It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 627-year-old 'blood miracle' failed to occur, heralding disaster for 2017

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
the failure of the Miracle-of-the-blood at this time .....

might have its roots in the very quiet Vatican beginnings of having Pope Francis being dethroned as Pope because of his ''her·e·tic-al" utterings and contrarian to the Church ways of thinking...

[ˈherəˌtik]

NOUN
a person believing in or practicing religious heresy.
synonyms: dissenter · nonconformist · apostate · freethinker · iconoclast · agnostic ·

a person holding an opinion at odds with what is generally accepted

the Miracle might be being withheld because of the Roman Church itself is under a dark cloud because of a very weird acting Pope who holds onto almost unacceptable points-of-view and which are contrary to Church practices over the decades and longer when the 'Blood Miracle' was regularly seen to happen.

Earlier I posted the above info about the suspension of the miracle as a 'sign'....

here is a follow up, for those interested...

Article:

Resistance to Vatican reform inspired by the devil, Pope Francis tells Curia

religionnews.com...

here is another alert that something is wrong at the Vatican...

(to wit) the Pope is acting & speaking in contradiction to the Church policies a move is building up to censure Francis until he can be re-educated & then resume his place as Pontiff...

(perhaps) the powers of heaven are withholding miracles as a show-of-force unto the laity so that the Clergy may Act to remove Francis from creating even more damage to the faith...

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Anonopolis

ohh i believe in God, or i should say Creation, for me there may be thousands of Gods, but to believe narratives from thousands of years ago that were clearly designed to make money and power , create boundaries and direct civilisations, actually happened, is quite silly to me, and i have always thought this, although i do believe the stories are relevant if not taken literally, i am a big believer that religion was needed for us to break away from our animal instincts and to instill a sense of fear in doing wrong, however that ship has sailed and as far as im concerned it is doing far more damage to us as whole now, its time for a new religion, one that makes you focus on yourself becoming the best you can be, and centering around the golden rule, which is evident throughout all religions.
and lets say tiny as in it would take a large mind to be able to comprehend and understand God, to which humans have not evolved to yet.
How silly people are 100 years ago that thought they knew everything. didnt even have cars, TVs etc
or what about the people 50 years ago that thought they were in the pinnacle of their existence
or what about 20 years ago when the internet was maybe gonna do well.
now look at the decline in religions in the last 100 years, nobody goes to church anymore, religion is dying because we are getting wiser and
evolving to the next stage. People just need to accept this.

edit on 23-12-2016 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
nobody goes to church anymore, religion is dying because we are getting wiser and
evolving to the next stage. People just need to accept this.

I have to disagree with this statement. I don't subscribe to any religion nor particular dogma, however people are still very much searching for something, and Religions provide a means to sooth the hunger.

And what is the "next stage", enlightenment, oneness, eternal bliss?

And why do we need to get "wiser", somewhere along the way eternal path did we get dumb?

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This would make a good relic movie...

leolady

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Yes people are searching, i am searching!! but the majority don't look past the first one they are indoctrinated into, we are but a product of our environment, .... the next stage? i wish i knew what the next stage was, in one of my many theories, on why were here, ive thought what if we developed our brain through wanting to do certain things as apes, so in order for them to do the things they would think about, their brains would have to develop to facilitate their aspirations, so to speak.
I said people are getting wiser, but i am only talking about what the internet has done, nobody actually sees the difference it makes do they, people cant be told untruths anymore, everyone has the power to find truth for themselves, the internet has made things very difficult for religion imo..

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Absolutely No, this has nothing to do with what the Pope is doing or lacking to do.

What is coming on my opinion is an event that will bring generalized war to the world, a terrible fact of at least of similar intensity of Sept 11th 2001, if not worst with Isis in behind it.

This also could run in parallel with a natural devastating phenomena, one extremely destructive. My sixth sense tells me that this last can target America.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 12/26/2016 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   
O.M.G.....
bet the Campi Flechrei volcano is going to erupt!!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth
Here's my questions:

Why do they have dried blood in special ampules?

How did they know to store his particular blood?

And why do they keep doing rituals with just his blood?

I thought the blood of Christ was the only way. Anywhooo back to my morning coffee.

The dried blood of Saint Januarius failed to liquefy in a ceremony in Naples,

Exactly, this is a blood ritual and who knows whos blood it really is!

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: UberL33t

Blood probably didn't liquify because of global warming.. it's science.. not an omen

It's science...then you say global warming....lol

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Here's my questions:

I thought the blood of Christ was the only way. Anywhooo back to my morning coffee.

One thing about it ...

It was only a few years off on the disaster bit though.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
maybe .... but wat if it is right.... wat disaster are we meeting than...
perhaps at the 21-12 day when the planets are lined up ??????

is it blood ore red mercure ?????

a reply to: ketsuko

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Well....the blood did fail to liquefy on Dec 16, 2020 as well....so let's see what happens now!

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Here's my questions:

One thing about it ...

It was only a few years off on the disaster bit though.

It is just like all demon sources from Ouija boards and the rest, they do give you some true information that you would be able to feel is miraculous while overall lying to you and misleading people. I expect there to be truths involved.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

No reason for them lie on this one. They ought to be chomping at the bit excited. Their time is almost at hand.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join