It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker Ranch activity awakened again??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiger5

That's the problem. Outsiders aren't allowed on the ranch. There are photos and videos from the ridge and outside the ranch. But the quality doesn't show much but blurry lights

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
It looks like activity has definitely started back up.... at least if you are to believe George Knapp on twitter today......

George Knapp Twitter

edit on 27-1-2017 by EngineerGuY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EngineerGuY

I'm hoping for more details on this soon...

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Im bumping this up in the hope someone has heard anything more about the activity picking up again at skinwalker ranch.

Springer if your reading this, you mentioned in another thread (sorry i cant remember exactly what you said but i seem to recall it was along the lines of....) you have some new news from or about recent activity at the ranch but you had to wait for permission to release it?? (I think thats what you said, but i could have just mixed your words with a little bit of wishful thinking)

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I'm curious as well. Haven't heard much at all about the ranch past few months

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Bumping this thread up again, has anyone got any new news about skinwalker ranch?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I've been keeping my ears open, but haven't heard much. I did read it was purchased since Adamantium Holdings had it, but there was some confusion as to who owns it now, I've heard a real estate guy, and also a self proclaimed UFO buff. Your guess is as good as mine.

A filmmaker is supposed to be working on a documentary with George Knapp releasing new details etyc. There was a video on the filmmaker's page teasing this, and had George in it, saying he couldn't talk about it when asked questions. It looks like the video is gone, but here's the filmmakers site:

www.hunttheskinwalker.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
This is supposedly from 2010, but it interesting, Colm Kelleher still at the ranch years after NIDS reportedly disbanded an part of BAAS. The Ryan mention it likely Ryan Skinner, who has written books about the Ranch and who says he is there investigating on the outskirts often. He used to be a member here

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join