It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Families of Orlando Victims Sue Google, Facebook and Twitter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zeta Reticuli
Probably because Al gore did not invent the internet......

That would be news to ManBearPig.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: xuenchen

Hey.

I had a facebook account and everytime I'd place a story about gov. crap--->
my posting would immediately get gone...no sign of links, no opinion pieces left to let my readers rip me a new one with insane prejudice about how wrong I am...

One minute there, the next...poof, like it never even happened.

How come when I share non-com crap it gets deleted, but these ISIS followers seem to have quite the network don't they?

Probably failed honey pot traps.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Americans lol.. alwayes want other ppl stuff..

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
a reply to: xuenchen

Hey.

I had a facebook account and everytime I'd place a story about gov. crap--->
my posting would immediately get gone...no sign of links, no opinion pieces left to let my readers rip me a new one with insane prejudice about how wrong I am...

One minute there, the next...poof, like it never even happened.

How come when I share non-com crap it gets deleted, but these ISIS followers seem to have quite the network don't they?

Everything I post on Facebook stays. I share from ATS directly and it makes a cool ATS frame, whatever the background currently is. I post a broad range of things there. Nothing I have ever posted to FB has been removed.

I did read they weren't allowing links to Natural news to be shared in messenger. That is new though.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

I recall...

But.. though he allegedly claimed it was on behalf of "ISIS" during the shooting.. doesn't mean he was affiliated w/ them. And ISIS taking credit could simply be them capitalizing on a freebee so to speak.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: UberL33t
a reply to: loveguy

I recall...

But.. though he allegedly claimed it was on behalf of "ISIS" during the shooting.. doesn't mean he was affiliated w/ them. And ISIS taking credit could simply be them capitalizing on a freebee so to speak.

Why has a band of nomads and cave dwellers been given ascension to a STATE level?
Why does us gov. give them such high recognition--->as a NATION-STATE? They claim to come from all around?

Why are msm flooding the airwaves with such venom? Affording such 'freebees' for the terrorists?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Everything I post on Facebook stays. I share from ATS directly and it makes a cool ATS frame, whatever the background currently is. I post a broad range of things there. Nothing I have ever posted to FB has been removed.

I did read they weren't allowing links to Natural news to be shared in messenger. That is new though.

I abandoned updating my facebook atleast 3-4 years ago.
But thanks anyway.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join