It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electors 2016 - some Faithless - some Replaced

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Dec 19th we watched the States' Electors vote.

We saw 7 official faithless electors vote against the will of the people (apparently) legally in affected States.

We also saw some electors replaced and at least one ruled out of order for casting faithless, and some could actually be charged, and at least one State had a slight delay because of a court challenge, and Texas had some not even show up.

Here's some stories that outline the drama in a few States.

Any more that were missed?

Let's get the total head count.

Hillary humiliated again: Loses more “Faithless Electors” than Trump

Elector Gets The Boot After Defying Colorado Law, Could Face Charges

Texas electors cast 36 votes for Trump, 1 for Kasich, 1 for Ron Paul

edit on Dec-20-2016 by xuenchen because: faithlessatthetime

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I believe this has already been gloated upon.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

When Hillary is on the losing end, there can hardly be enough gloating..... imo.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

True, but because of the massive amount of sanctimonious pre-election cockiness by the Clinton supporters, the sweet taste of victory gloating has not even begun to wear off. So you better buckle up buttercup.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Embarrassment is a fairly decent motivational tool which can keep people from repeating the same mistake over and over...

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

This is about finding and discussing valuable historical material that led to the results.

No gloating, just historical facts that are not fake news for a change.

Cool? Cool.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Wish they all had of voted Ron Paul

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Embarrassment is a fairly decent motivational tool which can keep people from repeating the same mistake over and over...

I still fail to see how/who should be embarrassed.

Embarrassment is almost the perfect label for the false-flag nature of the presentation of this news.

Every elector that voted for Clinton is a moron after knowing the state votes, the dissenters are the rational ones, putting Democratic values aside and selecting more responsible Republicans as compromising offer to Republican electors who might consider not voting Trump.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I was just thinking that. In light of the choice between Clinton and Trump, I bet Paul would have been a welcome third. But the MSM was told to ignore him, so they get to keep wishing Hillary had been less of a bitch.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Honestly, I'd be disappointed in humanity if there hadn't been a few red fish on each side of the turnout ordeal.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
The best part of this victory is how it demonstrated that, despite a biased media, a huge amount of people are awake, aware, and fed up to the back teeth of a corrupt political class selling their standard of living down the river, at the behest of their criminal paymasters. The kick delivered to the depraved globalist agenda by Brexit, Trump, and what is to follow is, and will be joyous to behold.
edit on 20-12-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Although I'm happy about Ron Paul getting a vote, I'm not happy for history's sake.

My children will some day come asking me questions for a book report in HS, or a midterm paper for college. What do I say?

"I'm sorry son, we don't discuss 2016."

"No son. A faithless EC vote doesn't mean he doesn't believe in religion, it means he is the scum of this country because he thinks he knows better than the people that voted in his State."

"Yes son, at the time America had 330 million people in it. Yes son, we picked the two dumbest criminals to run for President. I'm Sorry."

"Yes son, the New Revolution started just a couple years after that."

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RiptKeys

It started with Ron Paul and us that were behind him.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

So you wanted all the electors to vote for an 81 year old man who wasn't running? Why not George Washington or Abe Lincoln?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RiptKeys

"No son. A faithless EC vote doesn't mean he doesn't believe in religion, it means he is the scum of this country because he thinks he knows better than the people that voted in his State."

"Knowing better" (as they see it) is part of an Electors remit, in 2016 any elector who did not vote for Trump or Hillary should get a medal for real courage and acumen that was sadly lacking elsewhere.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

So you wanted all the electors to vote for an 81 year old man who wasn't running? Why not George Washington or Abe Lincoln?

Because Ron Paul is the only politician Ive seen in any country who I genuinely believe is incorruptible and who has the best interests of his country and people at heart.

Dont get me wrong I wanted Trump to win and think he will be great but I cant help but think that Ron would have been an awesome POTUS

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

We are living in interesting times.

Not sure that is a good thing.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

because they are dead. Ron Paul still has a pulse. And since it didn't happen, speculation is all this is. But I would have voted for 10 Ron Paul's before I voted for 1 Trump, But my choice was Trump or a lump of #. I change enough diapers to have the will to limit the amount of # I have to deal with.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

When Hillary is on the losing end, there can hardly be enough gloating..... imo.

Amen Brother!
Trump Victory Celebration!!!!

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Funny I think the Country is on the losing end, never mind Hillary. The Mods usually delete already posted subjects, perhaps they are going alt-right.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join