told the story that he was the guy that left exactly this market short before everything happened. Ah, i wanted to check him, because his statement in that show was:
This was Germanys 9/11!
And if a Mossad-agen.... an israeli tells you that you had your 9/11 right now, some people get keen senses.
What a coincidence... Had to think of the dancing israelis at 9/11...

Next thing is, that everybody that wanted to know and realize it, could read at 14.23 today that the arrested person is NOT the driver.
www.spiegel.de...
I followed everything the MSM reported, and they all were not ready to tell the people what everybody, that wanted to know, could read. From 14.23 to exactly the 20 o´clock news they didn´t want to tell the people explicitly that they have nothing, know nothing and that the arrested and alleged "muslim terrorist" is completely innocent and has to be released. While some of them reported his full name and stuff like that. They rather waited till it was not to hide anymore, because the arrested but innocent person was released. And you only will become released, in such a case, if you really don´t have to do with anything(or you are undercover agent, V-Mann, maybe). But there were no powder traces, no DNA in the car, on the dead body of the co-drviver, no injuries or any evidence that would have come from an accident like this, nothing!

They didn´t tell the people that the armed driver of that truck is still on the run. Sure, i live in an escimo town and around midnight i mention a polarbear in the middle of the town. I guess it´s better to tell my people nothing, because parts of that news could unsettle them...

But, as even eyewitnesses reported, Berlin was full of undercover forces the whole day, and now they run around like in France, with Mps and stuff. Because they knew and know exactly that they failed, or whatever, for whatever reason. Please use a translator:
"Ich musste vorhin zum Bürgeramt, und das liegt in einer Fußgängerzone, auf der natürlich auch Weihnachtsmarkt-Aufbauten sind. Fünf Gruppenkraftwagen ("Wannen") der Polizei standen mir im Weg rum, vermutlich noch ein paar mehr in Seitenstraßen. Aber jedenfalls nur ein-zwei Beamte. Ich vermute, dass die sich in Zivil unter die Bevölkerung gemischt haben. Das fühlte sich jedenfalls alles sehr deutlich nach Terroralarm an, auch wenn sich die Berliner nicht beim Einkaufen haben stören lassen davon.
Die standen auch nicht fix an einem Ort sondern wurden alle halbe Stunde oder so verschoben.
Es wirkte nicht so, als seien die dazu da, Präsenz zu demonstrieren, sondern weil sie tatsächlich glauben, dass da noch ein Anschlag bevorsteht.
Das passt zu den Gerüchten, dass die Polizei sich ziemlich sicher ist, der Verhaftete sei nicht der LKW-Entführer gewesen. Unter anderem gibt es keine DNA-Spuren und die Tatwaffe fehlt auch (anscheinend war der Beifahrer erschossen worden).
Ich finde es jedenfalls wichtig, dass wir jetzt an unseren zivilisatorischen Errungenschaften festhalten und demonstrativ einen kühlen Kopf bewahren. Keine Vorverurteilungen, keine Ausweisen-Rhetorik, keine Terrorpanik. Und ich sage das als ein Anwohner."
blog.fefe.de...

I saw all those bavarian and other official hardliners, the "not nazis, but"´s of the AfD, that even couldn´t stop to make the arrested but in the meantime even released and innocent man responsible for what happened, laughable. And they all are now in every TV show, in every newspaper, calling for....?

Sure, more observation, harsher and more laws, more police and more power to the police and the secret services, in the war against the muslim terrorism that hit germany yesterday like "our" 9/11. Asked if he realizes that the arrested man was innocent and released, and that there is no evidence for a muslim terrorism attack(they know nothing, it could have been everyone), he began to stutter a bit but to go on with his propaganda, simply ignoring the facts(Joachim Herrmann/CSU). If it doesn´t fit to the well known "muslim terror" theory, let´s ignore it and go on as everything would be clear like "Kloßsuppe", as some say in germany. TBC
edit on 20 12 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Now there will be people that come with: But the "IS" claimed responsibility for the attack...
We don´t need to talk about that the "IS" took responsibility for that attack(?), they claim themselves even responsible if a bag of rice fell over in china. Or claim responsible for attacks that other claimed before, like in Turkey/TAK. So credibility of that "IS" bogeyman - Zero! That only thing that would change that would Amaq showing of videos of the driver, that were taken verifiable before the attack. But that would their "soldier" that is on the run, soooo...

