It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Racism From Bill Clinton?:Trump Knows how to get angry, white men to vote for him

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sourcery

As can be the case, the Clintons will walk away from all this mess. And Bill does seem to be a disturbed person. Not th mention that he rode on the:
Flight Logs Put Clinton, Dershowitz on Pedophile Billionaire’s Sex Jet
gawker.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: introvert

Is the calling to properly screen people coming into the country from known terrorist countries a bad idea?

No.

What's bad is the inability for Trump to properly articulate what he means without coming off as a bigot, or being able to put proper context on his ideas when confronted with a gotcha question from the press.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

So can I be super genius for the day?

Because I had no problem understanding what he was saying.

Text What's bad is the inability for Trump to properly articulate what he means without coming off as a bigot, or being able to put proper context on his ideas when confronted with a gotcha question from the press.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

So can I be super genius for the day?

Because I had no problem understanding what he was saying.

That would make you a genius, because Trump himself has to regularly go back and "explain" what he meant after the fact. You must be able to read minds.
edit on 20-12-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

RIght, I remember when the stink was raised only to say Trump was right.

He wasn't speaking in tongues. Just the polarized left had a reaction and people bought it, and looks like are continuing to buy it.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

RIght, I remember when the stink was raised only to say Trump was right.

Right about what?

On topic: Again, I think Bill has a point and have provided a couple examples.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

That I am genius for the day for understanding what Trump said and the left got it wrong.

Right about what?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

That I am genius for the day for understanding what Trump said and the left got it wrong.

Right about what?

Did you not understand the question?

Which topic/stink was Trump right about, genius?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Having people from countries that are considered terror/terrorist risk, stop be allowed into the US until we have a proper back ground check.

Easy peasy

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Having people from countries that are considered terror/terrorist risk, stop be allowed into the US until we have a proper back ground check.

Easy peasy

That was the clarification he had to make after he said this:

Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on

www.washingtonpost.com... es/?utm_term=.aac4dc8cb65c

As I said earlier, this is the rhetoric that indicates that Bill Clinton could very well be right.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I read your out of context quote and still under stood it.

Still a genius.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I read your out of context quote and still under stood it.

Still a genius.

Whatever you need to tell yourself.

The quotes and his need to backtrack afterwards speak for themselves.

For those that lack the psychic abilities a genius such as yourself may have, his comments serve as dog-whistles of hatred.

Again, Bill has a point.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Why is his statement about making sure we know what is going on a dog whistles of hatred?

We are adults, should he break everything down to a 3rd grade level so everyone can get it?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Why is his statement about making sure we know what is going on a dog whistles of hatred?

His statement was targeting Muslims. Lots of people in this country do not have a favorable opinion of Muslims.

We are adults, should he break everything down to a 3rd grade level so everyone can get it?

Trump already does that. He has to go back and clarify so that he doesn't look like a bigoted moron.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
At least you are objective.

Trump already does that. He has to go back and clarify so that he doesn't look like a bigoted moron.

Where so you get your info on lots of people don't like Muslims? I think it would be closer to Muslim Terrorists.
Wouldn't you say that is more accurate?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The come back is more vicious than the put down.

I give that one to Trump.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

He went for the throat. Man he can be a mean one.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Tell me they make that on a t shirt!!

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: seasonal

I wish Trump would just let a sleeping dog lie.

He can't.

The Pope said Trump is not a Christian. And it's true. There's no forgiveness, its all "an eye for an eye".

If you're nice to Trump, he's nice to you back. If you insult Trump, he finds some insult to send right back to you.

No matter how petty. Trump will always respond to those around him, the same way he sees them act towards him.

That's the old testament God in the flesh.

We saw this all through the campaign.

On the simplest slight, Trump reacts right back.

Now, Jesus said that one should forgive, love your enemies, etc..but Trump doesn't know what that means.

He continually demonstrates, by his actions, which side of the Holy Book his will sits.

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

The only reason it is OK is because it was a generalization of white men. Any other ethnicity and all hell breaks loose.

How about you be a little honest?

Well if you guys want to be honest he does know how to get angry white men to vote for him. Whats the big deal?
a reply to: Jahari

I was being honest. If they said obama knew how to get angry black men to vote 8 years ago it wouldnt have a been a problem and it would have been accurate. Tbh they did say that in not so many words. So i say to you, whats your purpose, to enrage people about some notion of racism. Maybe your also looking to get angry white men to star your post. Because tbh it seems they are the only ones making a big deal about this.

<< 1  2   >>

join