It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saturn Is Satan

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Satan resides in Saturn where he sits on his throne exalting himself above the creator. Saturn is the 6 planet from the Sun and the second largest planet in the solar system. Saturn is also the 6 day of the week, which is Saturn-day or Satur-day. Saturn also has a 6 sided hexagon on its north pole. Summarizing this we have a 6th planet, 6th day of the week and 6 sided hexagon which equals 666 the number of the Beast which is not a coincidence.

The black cube is an image attributed to the ancient worship of Saturn. We are imprisoned by Saturn's cube, forced to live in flesh which is 666, 6 protons, 6 neutron's and 6 electron's which is the mark of the beast until we die, which we will be recycled into the soul farm where they feed off our life force.

Satan traps those who lived a negative life into Saturn because Saturn is like a giant battery that feeds off our soul energy. That's the reason why the controllers of the music and entertainment industries promote so much negativity because in return it feeds Saturn in which they worship.

Semetic civilizations referred to the God Saturn as "EL". The words Elect, Elder, Elevated, Elohim come from the cult of EL also known as Saturn/Satan. Saturn worship and occult science is flourishing as we enter the Age of Aquarius. These worshippers use a "trinity" of planetary mathematics, ritual chanting and blood sacrifice to manipulate energies to control us.

This holographic illusion we are living in is derived from a super computer on Saturn that works with the moon to control every aspect of our lives. Time, words, and money are all interweaved to create an energy siphoning system that is more complex than most people realize. Satan is the prince of time and space and he's called the lord of the rings, that is why we are in a broken fractal reality and history repeats itself.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Many companies use Saturn symbolism as their logo's.
The Car Saturn Logo

Sega Saturn Logo

Internet Explorer Logo

Firefox Logo

This hexagon on Saturn's north pole was found in the early 70's by space probes.

The Satyr, a mythological creature half man- half goat is one image used for Saturn.

Black Cube of Saturn replicas in many locations.

Saturn Worship.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky
This holographic illusion we are living in is derived from a super computer on Saturn that works with the moon to control every aspect of our lives. Time, words, and money are all interweaved to create an energy siphoning system that is more complex than most people realize. Satan is the prince of time and space and he's called the lord of the rings, that is why we are in a broken fractal reality and history repeats itself.

It was interesting until the Holographic Supercomputer sapping Soul Energy that controls my life installed on Saturn part.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Saturn is a planet, satan is a mythical being.....but, we know how factual data is treated like crap these days

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Saturn is also the 6 day of the week, which is Saturn-day or Satur-day.

actually Saturday is the 7th day and Sunday is the first.

Saturn also has a 6 sided hexagon on its north pole.

How many other sides can a hexagon have?

Satan traps those who lived a negative life into Saturn because Saturn is like a giant battery that feeds off our soul energy.

Kinda like the soul catcher on the Moon John Lear speaks about.

Semetic civilizations referred to the God Saturn as "EL". The words Elect, Elder, Elevated, Elohim come from the cult of EL also known as Saturn/Satan.

What about Krypton and family of El, that have symbol of hope that resembles an "S"?

This holographic illusion we are living in is derived from a super computer on Saturn that works with the moon to control every aspect of our lives.

What Moon?

Ours?

I knew the soul catcher had a part to play

Satan is the prince of time and space and he's called the lord of the rings, that is why we are in a broken fractal reality and history repeats itself.

Yes Crunky, you do seem like you are stuck in a loop of loopyness

You still haven't had any sleep from a few months ago I presume.

I wish you the best

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Actually, 6+6+6=18.

Just so you know... that can get confusing I know, trust me I know. I hate mathematics.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This is in the WRONG Forum.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

The pictures of "saturn" got my mind turning and seeing as Cronus "God of Saturn" and his "eating children" theory. Kind of reminds me of the Illuminati rituals I heard about. This only leads to satan worship.

So maybe there is something to this? Nice post S&F.

I originally didn't think of posting until the pictures pumped me up!

Maybe change your title heading OP to Satan lives on Saturn instead of referring Satan as a planet...that is kind of funny

edit on 20-12-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hey there Crunky. I just wanted to say that you sound pretty.. out there.. sometimes. But there are other times when I really think you might be on to something.

Either way, I would take your threads over the Trump/linton left/right hate threads any day.

Thanks for your out of the box thinking and for putting these threads together!

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I can verify this, inhale exhale get some blood flowing, and you are there. last time i saw it, it kinda tried to decapitate me (well my soul or whatevs) with a Macuahuitl, other than that, its a good place to visit.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

All things are many things at the same time, but i wish you a merry xmas!

Hey! where did i but my (satanic) wedding ring? oh there it is, never mind.

edit on 20-12-2016 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Actually, 6+6+6=18.

Just so you know... that can get confusing I know, trust me I know. I hate mathematics.

Well, Carbon 12 is the 666 element(protons/neutrons/electrons) and Saturn doesn't actually have very much carbon at all.

Or at least this was where I was lost...the uhh, beginningish. The big black cube is made of carbon?
edit on 20-12-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Have you ever thought about how written language was before spoken ones, in the form of pictographs that have phonetic values, among other more interesting things, that have something to do with correspondences in the human brain and psyche.

Logogramms (logos) and syllabograms are the peak of the iceberg, one might say.. many ways to control beings..

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
David Icke said this years ago...with a little more eloquence.

edit on 20-12-2016 by AnonSapien because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonSapien

To put that into perspective, a not particularly brilliant British football player who retired through injury, said that years ago, but his reasons were no better than the reasoning used in this thread.

Its rubbish, and it does not matter how it is described, because no matter how it is described, it is still rubbish, and will remain such for the rest of time.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Lol. So what? Not that any of your craziness is remotely true... but supposing it is... so what?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

psst hey buddy...just a small wrench in your program. Saturday, is the 7TH DAY of the week, for crying out loud. Saturday IS the traditional Sabbath day.
edit on 20-12-2016 by BlueJacket because: lol

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

You know what is rubbish? they claim that there are pools and rivers of liquid mercury under some temples and pyramids,

(actual flowing, liquid form of mercury) yet there is not a single picture to prove this, and the claims come from many "mainstream medias" what a bunch of liars and thieves they are, so called archaeology.

By the way, there is a guatemalan mushroom stone for sale on eb, could it be the real thing? Sure looks like the real thing, one might find that helpful in ritual uses... hmmm. it goes by the name ancient mayan mushroom stone. so weird man.
edit on 20-12-2016 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
It's kinda cool how you jump from theory to theory, it comes off like you binge watch something like Stuff They Don't Want You To Know and then just make a thread about whatever floats to the top of your mind.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I suppose it's lucky for us (or maybe unlucky?) that out of all of the places in our the incredibly vast universe, Satan chose to make his home on a planet in our very own back yard.

I tell you, the rest of the universe has nothing on us. We may be just an infinitesimal speck of near nothingness compared to the rest of the universe, but that's only our size. For what we lack in size, we make up for in specialness. Our solar system is obviously the most special place in all the cosmos if Satan choses to live here.

Go us!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join