Couldn´t it even be that Amaq got "a call" from western "security-circles"(their masters and wage payers). We need an "IS" claim now?

Another thing i forgot, last night it was reported that someone was chasing the later arrested man for 20 minutes, while phoning with the police, so with his help the police could arrest him after 20 minutes. Today, following todays official police report(heard it around the day, while working), they arrested him ONE HOUR after the crash. A discrepancy of 40 minutes, suddenly... What should we believe anymore, please?

Facts are now, nobody seems to know anything, the perpetrator is still on the run and armed and ready to strike again. But it´s better not to unsettle the people and tell them what is fact. Better stay with that muslim terror thing as if the officials and their mass media already know everything and have evidence for a muslim terror attack. Because it fits the agenda anyways, to fear the people, to create hate between the people, to put oil into the fire. To prepare the people for the next "security package", for big brother to rise.
Really, everything is full of: We mustn´t let them destroy our lifestyle, freedom, liberty, but the muslim terror is here now(?), we had our 9/11 now, but stay calm and have fun... We just have to steal your liberty, your freedom to gift it to big brother and everything will be fine again. We need way more observation technics, more censoring of not ruler conform opinion, now called fakenews and waaaay more of that secret service and police peeping Toms. Can reporting of the MSM and the words of officials be more wacky than that???
We don´t have to be feared, but should be feared enough to accept big brother rising, even because of false accusations and lies, even maybe because of secret service "games"??? What do they think how stupid ALL of the people are?
Stay calm, but we will secure all christmas markets with barricades like in Israel, will have forces on the streets like in a civil war country, hardliner, bavarian/CSU or east german AfD officials talking about martial law and saying : This is war, but we can´t tell you explicit, loud and clear the the arrested muslim terrorist was none. And the driver is still on the run... How schizophrenic is that?
Can an agenda be more transparent, but thinking it is hidden and intelligent? It´s so cheap, almost cheaper than the fakenews and false accusations spreaders. People that tell me in threads that, if i am german, that it would be clear that i just report pro-Muslim and anti-white(??? xD), even if i wrote in a comment short before that even I first thought that it was maybe an attack of a lunatic, infected with "religions", living in bondage of the muslim sect.

Even the boss lunatic of the Trump kingdom and King of TWITTER, the most credible source for 140 signs news, is refusing to accept that there is not any little evidence of a muslim terror attack, but he wants to clean the world from them evil muslim terrorists that destroy our lifestyle. Post factual par excellence, like all his supporters/willing and blind subservients and other rightwingers around the world. And the MSM here still are saying(heard it live before 2 minutes): It MIGHT BE that the real perpetrator is still on the run...

It feels like we are right in front of the endlevel, and the rich rulers and their official henchmen try to save themselves from the revenge of the average people, by hook or by crook. By installing big brother/police state as fast as possible, for the most laughable reasons that often are none. Because of evidence that often is none. By dividing the peole, by spreading hate to deflect from their agenda.
I would recommend those, that celebrate jesus birthday, to celebrate it the right way. Because next year we will celebrate maybe Heilig Hitler Abend or Merry Big Brother. Just because of the stupidity of the remote controlled(via consume, MSM, believing everything the officials tell if it fits the own bias, etc.)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Aren't you a cheery person.

Well grab some egg nog and relax a little.

Here ya go

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
If this wasn't an act of terrorism, then what was it? A mass running-over for poops and giggles?

Given how welcoming Germany has been to Muslims, why do you suppose they've now done a 180 and the government wants to vilify Muslims?

You do understand that IS takes responsibility for things they actually do, right? And calls people "soldiers" because they want to take credit for the act? Does IS taking credit only count if the perpetrator of said act has the secret IS identification amulet and secret decoder ring?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
So...if I'm reading your wall of "facts" correctly, would it be fair to summarize your posts in this manner (just for the ease of others)? ...

