It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker Ranch activity awakened again??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
So i never heard of the skinwalker ranch, but I did listen to the paranormal talk radio bit with Mr Knapp. So if I understood it correctly there have been strange happenings there since the time of the native americans. And there have also been several groups researching the area and its phenomenons.

I did hear Mr. Knapp say that there is evidence, but not real hard evidence that would convince the genral public. Now what does that mean exactly? I mean surely there must be some very good documentation regarding the cattle mutalations? Any vids or pictures that anyone knows of?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Can anyone recommend me some skinwalker ranch books, I have read the hunt for the skinwalek but that is all. Also on the same book they talk about another ranch with the same sort of phenomenon. What rance is it and are there any books about it?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

Start here.
Enjoy

www.skinwalkerranch.org...

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Always loved this case. Was frustrating because of the lack of evidence. Hopefully this time they will capture some good evidence.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

I wouldn't say "lack" of evidence, more so, the lack of public disclosure.

There is something definitely wierd going on and apparently if one isn't careful, someone could end up like one of those cows...

My take, inter (extra?) Dimensional beings operating through a tear in the fabric of reality. Could explain the voices seemingly above you. The orange balls could be something we cannot comprehend and truly see, most likely why it appears on orange balls to us.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Zeta Reticuli

Thx for the link, although I have to say the pictures are a little underwhelming.

Take pictures 35 en 46 for example. In 35 there is a large footprint in the snow next to a human leg& footprint. Now in picture 46 the large footprint is human all of a sudden, next to an even larger two pronged footprint. It's like they were thinking; nah that first footprint wasnt impressive enough we need a more alien/reptilian like footprint.
Idk, its kinda out there. Maybe a little too much for my liking.

Plus I don't really understand what the Bigalow connection is. I mean portals, strange lights, poltergeists, bulletproof wolves, cattle mutalations. How does that tie in to an Aerospace company? What is he hoping to find?

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Interesting. Following for any updates.

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Bigelow has long had a fascination with UFO's, and apparently also in life after death.

Regarding lack of evidence, yeah, most photos etc are underwhelming. But one of the conclusions of those that investigated the place was that it all seemed controlled by a central intelligence that actively thwarted any attempts to document it, and seemed to know what the researcher were going to do before they did it.

If this is indeed a microcosm of all the activity around the world that mirrors what happened at the ranch...from UFO's to paranormal stuff, cryptids etc...that would explain why evidence of any of those things is hard to come by

posted on Dec, 22 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

I think the connection is the fact that Bigelow owns most of the surrounding property on the ranch and when you look into the company they have all sorts of subtle alien-type logos that depict a typical grey alien face. Just a coincidence i suppose but the events at the ranch is very much real.

Maybe take a trip out there? let us know what you find! HA!
I'll stay here with a nice hot cup of tea.

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I was kind of disappointed in the interview, it just rehashed incidents we've heard multiple times. I was hoping for NEW news. I saw 12/10/2016 as the upload date to YouTube, but towards the very end (after George) the host mentions it's 2005. Bah!

Just found this, appears to be last Sunday's Knapp appearance on Coast to Coast.

edit on 12/23/2016 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

He didn't reveal much. But the new owners are investigating, and things are happening to some extent. Implied he is hoping to get their permission to talk more about new stuff

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Zeta Reticuli

I been lazy about looking into this, you feel it is legit?

Seems an awful lot of reporters have taken a look without much to show for it.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
Reason I'm asking is because George Knapp hosted AM Coast to Coast Sunday night, and one of the topics was the ranch. According to a Facebook thread I saw today, George said on the show that activity had started up again. I'm not a member of Coast to Coast so I can't hear for myself what he said, and the specific comments weren't quoted. A link to a pirate site for the show was listed, but I'm not going to post that here or listen myself (last time I did something like that I got a nasty virus)

Anyone here a member that can clarify what was said, or have any more info? Here's a link to the specific show on Coast to Coast:www.coasttocoastam.com...

They have hundreds of new/recent and old C2C shows on YouTube. No need for piracy.

Thanks for sharing. I've been interested in the ranch for a long time. We're going out there on our next trip to Utah which I hope is before the summer.

Utah is hot as Hades in the summer!

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: Jay-morris

I wouldn't say "lack" of evidence, more so, the lack of public disclosure.

There is something definitely wierd going on and apparently if one isn't careful, someone could end up like one of those cows...

My take, inter (extra?) Dimensional beings operating through a tear in the fabric of reality. Could explain the voices seemingly above you. The orange balls could be something we cannot comprehend and truly see, most likely why it appears on orange balls to us.

Heck yeah something weird is going on out there. The eastern part of Utah gives me a weird vibe...It's so desolate and creeptastic, except near the parks. They have the cute little towns all nice for the tourists. I do love Moab tho.

There's so much info out there on the area, both from ppl who've been there before Bigelow took it over and from the Native Americans in the area.

The Native American stories and lore go back hundreds of years, IIRC.

I can't wait until April, maybe May. It's definitely on our road trip list and only about 6-7 hours away.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: gortex

Just listened to that entire vid. Reminds me a lot of the happenings at the stardust ranch in Arizona. Very similar events.

Idk why but I feel like the Starsust Ranch is just a hoax. There's something about that guy who sets off my very reliable, and usually correct, BS Detector.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: kamatty

Google "Skinwalker Ranch" by George Knapp and Colm Kelleher.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I like a good camp fir tale. I just do not buy Skinwalker ranch. So a large wolf like animal is seen. it sidles up to you anr and family in petting distance???? At you Crazy??? Do you know that dogs and wolves bite differently? A dog will bite and puncture/shear. A wolf will bit and crush bones? You do not take your children inside the house? The big wolf bites a calf on the snout. Really? The calf survives to tell the tale!

All of these aerial effects occur and thee pictures are so piss poor????? Theese people have no cameras and no smartphones??

Element 115 is synthetic and highly radioactive?!?!

Don't get me wrong I would love to believe but I just do not buy it.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiger5

Keep in mind it was a "wolf-like" animal. Now it may be true that some of the actual family's early experiences are just their say-so, I'm not really sure what benefit making this stuff up would have for them.

And the majority of this stuff happened in the 90's, and camera phones were not even introduced until the early 2000's.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

If I were to seriously start an investigation on anywhere in the world for any type of phenomenon I would start here. If the stories are fake I don't think the new owners would go to such extent to protect their property and have acreage dedicated for "bait animals".

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Sure but the ranch was active over 2000. it is now tat everyone has smartphones and still nothing. I have seen footage of snow leopards in Asia taken by people setting up Camera traps.....If skinwalker ranch wanted to solve the mystery Investing in camera traps would be the way to go.

I suspect that the owners just don't want UFO geeks tramping all over their land. I know I would.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join