It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Globalists Planning an Assault on US and UK?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hey folks, I just wanted to voice a few concerns over a possible revolt by the long established US and UK governments. So, lets start off with here at home. For all you Trump voters out there (myself included), mainstream news has been telling us about a Russian hack for quite some time now. This started during the DNC leaks a few months ago in which we were hit with the allegation that "Russia did it" out of nowhere. I've been pouring through articles on this, and have not found any proof. I also read this NY Times article which said that the CIA's judgement is based on a "swell of evidence." But where is it?

Reading through the article, I saw not one mention of an actual digital trail linking Russia's government to the DNC hacks. Really, nothing. This has created a cloud over the incoming President elect, and this is not helping our democracy if the CIA gives no proof. The CIA telling us that Russia hacked into the elction (with no proof) is as good as me telling you that the Russians did it. Congress also asked the CIA for a briefing on the subject and the CIA declined (FOX News). Also, the Federal Reserve is raising interest rates just in time for Trump to take office. We all remember the last time they did this, and this was back in 2008 during the crash.

Now lets move on to our buddies across the pond. A few days ago, the European Union held a meeting to discuss how labor would be split up between the different European institutions now that Britain is out. The thing is, the met without inviting the British prime minister (Wall Street Journal). Weird right? If the prime minister wasn't invited, how can she even know that division of labor was all that they talked about. Maybe they were talking about how to hurt Britain for their benefit. Maybe they were talking about possible sanctions to put on Britain. Of course, how could the UK know if they weren't invited to a meeting that was in fact about THEM.

So, are the globalists taking necessary measures to defeat this nationalist threat? Should we be worried about these secret meetings and nonexistent evidence? I think we should, but I would love to hear from all of you. We live in strange times and we must be ready to stand up for our own interests.
edit on 20-12-2016 by patrononice because: put a period instead of question mark

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: patrononice

S&F for effort

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
"All the world's a stage" ... a reply to: patrononice

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DecipheringDeception
"All the world's a stage" ... a reply to: patrononice

What do you mean by that?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: patrononiceI( don't find this strange at all. The other EU members are collectively deciding what the can and cannot allow in the negotiations with Ms May so she could not sit in this meeting. It's like company A about to take over company B, company A will not want company B to know any of its inner workings.
As for globalists, I think you are referring to international banksters. Now though London is one of the major banking areas in the world money is very fluid and can be moved to virtually anywhere. Or stay in London. Who knows why they stay in London it may be that there is a better class of call girl in London.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I'm from the UK but first things first to Trump - He has said a few times that Britain would not lose their standing in the world that he would stand beside the UK and their values so long as it shares the same values as the United States and the WTO have already said that we will not be removed from accessing the single market and that if at worst the EU attempted to stop us then the treaties that gave the WTO it's powers they would make sure the UK would have at the most WTO standard tariffs.

Now to the EU - It has had an issue with the UK for decades. It has had an issue with how we stood in the EU, how much power we had and yet didn't join the EU and that our MEPs are always arguing rather than bend over and thanking them afterwards. The EU will do whatever they can to make the UK economy and access to the single market as hard and as difficult as possible to try to save face and as a round about threat to other countries thinking of leaving but I promise you, if there is one thing you cannot do is try to pressure the British, we're all tea and crumpets until you try to back us into a corner because our spending power is something that many EU member states depend on and I can't see businesses standing tall and letting it happen, money talks and these businesses won't allow it.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Regards the UK...so what if they met alone without May, so would I.

Brexit means less co-operation and not being privy to everything the EU discuss.

At this stage in the game all bets are off, it is increasingly hard to hold onto any truth, be it right, left or globalist.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
"The thing is, the met without inviting the British prime minister "
So does that mean UK is Now out of Euro?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
George Soros and friends need to buy off more assassins and politicians and the line is long. Give them another year and I'm sure they will get it right this time.

Have alittle hope and make sure you cheer them on! Go Red Rocket Team!

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Don't worry, The Rotschild's have this one I'm sure, on all counts!!

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

The thing is, the met without inviting the British prime minister (Wall Street Journal). Weird right? If the prime minister wasn't invited, how can she even know that division of labor was all that they talked about.

She wasn't invited because they were going to be talking about Brexit and their strategy for the coming negotiations.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I have to say, I've been thinking along similar lines of late. The Globalists have total control of the MSM propaganda outlets, i.e., CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, the New York Times, etc. and those outlets have absolutely no qualms whatsoever about publishing and pushing "news" stories made up from innuendo and circumstantial evidence from "anonymous" sources at institutions like the CIA or FBI if those stories assist the narrative being foisted off on the public.

Nothing scares the Globalists like nationalism and border controls..........nothing. And Brexit has scared the pants off them. Trump's election scares them as well.

The Globalists have been at this since the end of WWII and have made great strides in pursuit of their "One World" agenda and they're going to fight back HARD! CNN and the like have practically vowed not to "normalize" Trumps administration and I expect they will hound him to the bitter end. They'll particularly be on the look out for anything they can promote as impeachable evidence of wrong doing of some kind; it wouldn't surprise me to see them attempt to impeach Trump in time for the 2018 mid-term elections.

So, yea.............the goings not getting easier......its going to get a whole lot rougher.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: solargeddon

Regards the UK...so what if they met alone without May, so would I.

Brexit means less co-operation and not being privy to everything the EU discuss.

At this stage in the game all bets are off, it is increasingly hard to hold onto any truth, be it right, left or globalist.

Good point, should have probably reworded some of what I wrote.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

It can also be looked at as Divide and Conquer, the Globalists (Wrongly called Liberal's when they are not liberal at all except were there morality is concerned) are money men attempting to establish a global dominion or even prop up an already in place dominion by the use of petty conflict's and divisive strategy's economic and other wise.

Thing's have not been going right for them though, the UK voter's rebelled and under there current arrangement's with the UK there is not a lot they can do about that though some are trying.

Russia they thought was firmly under there control until Vladimir Putin whom may or may not be just as bad as them pushed there nose out of Russia's affair's, Donald Trum is a wild card whom they are probably even now attempting to force or buy to there side though likely he will be playing them just as they are trying to play him so let's wait and see.

Of the UK's political party's though the Tory's are in up to there eyeball's with the globalists (Whom are better termed Right wing economists than liberal's) and Labour the only REAL alternative for a future free of there control is in turmoil with it's leader whom has spoken correctly on most matters being back stabbed on a near daily basis by the people whom are supposed to be following his lead and whom instead have sabotaged almost any chance he has of becoming prime minister as they have placed there own personal vested interests ahead of those of there party, a shame but it show's how infiltrated by right wing closet Tory's the Labour Party really has been, shame also that Milliband never got voted in as I still believe he would have been a blood good prime minister.

My view is this, England, The US and Russia should put aside there differences (not easy when it is a corrupt elite that are the very people causing the problem's between our nation's that are currently in charge of them, if not at the very highest level then still in controlling positions of power) and indeed we should hammer out a new mutual trade and economic alliance as well as promote a new age of shared striving for a better future.

The action's of the corrupt elite have driven Russia into China's economic arm's and that is a very bad thing's, they are not natural bed fellow's and even have there share of border dispute's and grey region's claimed by both nation's to this day so let's hope the future will allow them to come back to there natural allies and also see's the downfall of the corrupt elite, but hey the corrupt elite look to going no where I am sad to say I believe so this future realignment is unlikely to happen and indeed these corrupt elite (not Liberal's that is a scam they are right wing self serving crook's - just not your personal right wing there personal right wing) are likely to cause us woe for as many generations as this godless world continues to obey there lies and siren call's.

new topics

top topics

join