It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC Had Virtually No Protections for Its Electronic Systems, Donna Brazile Is a Bald-Faced Liar

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: jimmyx

a reply to: Pyle

As an IT professional, I can't help but think that rather than worrying about how to punish a hacker, some effort into NOT BEING HACKED AGAIN might be the best way to go forward. But I'm not a leftie, so obviously nowhere near intelligent enough to make suggestions on this level.

I retired as one back in 2006....having said that, you must know that Russia, China, Israel, etc., have already hacked into every part of trumps life and businesses....they can at any time, reveal that info depending on the policies that could affect them.....and, if you do not think that has happened, you are NOT an "IT professional"

Exactly. Everyone gets hacked, there really are servers in a building in Utah filled with individual folders of each of us with out online profile that can be pulled up at any time, so your cyber activities are always captured. And everything is forever, so no time frame to escape the truth. Weather it's allowed or not, it happens and will continue and the hacking of other countries by us is also a reality. As long as you operate knowing all that is more than likely the case, you can live with minimal regrets. Just behave.

Ogden Utah to be precise....

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Air time must be forced, no one would give her the spot light unless someone tells them to.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I reckon the bigger issue here is why did she not keep the files in diplomatic environment. Keeping all these files at home is very risky if they contained secret information.

No has ever said or asked what those files related to. Why? I reckon the answer was because they all knew it related to a no talk about subject.

Dunno why but either the secret govt or the secret space war that Kerry Cassidy is on about comes to mind? What other topics come into that level of no-talk-about status?

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Sorry but no wonder # happens when people like her have a job .

She's a lying bitch just like Hilary.

But at least she's # at lying .

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: jimmyx

a reply to: Pyle

As an IT professional, I can't help but think that rather than worrying about how to punish a hacker, some effort into NOT BEING HACKED AGAIN might be the best way to go forward. But I'm not a leftie, so obviously nowhere near intelligent enough to make suggestions on this level.

I retired as one back in 2006....having said that, you must know that Russia, China, Israel, etc., have already hacked into every part of trumps life and businesses....they can at any time, reveal that info depending on the policies that could affect them.....and, if you do not think that has happened, you are NOT an "IT professional"

Exactly. Everyone gets hacked, there really are servers in a building in Utah filled with individual folders of each of us with out online profile that can be pulled up at any time, so your cyber activities are always captured. And everything is forever, so no time frame to escape the truth. Weather it's allowed or not, it happens and will continue and the hacking of other countries by us is also a reality. As long as you operate knowing all that is more than likely the case, you can live with minimal regrets. Just behave.

Ogden Utah to be precise....

That is a REALLY GIANT facility too. A whole lot of info can be stored there. Snowden knew what he was talking about.... or the gubmnt wouldn't be so eager to get him.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join