It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama used ‘red phone’ to warn Russia not to meddle in US election

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Way too obvious and why should they? We're pretty good in ruining the EU with more red tape madness on our own.

I've seen Adam Curtis and I get the drift of funding all oppositions for the ultimate confusion, but at some point one should be up to apply some reflection on the own mistakes. European politicians are pretty far from being close to that point as well, it's kinda systemic.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: xuenchen

Funny how differently the left sees things from the right.

NBC makes it sound like a Kennedy moment. All I see is dangerous buffoons running the White House.

Nailed it. Dangerous, delusional fools so caught up in themselves, they have no idea of reality. They just believe whatever fabricated idea is bouncing around in their echo chambers.

Neo-liberals are downright frightening in the way they think. Its incredibly irrational. They are currently running things like the Spanish Inquisition. I disagree with many conservative points, but they arent insanely irrational, i just dont agree with it. The way the left is turning itself into a cultish religion, that should be very concerning, much moreso than their policies I disagree with.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Let me guess, he laid down the law by stating "Cut it Out".

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: NwoDedispU

Obama can stuff it

It's ok when Obama does it just not anyone else!

How do you spell HYPOCRISY ?

Obama!

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LYa vietnamese co co worker keeps telling what am i gonna do when china takes over he says to me china owns you so what you gonna do when they take over i respond it will never happen why because we their best customer of there cheap goods.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Let me guess, he laid down the law by stating "Cut it Out".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join