It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Racism From Bill Clinton?:Trump Knows how to get angry, white men to vote for him

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Trump and Bill Clinton are locking horns. Bill shot his mouth off in a local paper near his home. He said that Trump doesn't know much, but he knows how to get angry white men to vote for him.

Trump was responding to sharp remarks by Bill Clinton in an interview with the Bedford and Pound Ridge Record-Review, a small weekly newspaper near the Clintons' New York home. Speaking to the paper at a bookstore, Clinton had said that Trump "doesn't know much," but that "one thing he does know is how to get angry, white men to vote for him."

Trump returned fire saying that Bill doesn't know much, especially how to get people to vote in swing states even with an unlimited funds.

President-elect Donald Trump mocked Bill Clinton on Tuesday after the former president said Trump "doesn't know much" in an interview with a local paper.
"Bill Clinton stated that I called him after the election. Wrong, he called me (with a very nice congratulations). He doesn't know much ... " Trump began a series of tweets.

"Especially how to get people, even with an unlimited budget, out to vote in the vital swing states ( and more). They focused on wrong states," the President-elect added.
www.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I wish Trump would just let a sleeping dog lie. He reacts like some here on the left who feel that if they don't comment on something detrimental to the left, they don't get a prize. It's OK to just let a stupid comment sit there and be seen for what it is. To follow it up with something equally as stupid doesn't solve anything. I hope he can fix that part.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The best response would have been "Bill who?"
Petulant losers don't deserve attention.
edit on 20-12-2016 by DAVID64 because: just because

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I think we have a new kind of leader in Trump, one that if a past President want to make mildly racist (if there is such a thing) comments, he is going to call them out.

So I say let the tweets fly, and maybe these closet racists would shut up.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

More of that projection from Bill. Remember when he said saying "make America great again" appeals to white racists, but it was revealed that the very same phrase was used by Clinton in the past. Now we know why Bill Clinton said "make America great again". Now we know that Bill knows how to get angry white men to vote for him.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Probably unnecessary to respond to an angry white rapist, pedophile

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Nice, that would have been brilliant. One thing the Clinton's can't stand is being marginalized and forgotten.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Oh you made me laugh, very nice.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

He tweets without anyone asking him is he sure it's a good idea. Having that second set of eyes on communication when you are the Leader of the most powerful nation on the planet just seems like a good idea to me. But I am not the president, so my opinion is worth nothing, and I'm good with that.

It still makes me cringe every time I hear about a new tweet.
Wag more, bark less.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I wish that the Clinton's would let this thing go already, she conceded. It appears they like to make trouble. The Clinton's wanted to live in the White House for another eight years, they are bummed out it isn't going to happen now. A way of breaking the rules, it wasn't bad enough that a son of a president could run, now they allow a spouse so the same person can be in the White house for sixteen years. There needs to be a law against that.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Talk about balls big as churchbells... I swear youd think the guy would shut up and slink off into hiding considering some of the crap everyone and their brother knows about him and his twisted wife. Its like he cant understand he should be ashamed.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I could live with what you are saying.

Do you think for one minute that Trump will do what you are suggesting?

I think there is plenty that Trump isn't tweeting, don't you?

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Bill is trying to set up a personal beef so that he can't be investigated for the problems with the clinton foundation. He will be unsuccessful. The illegal crap they have done has been uncovered, and will be investigated.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Clinton has been on a bitter jealous rage since Nov 9th.

I say keep talking Bill.

Thanks for the memories !!

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

The Clintons are racists themselves:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I could live with what you are saying.

Do you think for one minute that Trump will do what you are suggesting?

I think there is plenty that Trump isn't tweeting, don't you?

I sure hope so. I'd prefer his run to be a good one and a prosperous one. I'm tired of waiting for the economy to fix itself.
It would be better to hear and talk about positive things instead of always harping on guffaws. But I suppose some just have nothing better to do.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
It will be ok Mr. Clinton.

In fact I have a great xmas gift for you and your fans.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I like that Trump calls people out. Hope he keeps doing it. Like he said, he never called Bill like Bill stated (lied), trying to project power. Why would he call Bill? He just won. Nonsense.

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

The Clinton's support goes any way the money wind blows.

If there was a national kick a puppy into a freezing river while wearing a confederate flag as a diaper, for the right $ the Clinton's would get their kicking feet warmed up.
edit on 20-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join