It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker Ranch activity awakened again??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Reason I'm asking is because George Knapp hosted AM Coast to Coast Sunday night, and one of the topics was the ranch. According to a Facebook thread I saw today, George said on the show that activity had started up again. I'm not a member of Coast to Coast so I can't hear for myself what he said, and the specific comments weren't quoted. A link to a pirate site for the show was listed, but I'm not going to post that here or listen myself (last time I did something like that I got a nasty virus)

Anyone here a member that can clarify what was said, or have any more info? Here's a link to the specific show on Coast to Coast:www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Based on what I know, it seems that activity is cyclic in nature. I winder what the reasoning behind it is.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Me too. I'm really curious who told George this, and what the event, or events were.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
A little background...

wiki

Are people still being denied access to the ranch to investigate?

ghosttheory

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

AFAIK they are being denied. Aside from NIDS, I believe almost everyone has been denied.

Regarding your second link, not saying this is true, but I did hear that MUFON is angry at Bigelow because of funding issues and refuse to have anything to do with the ranch, so could be they have an axe to grind. Erica Lukes was George's guest Sunday, she's currently the communications director for the International Association of Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) Researchers, and WAS the Utah State director for MUFON. She has been on the ranch once.

Here's what I'm hearing George said, via Ryan Skinner. The current ranch residents have reported activity, and sent George several UFO photos he for some reason isn't allowed to share, supposedly an orange orb, and a cigar shaped UFO similar to the Salida Colorado video from 1995

edit on 12/20/2016 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
According to my friends that live in "the Valley" High strangeness is experiencing a resurgence there as well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Here's what I'm hearing George said, via Ryan Skinner. The current ranch residents have reported activity, and sent George several UFO photos he for some reason isn't allowed to share, supposedly an orange orb, and a cigar shaped UFO similar to the Salida Colorado video from 1995

Thats more specific. The 'not allowed to share' part is part of the ongoing problem. By the by, the Salida UFO footage was debunked as spider webs. I was fooled by it, too.

Can't address the pics they don't show.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
It looked like webbing to me too. But the guy (now deceased) That took the video claims he also looked at it through binoculars, and a friend a mile away saw it after he called him. Supposedly his kid pointed it out to him in the sky. Those claims could be bogus though.

BTW, I was questioning Ryan on his FB, I didn't get the details until a few posts in

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Here's an interview with George Knapp from Paranormal Talk Radio about Skinwalker Ranch from Dec 10 2016.
Interview from 25 min mark.

Crazy stuff.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Just listened to that entire vid. Reminds me a lot of the happenings at the stardust ranch in Arizona. Very similar events.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Nvm

Who is at the ranch now?
edit on 12-20-2016 by Squirlli because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
A couple who are caretakers of at least the ranch house, not sure about the entirety of the ranch. And I assume there is still security on site to keep the curious off the property

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
But is someone there actively investigating?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Maybe the window to what even other dimension Skinwalker Ranch opens on to is limited to particular time constraints or some other factor like geomagnetic activity plays its part regarding what ever portals are opening and closing?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Squirlli

I don't think so. But I suppose it's possible and they're keeping it secret.

By the way, I have no special insight or inside sources on the ranch. I just keep up to date on news about it and sometimes ask questions. I've just always been fascinated with it.
edit on 12/20/2016 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

George has assured me he will have some new stuff on the ranch shortly. I'll update as/when he gives it to me. There is much to tell about this place.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

A little background...

wiki

ghosttheory

Read the wiki and at the end that kill joy James Randi "useless study" .

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I would love to go to the ranch and check it out.

It's fascinating, the amount of activity reported at this ranch, both ufo related and paranormal.

I would buy the ranch in a heartbeat if I could

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 808Funk

originally posted by: intrptr

A little background...

wiki

ghosttheory

Read the wiki and at the end that kill joy James Randi "useless study" .

Because people are denied access to investigate.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Hi Springer, I've notice throughout the years that you have a huge interest in Skinwalker ranch, I've seen you in these types of threads before.

It really makes me wonder and think about just what kind of hold this place, the ranch that is, has on us.

I mean, what does it all mean? What is the current top theory of it right now?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join