It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has this guys consttutional rights been violated?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
don't live inside city limits....this isn't hard folks.....if you get certain city protections (police, fire, etc.) someone has to pay for that...by the way, why would this guy want to live INSIDE city limits?...move to the county and or quit bitching

posted on Dec, 21 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
I came across this and it made me really mad, they had to go onto this guys land, that's trespass , because they couldn't have reasonable cause unless he invited them on. So trespass must have occurred. So basically if you try and escape the system, the police wont let you .Where is the land of the free, because it isn't here anymore . thefreethoughtproject.com...

Glad to see some people are realising that the big steel trap is starting closing in on them. What is happening is the sum total of what 911 kicked off. Now ask who benefits from 911?

People in the US are now starting see and more importantly feel the level of control that was rolled out after 911. Its starting to get to the pointy end now.

The smart will realize that if Trump is genuine then he must get some runs on the board to turn the clock back or they must decide to stay and fight and die ... or run and get out of the US.

I know the feeling of being controlled as I feel like I am falling down a funnel where my freedom, rights, privacy, choices and options are unrelentingly narrowing down and I am not even in the US.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join