You feel the truck attack in Berlin is a False Flag operation?

NOTE - I am not saying I agree or disagree, I am just asking if my understanding of your OP is correct.

ETA...this was a reply to the OP

edit on 12/20/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

And, as I re-read your OP again could I further summarize by saying...

You feel the truck attack in Berlin was a False Flag operation possibly perpetrated by the Israeli Mossad to spin up anger in the 'west' against Islam. (??)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I believe, the OP is saying this and all, or some, or many of the other "Muslim" terror attacks are actually Israeli Mossad in origin.

Maybe Im wrong, but thats what I get.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
BTW, OP...

ISIS is not really known to take credit for attacks they don't perpetrate, contrary to what you suggest.

They're actually pretty reliable in this way. There's quite a bit of 'competition' between the various factions of ISIS/ISIL/IS (or whatever today's permutation is). There have been a quite a number of verifiable intelligence reports which talk about IS communications traffic spiking following a terror attack while they try to verify what group actually did it amongst themselves. The reason for this is, apparently if two different groups claim responsibility for the same act it detracts significantly from the legitimacy of any claims they make in the future.

edit on 12/20/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Normally we get responses from certain ATS members when a garden variety false flag event is recognized.
This seems like more than just an innocuous "Christmas Con", possibly a signal of sorts?
Relax you say? this is old hat for you?

edit on 20-12-2016 by Cauliflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

I believe, the OP is saying this and all, or some, or many of the other "Muslim" terror attacks are actually Israeli Mossad in origin.

Goes back to the CTs that Abu Bakr al Baghdadi was trained by or is Mossad.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Their plan is to eradicate all religions and to clear the way for devil worship, just look what is happening in the middle east. Islam is first on their checklist, Christianiity is next. It's funny how many Christians here on ATS jump on the bandwagon of hating Islam not knowing we're next..

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Short answer: yes.

ISIS is not really known to take credit for attacks they don't perpetrate, contrary to what you suggest.

They kinda look desperate enough to me. You suggest we should trust them blindly?

Meanwhile our police had a suicide terrorist commit suicide under state overview and the NSU terror scandal is about to blow away the worst state terrorists for good. Hopefully.
We have a history of state terror, clay. Which is why you should cut us paranoid conspiracy folks some slack, he has a few good points and a legit hypothesis to debate after all.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Richard Gutjahr photojournalist married to a former Knesset member and more than likely Mossad was conveniently at both the Munich and Nice attacks,these people do pop up in strange places....regularly

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: WombRaider69

Allah is Baal so take Islam off the list of religions to be destroyed

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Given how welcoming Germany has been to Muslims, why do you suppose they've now done a 180 and the government wants to vilify Muslims?

You do understand that IS takes responsibility for things they actually do, right? And calls people "soldiers" because they want to take credit for the act? Does IS taking credit only count if the perpetrator of said act has the secret IS identification amulet and secret decoder ring?

And there we have it, the Masters of the Universe lecture the stupid Krauts on how to get rid of them gnarstly terrorists. Yeah, War with Terror is a good business modell after all. We should just pipe the eff up, throw our stupid values over board and give in to terrorist demands.

Not suspicious after all, nothing to see here. Just your usual neighbourhood IS terror and probably a few new security laws to carry the eff on, we're the good ones here!

Where's the Soma when I need some. Mil.-ind. complexes pay out quite good after all, don't they?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I thought I read something about this in one of your posts on another thread last night...thank you for making a thread. I absolutely believe you. The deceit and duplicity is starting to become obvious in other countries aside from my own, it would seem. I can't decide if it's because people are getting sloppy or if they just don't care anymore about tying up loose ends, but something has definitely shifted. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
It is an act of terror regardless of who performed it, but what he is saying is that the AFD has a history of either allowing or outright committing terrorist acts as a means of granting themselves greater powers. If you follow this poster's threads you will begin to see the pattern.

Remember this thread? Many suspicious happenstances. Gladio is real.

top topics

join