It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturn Is Satan

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Someone paint the black cubes white and you have the ultimate Sugar Cube Demon.

I bet there is a gigantic Sugar Demon inside Satans butt that is soon going to manifest as his little Anti-Christ here on Earth on the sugar Cube of Mecca.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Here is a Tool Song, Enjoy.

Wear your grudge like a crown of negativity.
Calculate what we will or will not tolerate.
Desperate to control all and everything.
Unable to forgive your scarlet lettermen.
Clutch it like a cornerstone. Otherwise it all comes down.
Justify denials and grip it to the lonesome end.
Terrified of being wrong. Ultimatum prison cell.

Saturn ascends, choose one or ten. Hang on or be humbled again.

Justify denials and grip it to the lonesome end.
Saturn ascends, comes round again.
Saturn ascends, the one, the ten. Ignorant to the damage done.

Wear your grudge like a crown of negativity.
Calculate what you will or will not tolerate.
Desperate to control all and everything.
Unable to forgive your scarlet lettermen.

Wear the grudge like a crown. Desperate to control.
Unable to forgive. And we're sinking deeper.

Defining, confining, sinking deeper. Controlling, defining, and we're sinking deeper.

Saturn comes back around to show you everything
Let's you choose what you will not see and then
Drags you down like a stone or lifts you up again
Spits you out like a child, light and innocent.

Saturn comes back around. Lifts you up like a child or
Drags you down like a stone to
Consume you till you choose to let this go.
Choose to let this go.

Give away the stone. Let the oceans take and transmutate this cold and fated anchor.
Give away the stone. Let the waters kiss and transmutate these leaden grudges into gold.

Let go.

This is an occult meaning referencing astrology that this band knows all too well. Saturn is associated with discipline (and control as mentioned earlier). As Saturn returns in the individual, it is the proverbial "wake-up call". When Saturn returns, we may feel age calls us to a path of responsibility which is all and good. Tool is reminding us that responsibility and status quo are two different things. You do not need to "wear the grudge like a crown" to improve society but can have more productive and real outlets of change. This does not mean give up! Just be more action than youthful misplaced angst.

edit on 20-12-2016 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I'm failing to see the importance of a several thousand year old alien who came to Earth to masquerade as a god and then crash landed and got stuck on Saturn eons ago and is more than likely dead now. At least this is what I interpreted from this here post.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Crunky I have to say you've done good here! Wasn't feeling your other posts tbh...

Have to add this..There's not much out there on this and is my own research and musings.

Carbon 14 (c14) saturates everything living or not. To date something they measure how much it is saturated in c14. It's decay rate was used determine an origination point/date, some sources suggest 10,000 years ago.. this fits nice, very nice!

We know the Moon is of coarse part of the Saturn/Moon matrix. Well I do actually wonder if this is when our moon turned up!

C14 is cosmic radiation (carbon is a big clue I feel was you also pointed out) it originated 10,000 years ago.. so I propose there was an atomic explosion or even the moon is somehow responsible for the introduction/release of c14.

The deluge of 10,000 years ago came from above! There was a band of water around the earth then (the firmament) this was quite likely destroyed potentially by a nuke and fell to earth. 'god' brought the flood. We know Jehovah is ET and it must have been he released the nuke. We know Jehovah was provably letting off nukes (as one example) on Sodom and Gomorrah shown through the works of Ron wyatt.

The matrix created by the ETs holds us in visible light, our DNA and pineal glands were tampered with to gel with this matrix. Rh- blood types originate from Cro magnon, this was the first nephilim creation who btw had too many abilities, and rebelled. So todays interbred descendents of Cro magnon have inherited the untampered DNA hence more ESP abilities and higher IQ generally. rh positive on the other hand is THE downgrade from Cro magnon. These new versions of humans( rh positive) were created after the flood and up to 6000 years ago in sumer.

The elites plan to eradicate rh- using the passage of Planet x as a means to do so, plus the influx of migrants to merge over time post poleshift.

Stick that in you're ppipe and smoke it!

;0)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
so..any evidence or should we just believe the ops words.

someone said something on the internet..gotta be true.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
deny ignorance

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I've seen the veil fall with my own eyes for what it's worth.. much of what I have said in post above yours is backed up by science. New revealations, for example on how water arrived in this planet, well, more so the amount we have, basically the deluge of 10'000 years ago can be pieced together and proven with science. New scientific discovery out today in fact about a jet stream of liquid iron below our mantle. So the origins of c14 can be proven using science. Hows that?!

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
deny ignorance

Lol thanks for the ignorant comment! GLP is next left btw..

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Look esse, you ever hear of coaxing? You know using a little
tact with your approach, an introduction of sorts maybe? Like
a lead in possibly. You can't just all balls out throw ideas at
people like you're throw'n rocks at em and sh1t.

i mean really?

Satan resides in Saturn

Just straight out all wreck'n ball like that?

Hope this helps
edit on Rpm122016v11201600000017 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: MuonToGluon

originally posted by: Crunky
This holographic illusion we are living in is derived from a super computer on Saturn that works with the moon to control every aspect of our lives. Time, words, and money are all interweaved to create an energy siphoning system that is more complex than most people realize. Satan is the prince of time and space and he's called the lord of the rings, that is why we are in a broken fractal reality and history repeats itself.

It was interesting until the Holographic Supercomputer sapping Soul Energy that controls my life installed on Saturn part.
Lol

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Hi randy - It's hard to describe how much your post made me laugh. LOL just doesn't do it justice. Great advice btw. Still laughing. Tears in my eyes - hard to type. Seriously, I doubt the OP was being serious. Really.

BTW - I drive a Saturn vehicle.

edit on 20-12-2016 by repairguyt because:

I can't even scroll up to your post without laughing again!!
edit on 20-12-2016 by repairguyt because:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Crunky, keep 'em coming, real or not, good reads.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: repairguyt

Randy - are you by chance the resident comedian for ATS? If not you should consider it. Holy crap! I'm still laughing.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: repairguyt

Me too. Although mine is supercharged, soon to be turbocharged. Maybe that helps somehow?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: cynicalheathen

originally posted by: repairguyt

Me too. Although mine is supercharged, soon to be turbocharged. Maybe that helps somehow?

That just means you'll drive straight to hell faster.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Also,

is a reference to Nero. His code numbers so he could be written about in secret.

penelope.uchicago.edu...
edit on 20-12-2016 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

surprised me

Crunky

i thought the devils number was 616 or 777

anyway nice to see a semi serious post from you

S&F

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: cynicalheathen

I'm not sure I want a supercharged/turbocharged "Satanistic" vehicle. I'm already offended that it is attributed to "Him" without the supercharging/turbocharging.

P.S. Randy - I still can't scroll up to your post without laughing.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

It's refreshing to see a real Ats conspiracy post, I'm tired of the political nonsense.

Thank you for the mind f**k.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Ave Saturn!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join